It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology - TR-3B - How it works

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Arbitrageur

TT Brown was the first person that we know of to actually produce lift and directed propulsion with electricity. Ibelieve it was really created by Nikola Tesla... It was his lifes work and he definately made it happen. Don't ask me to prove this but lets just assume that it was lost to the FEDS when they confiscated about 110,000 pounds of Tesla's notes and tried to wipe him out of the history books. Along with his death ray(the real reason tunguska exploded but thats a topic for another thread) and a bunch of other sweet stuff Teslas responsible for that we don't have access to.

Back on topic though TT Brown did prove that its possible to REPEL gravity with electricity because electricity can produce fields of energy that are 10 to the 39 power stronger than the pull of gravity. It doesn't cancel it out, it significantly reduces the effects of earths pull on a particular object. In Browns case it was several different saucer shaped test rigs.

Thanks for the reply and the clarification. If a little of this type of explanation would have accompanied the Brown video I would have had a lot better idea of what I was looking at when I watched it. I found one source talking about Brown's work, those of you who have researched this more can attest to whether or not you think it's accurate:

www.antigravitytechnology.net...

Charles Berlitz devoted an entire chapter of his book The Philadelphia Experiment to a retelling of Brown's early work with the effect, implying he had discovered some new electrogravity effect being used by UFOs. In fact Brown was fully aware of how the device worked, but that makes for a less interesting story. Today the Internet is filled with sites devoted to this interpretation of the effect

So if this is a correct analysis of Brown's work (I'm not saying it is or isn't) then Brown knew the effects were not electrogravitic. They mention Charles Berlitz as weaving this "electrogravitics" stuff into the scene, which others then latched onto.

Also in that article:

Some people think that the Tesla coil might be related to this effect. In fact, when Tesla came to the USA he was supposedly carrying plans for a "flying machine". The only common factor between a Tesla coil and the Biefeld–Brown effect is that, in both of them, high voltage plays a vital role. High field gradients between electrode plates, can be produced by an AC circuit powered by Tesla coils.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
I do have a question though... If the TR3B runs on mercury based power sources wouldn't that mean that it's place of origin is more likely Germany??? The Nazis were all about experimenting with mercury to power strange crafts that fly... they were also interested in harmonic resonance and electrogravitics... all rip offs of Tesl tech IMO. All of this stuff is Earth based tech..... I do believe there are ET's and many possibly visiting this planet... but the stuff we're seeing in the skies is predominantly OUR OWN stuff... We just aren't told about it from any one "important".

I agree a lot of what we see is earth-based tech, just look at black projects from 20-30 years ago that have been declassified and add 20-30 years of black research to try to imagine what we have now. Yes there probably are ET's, and it's fair to say they are "possibly" visiting earth but I've not seen any proof one way or the other. But I wouldn't know how to answer a question on origin, they want to keep black projects secret so who can say. I did look a little bit at what the Nazis were researching but that was so long ago my guess is it's irrelevant to today's black projects, though it was highly advanced for its own time.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I agree a lot of what we see is earth-based tech, just look at black projects from 20-30 years ago that have been declassified and add 20-30 years of black research to try to imagine what we have now. Yes there probably are ET's, and it's fair to say they are "possibly" visiting earth but I've not seen any proof one way or the other. But I wouldn't know how to answer a question on origin, they want to keep black projects secret so who can say. I did look a little bit at what the Nazis were researching but that was so long ago my guess is it's irrelevant to today's black projects, though it was highly advanced for its own time.

The Nazi connections for anti grav tech/ saucer tech are really astounding. Remember that during Project paper clip the US took the most able minded German(Nazi) scientist and made them ours... including Van Braun. They went on to form NASA, the NSA and the CIA. And while project Paperclip is exciting it sister project, coded Project Lusty, is where the real interesting stuff is. a couple of the best refference materials I've found available are The SS Brotherhood of the Bell and a man by the name of Igor Witkowski. The Igor link will try to get you to buy his book. I've read it and its very intriguing, supported with well documented stuff about Nazi secret projects.

Theres no doubt the Nazis were well ahead of their time in regards to aeronautics and weapons. The put the first rocket in space, the had the first uranium production facilities (which i believe the US stole and used against Japan) and the first jet powered airplane in the Me-262. The V-rocket programs were just on the very surface of what the Nazis were in to. The real stuff was spearheaded by the Vril and Thule societies who allegedly tested the first 'flying saucer' in 1922. As far as I'm concerned we can thank the Nazis for the space program, the nuke, and all the exotic technology that we confescated from them under Project Lusty.

the reason I asked that question is becasue from what I've read the first tests done with the Bell, which is probably on of the most well know yet best kept secrets of the second world war, were using some sort of heated mercury powerhouse.

If you've got a chance read through the Brotherhood. Helluva read and you'll come away with a better understanding of why the US was able to do what we do after WW2. The Nazi connections run deep. If nothing else reference pages 18, 19 and 20 and tell me what the sketches look like. They were done in the early 40's.

Edit to Add-- also reference page 266 please, thats a big part of this post and i almost left it out!!!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by W3RLIED2]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
As far as I know, the TR3-B was first exposed by a guy called Edgar Fouche. Most of what is on the web is taken from his original website on the subject, which was shut down pretty quickly.

On the subject of g-forces: gravity is defined and measured in terms of acceleration. In earth's gravity, an object will accelerate at 9.81m/sec2 (meters per second per second).

That's why when a lift (elevator to you yanks) starts up, we feel a little heavier, and when it stops, we feel lighter. This is a result of the lift accelerating and decelerating.

The MFD cancels 89% of the mass of the aircraft. That means it can go 9 times as fast for the same amount of energy used.

The camouflage aspect... well, in the original website fouche spoke of "quasicrystals" as the basis for that technology. This prompted me to look up quasicrystals and the state of research on them. At the time, (this was about 9 years ago) it seemed that, as far as I could discover, research into quasicrystals was looking very promising and then just seemed to dry up... or, more likely, go underground.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Yes. It is the same craft. The Belgium sighting had some mechanical difficulties.

The craft belong to the U.S. secret government. Kenneth Arnold saw the first secret prototypes built from Nazi technology. Nothing much/useful came out of that old design as it relied on an exotic rocket for part of its thrust.

The U.S. UFO started to take form again in the 1980s. They still had problems.

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
reply to post by jkrog08

Interesting information, thanks for that.

I always wondered if this is actually a TR-3B having some fun with the Royal Belgium Airforce.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
All the problems are not resolved. They were able to get a working model in the mid to late 1980s.

The craft still relies on rocket for maneuver and main thrusting.

The Russians solved that problem in the mid to late 1970s. What the Russians have is 100% anti-grav driven in all directions. The Russians deserve the title of having a true UFO craft.

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by oconnection

To talk of a mach 10 capability for the TR-3B (assuming just for a moment that it exists) would be to suggest all the isssues regarding airframe heating have been solved.

That has been a major limiting factor for a long time, as far as I know.

How is it suggested this has been solved with the TR-3B?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Fouche says he believes that all the triangular shaped unknowns that have been sighted belong to the USA. He's wrong.
From 1994 (ish) right through to about 2000 a triangular craft was spotted flying off the coast between north Wales and Morecambe in the north west of England. These craft were seen to be able to enter and leave the water!
Security hackers even listened in to RAF pilots playing tag with one of these triangles out at sea which was code named the Black Bull.
While local UFO groups kept going on about aliens etc, serious researchers tracked the craft down to Warton BAE near Preston. It seems it was some sort of new proto-type aircraft which had amazing agility and flew in almost perfect silence. Since it became well known that it was being tested at Warton the project appears to have switched locations and now, if the rumours and eyewitnesses are to be believed, is flying out of Machrihanish in Scotland.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
As far as I know, the TR3-B was first exposed by a guy called Edgar Fouche.

The MFD cancels 89% of the mass of the aircraft. That means it can go 9 times as fast for the same amount of energy used.

I researched Edgar Fouche a little bit and read his notes here: www.ufomind.com...

I would really like your post better if it said "Edgar Fouche CLAIMS the MFD cancels 89% of the mass of the aircraft." because obviously he does claim that. The way your post is worded it sounds like you actually believe it. He basically says he's not allowed to write about any secrets he personally worked on, but he can ask all his friends and co-workers for the best stories they have and write about them as fiction, right? So you have to take his own words into account in interpreting what he says.

I already admitted that a secret lab could have uncovered gravitational secrets the public doesn't know about, but it's hard for scientists to accept claims that haven't passed the scientific method of independent duplication and verification of results. In other words I may be wrong and perhaps a mass reduction technology exists, but you'll have to forgive me for not believing it until I see multiple experiments confirming this in peer-reviewed scientific journals.

If he said that the effect of gravity is reduced by 89% (g-force reduced by 89%) that would be credible. But to say that mass is reduced by 89%? I'm sorry but it will take more than Edgar Fouche's claim that mass is reduced by 89% to convince me of that. If there is any truth at all to his story, I think it is most likely that he or his friend misunderstood or misinterpreted the 89% reduction and it's an 89% reduction in gforce (by creating a force 89% as strong as gravity in a direction opposite of gravity), not in mass. I was actually finding his story very interesting and somewhat credible until I read that part about reduced mass, and that part doesn't necessarily make him a liar, if it's just a big misunderstanding. I'm really trying to keep an open mind here but an 89% reduction in mass starts to feel like my brain is falling out (per my signature).

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonyz

All the problems are not resolved. They were able to get a working model in the mid to late 1980s.

The craft still relies on rocket for maneuver and main thrusting.

The Russians solved that problem in the mid to late 1970s. What the Russians have is 100% anti-grav driven in all directions. The Russians deserve the title of having a true UFO craft.

Originally posted by Sam60

To talk of a mach 10 capability for the TR-3B (assuming just for a moment that it exists) would be to suggest all the isssues regarding airframe heating have been solved.

That has been a major limiting factor for a long time, as far as I know.

How is it suggested this has been solved with the TR-3B?

Even Fouche admits maximum velocity is altitude dependent, so when you ask what's the maximum speed? The answer is, "At what altitude" and take it from there.
www.ufomind.com...

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet--then God knows how fast it can go!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Fouche says he believes that all the triangular shaped unknowns that have been sighted belong to the USA. He's wrong.
From 1994 (ish) right through to about 2000 a triangular craft was spotted flying off the coast between north Wales and Morecambe in the north west of England. These craft were seen to be able to enter and leave the water!
Security hackers even listened in to RAF pilots playing tag with one of these triangles out at sea which was code named the Black Bull.
While local UFO groups kept going on about aliens etc, serious researchers tracked the craft down to Warton BAE near Preston. It seems it was some sort of new proto-type aircraft which had amazing agility and flew in almost perfect silence. Since it became well known that it was being tested at Warton the project appears to have switched locations and now, if the rumours and eyewitnesses are to be believed, is flying out of Machrihanish in Scotland.
What Fouche said is:

One operational TR-3B is now stationed in Scotland, another in Diego Garcia, and the other TR-3B is at Papoose. To my knowledge there are only 3 of the 600 feet Operational Models.
www.ufomind.com...

Seems to me like your comment does more to prove him right than to prove him wrong? What am I missing?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Most likely Fouche is correct.

The only terrestrial group (ET related) known to have triangular crafts, lost their last remote piloted craft in the late 1970s.

It was that group who influenced the Nazis to design delta shaped crafts, and the United States copied that design influenced Nazi technology.

I only know of one terrestrial group who has crafts that can go under water and exit from the water, and that group on occasion SIMULATE delta/triangular shaped crafts using 3 or 4 of their crafts.

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I would really like your post better if it said "Edgar Fouche CLAIMS the MFD cancels 89% of the mass of the aircraft."

Fair point.

I don't exactly completely believe it: but it's internally consistent, and when I looked into the other fields he mentioned (remember this was about 8 years ago now), viz., quasicrystals and antigravity, I came across Podkletnov's work which seemed to independently confirm it.

But the point you make about it being plausible for antigravity and less plausible for mass-cancellation I can understand.

As far as I'm concerned, ultimately, I don't have the scientific background to come to any firm conclusion about whether it's mass- or gravity-cancelling. (There may be some people on ATS who could make that call, but how will the rest of us know who's for real?)

However, as I've said, the manoeuverability of the craft depends on it being mass-cancelling

I already admitted that a secret lab could have uncovered gravitational secrets the public doesn't know about, but it's hard for scientists to accept claims that haven't passed the scientific method of independent duplication and verification of results.

But this is going on (if it is really going on) in the black world. One of the other contributors to this thread (bigfatfurrytexan) posted, IIRC, a really excellent thread about the disappearance of Dr. Ning Li who's also been working on antigravity.

If he said that the effect of gravity is reduced by 89% (g-force reduced by 89%) that would be credible. But to say that mass is reduced by 89%? I'm sorry but it will take more than Edgar Fouche's claim that mass is reduced by 89% to convince me of that.

The effects he claims for the craft only make sense if it's mass-cancelling, not antigravity, What made his claims make sense to me was putting the thrusters well away from the MFD, This is to ensure that the reaction mass is not reduced: otherwise there's no gain. You'd be trying to move something 89% less massive with reaction mass also down 89%.

He does also claim that because of the MFD the pilots can endure g-forces almost nine times more severe than in a normal aircraft. (This is for other posters who seem a little confused, btw...) Remember that g-force is nothing to do with gravity per se, it's a measure of acceleration

If there is any truth at all to his story, I think it is most likely that he or his friend misunderstood or misinterpreted the 89% reduction and it's an 89% reduction in gforce (by creating a force 89% as strong as gravity in a direction opposite of gravity), not in mass.

The difficulty I have with that is that if it's gravity reduction, that only works on the vertical axis. It's not going to help you pull tight high-g turns or go 7000 mph. If I'm wrong on this I'm happy to be corrected.

Podkletnov (again IIRC) did used to talk about "gravity shielding" effects, and the original experiment I read about used a horizontally rotating superconducting ceramic. He noticed reductions in weight when he ran it up to speed.

It's not completely implausible to me that if he'd tried horizontal movement he'd have found not just a reduction in apparent weight but also in inertial mass.

One of the interesting things about this subject is why rotation whould have some sort of effect either on gravity or mass. You might find this thread worth a look. Towards the end things get quite interesting, (one really cool contributor showed up) and it seems as if the long-unfashonable concept of the luminiferous ether (or a close analogue thereof) is sneaking back in through the back door.

Allegedly, one experimenter has demonstrated that if you rotate a heavy flywheel to a given speed, measure how much energy it takes, stop it completely and then immediately accelerate it to the same speed, it takes less energy the second time through.

This makes sense if you visualise the ether/torsion field/whatever you want to call it as a fluid. Interaction with that fluid produces inertia (if I've got this right), and when you spin the flywheel, the part of the ether/whatever that penetrates the flywheel starts to spin too. That's why it takes less energy to spin the flywheel up to speed the second time.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Funny, I was just watching this little video from Project Camelot, where there interviewing Joseph Farrell that really ties the Nazi connection to a lot of what could be called UFOs.

The title of this interview, Nazi International, refers to Joseph Farrell's most recent book, in which he details - as do Camelot witnesses Jim Marrs and Peter Levenda, and many other researchers (including Jim Keith, who died in unusual circumstances and to whom we pay tribute here) - how the Nazis were experimenting with technology extremely advanced for their time, and how many Nazi scientists, evaluated as being valuable resources for post-war America, were repatriated to the US under Project Paperclip. We first heard of Joseph Farrell from Richard Hoagland - and soon after from Nick Cook, the author of The Hunt for Zero Point. Farrell, like Peter Levenda, is essentially an academic: a document researcher who digs deep into historical detail and has become fascinated, as many others have, with the hidden history of the Third Reich. He has continued Igor Witkowski's and Nick Cook's research into the enigmatic Nazi Bell: an experimental device, classified at the highest level, that seems to have been used to investigate time distortion effects or antigravity - very possibly both - based on the beginnings of theoretical torsion physics that was being developed in the 1920s and 1930s by a number of brilliant European scientists, themselves very much ahead of their time.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The only terrestrial group (ET related) known to have triangular crafts, lost their last remote piloted craft in the late 1970s.

It was that group who influenced the Nazis to design delta shaped crafts, and the United States copied that design influenced Nazi technology.

I only know of one terrestrial group who has crafts that can go under water and exit from the water, and that group on occasion SIMULATE delta/triangular shaped crafts using 3 or 4 of their crafts.

You make some very bold and authoritative-sounding statements. Interesting too... but where are you getting all this from? Can you supply us with any external evidence to reinforce your (sounds impolite, but I think I'm forced into this word) claims?

What are these terrestrial groups you speak of? How do you know of their existence? How do you know about their history?

People talk about Nazis and UFO technology but I have to say this is one aspect of UFO lore that I am skeptical about. I saw Nick Cook's programme on the subject and found it wanting for several reasons. First, and most obviously, there was a CGI reconstruction of the Soccorro sighting by Lonnie Zamora in which neither the terrain nor, (most importantly) the CGI craft bore any resemblance whatsoever to the witness testimony. This is, frankly, poor and for me vitiates the rest of the film. Secondly, when you review the film it does seem as if there's someone leading Cook by the nose. Right from the start when a mysterious message turns up on his desk it seems as if he's being manipulated.

However, it seems that the Nazi Bell did definitely exist, and there are other researchers who've been working on it.

Now I've just been re-reading this interview with Joseph Farrell which contains some very interesting data:

And you’re right. Because the other thing about the Bell that I should mention in this context with India is that this Xerum 525 that they’re putting inside this device and spinning up... Well, number one, it’s a liquid. Number two, it’s of heavy density. Number three, it’s of a kind of a maroonish-violet color, okay? Very heavy.

So I’m thinking: A liquid metal. Mercury. So probably mercury is one thing. And there’s your connection to India. Because of course as you know, in the vimana texts you have references to mercury vortexes. And, just to kind of make a final nail in the coffin, mercury’s kind of an ideal candidate if you’re going to use plasmas in this thing.

Hmm... sounds familiar...

One absolutely fascinating thing that comes up in the interview is that Nazi science had an ideological bent that actually seems to have put them on the right track way before everyone else. Firstly, they didn't like "Jewish physics"... which basically boils down to Einstein. That forces theier scientists outside the box, and presumably towards the more racially pure quantum physics. (I know, ridiculous.) Secondly, there's a huge interest in the occult and a willingness to take ancient alchemical and magical trestises seriously.

Well, it's seemed for a while now that physics and mysticism are converging, so if the Nazis got there in the thirties and forties, they were on the right track.

And here's why I like this guy: his caution around the subject is very sensible and expressed very well here (I've removed some umming and ah-ing on the part of the interviewer):

BR: Okay. Now let me just dispose of one question here [...] This is the claimed inference of the Vril Society; those young girls who were channeling, remote viewing, accessing clairvoyant information—whatever you want to call it—that’s been much vaunted by theorists who claim that they were accessing information that may have come from other realms or other planets or whatever. What’s your take on that?

JF: I don’t base my analysis of the Bell Project, or anything like that, on channeled information or on Neo-Nazi sources. My problem with this story is precisely those two things. That it comes, first of all, from a source that is anecdotal and, secondly, that the ultimate source that’s putting it out has some very shady kind of Neo-Nazi ties, okay?

And there’s no other corroboration of it other than the fact that we know that something called the Vril Society did exist, and we know it because it was the German rocket scientist Willy Ley that first mentioned it when he came over to this country to escape the Nazis.

BR: Mm-hm.

JF: Okay. So we know that that society existed. We don’t know much about it. They did publish a small thin little brochure in Berlin prior to the war. I haven’t been able to get a hold of it. I don’t know what it’s contents are. So, as far as I’m concerned, this is a story that, number one, has kind of a suspect origin and, number two, I haven’t been able to find anything other than this story to corroborate that the Nazis were doing this.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Great minds think alike? How weird we should both come up with the same interview within moments of each other!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Seems to me like your comment does more to prove him right than to prove him wrong? What am I missing?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Mintwithahole.]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Yes, this is strange indeed! I've been diving into a lot of the Project Camelot Interviews lately. I found this interview very interesting because it's not so far out there and seems to have very sound research behind it and thus can appeal to a broader range of people. On top of that we have a clear connection to the type of technology that could lead to gravity bending technology.

Now the question is, why is that 60+ years later this is finally peaking it's head out. I think, like many times it was leaked by people in the know. Sometimes we are thrown a bone and if were are intelligent enough and spend the time researching, we can get a pretty good, solid picture.

What would happen if a independent researcher or a group of people would work on this type of technology. I believe this has been done many times but the work was suppressed. These type of brilliant inventors are either bought off, there funding canceled, or they end up dead. In Brian O'Leary's book, The Energy Solution Revolution, it lays out how many have had this very thing happen to them.

So it's not a matter, in mind, if this technology exists, if we can create it, it's a matter of it being suppressed when there are break through s that would lead getting this type of tech into public hands.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yeah!! I didn't just make the stuff up. It's well supported and there is a strong Nazi connection to the UFO phenom that most researcher simply write off becasue it's not as interesting or something. For whatever reason no one really wants to acknowlege that most of everything the USA did in the 50's and 60's was directly influenced by the technologies that were taken from Nazi Germany under project Lusty and Paperclip. AQnd that includes the allegedly mercury based powerhouse that the TR3B runs off of.

Whats really spiffy is that the Nazis weren;t the first either!! they were expirmenting with tech found from sandskrit documents and the ancient writings of India. Vimanas and glowing airships are, IMO of course, tech that was lost to man millenia ago. We're only now starting to scrape the surface (for all we know) of what was once available to all mankind thousands of years back!!! The TR3B is a prime example of this.

There is only one man in the last century who came close to publicly disclosing this technology and that man is Nikola Tesla. the Germans took what they could from Tesla and produced a whole 'new' (or reproduced it more likely) physics and really a whole new scientific field... one that Relativity doesn't apply to at all. Lyne wrote a book called "Occult Ether Physics" that is quite elightening to this 'alternative' science.

I believe the TR3B and other anti gravity class crafts were designed and built by humans and are in our skies today. The ET influence may or may not have been involved. It more than likely was but in a more indirect fasion than people believe. Bottom line is that HUMANS BUILT AND FLEW these things.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

One of the interesting things about this subject is why rotation whould have some sort of effect either on gravity or mass. You might find this thread worth a look.

Thanks for the thread link, I read it and bumped it with a reply but the researcher who did that experiment (DePalma) said:

The momentous fact is that there is no special interaction between rotation and gravity.

Depalma Spinning Ball Results

He goes on to explain in great detail what he thinks causes the effect though I wasn't able to find other scientists in agreement with him yet.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Reply to rich23:
>You make some very bold and authoritative-sounding statements.

I do. After my many years of research I complied a book.

>Interesting too... but where are you getting all this from?

My research, started in the late 1980s.

>Can you supply us with any external evidence to reinforce
>your (sounds impolite, but I think I'm forced into this word) claims?

No. This is the Internet.

>What are these terrestrial groups you speak of?

The terrestrial ET group? The same ones who started the Illuminati.
They use to hide deep under the pyramids of Egypt. The base was
entered from the water.

They are no longer there. They were removed and the base was
destroyed in 1978, if my memory is correct.

>How do you know of their existence?

Earth source.

>How do you know about their history?

Earth source.

>People talk about Nazis and UFO technology but I have to
>say this is one aspect of UFO lore that I am skeptical about.

The Nazi technology stolen by the West, and the Russian got some
of the best stuff before the U.S. arrived.

Skeptical is fine. UFOs are still not real. Many are waiting for the
government with their corporate media empire to come clean.

>I saw Nick Cook's programme on the subject and found it
>wanting for several reasons. First, and most obviously, there
>was a CGI reconstruction of the Soccorro sighting by
>Lonnie Zamora in which neither the terrain nor, (most importantly)
>the CGI craft bore any resemblance whatsoever to the witness
>testimony.

The Lonnie Zamora UFO was an old model from one of the terrestrial
group who stole Nazi technology. They could not get the ant-grav propulsion
to lift the craft off the ground, and so they used a rocket. That model came
about very early after the Nazi war. But it had problems.

The U.S. TR-3B sorta uses that method to a point.

>Nick Cook

UFO hype is big business. If the hype was put to rest the money pot
would dry up. The concept is like medicine and disease. No profits
in cures.

>However, it seems that the Nazi Bell did definitely exist,
>and there are other researchers who've been working on it.

The Haunebu craft? Yes. That design came from Thule through
2 groups: The first one is an Aryan-like group who hides themselves
on the Earth. That group has had contacts in America and other
parts of the world. One of their American contacts was popularized in
the early 1950s. The person fronting the contacts was not the one who
had the contacts. In the light of UFO contacts, he was a fraud because
he had no contacts with ETs. The person who had the contacts was female.

And the second group was an extraterrestrial collective (more than one).
Hitler's inner circle only had a few Haunebus working, something like
2 or 3 crafts. Those the Nazis took with them to South America, they later
improved them. That Nazi base in South America was made up of less that
2,000 personal taken from Germany, and they were all males. No females
were allowed, and that was to keep the group unified and free of
offspring. That is how the South American Nazis perished in the 1990s.
Many lived to be close to 100 years old.

The Haunebu plans the U.S. and others stole from Germany were sabotaged
beforehand and to get a working model would require hard work and time.
Hence the difficulties the U.S....has had with their delta shaped craft.

>Now I've just been re-reading this interview with
>Joseph Farrell which contains some very interesting data:

Never heard of him. Maybe he can be found on YouTube?

Bye

I only know of one terrestrial group who has cra

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join