It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like VP Biden was right.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
We all remember when VP Biden looked into the future and gave us this prophetic sound bite -

“Mark my words, it will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here . . . we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

Looks like it really wasn't a Biden gaffe. So we can subract that one from the list.

Now that it is apparent that there many who are trying to "test the mettle of this guy". Is President Obama going to step up and pass this test as President Kennedy was able to?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I agree. He is clearly being tested.

NK is pushing the limits hard. I believe they are doing this at the behest of other nations (Russia/China) They want to see if and when Obama has a breaking point. The 4th of July is looming large.

I am not anti-Obama, in fact, for all of our sakes I hope he accomplishes great things.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

So far I'm not a fan of his. I will give him a full year before I make my mind up once and for all.

Biden said it will be a generated crisis. Apparently someone brought this around and I think we deserve to know who it was. If it was someone in our government then they should be charged with treason.

I marked his words, now I want to know who is responsible.

As I said, I'm not a fan, but I hope he passes this test.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

So far I'm not a fan of his. I will give him a full year before I make my mind up once and for all.

Biden said it will be a generated crisis. Apparently someone brought this around and I think we deserve to know who it was. If it was someone in our government then they should be charged with treason.

I marked his words, now I want to know who is responsible.

As I said, I'm not a fan, but I hope he passes this test.

JD, good! Regardless of political affiliation the Prez. should be given at least a year to prove his worth.

I am about 50/50 with Obama right now.

I agree with regard to who orchestrated this "crisis".

Maybe Biden just knew that it would be orchestrated by those who tend to oppose the US.

I hope anyways, if not, then the Illuminati/PTB are running everything and we are all screwed.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Hehe, I'm not sure if he was completely ture, complimenting the statement of 'brilliant 47 year old man".

He's being tested for sure.....by jay leno jokes!!!

He's as off topic and out there as no other president, I wouldn't be surprised if he took up stand up comedy after his 8 years are up!

Other then joking, he's being tested and the metal seems to become aluminum. I'm not a war mongeror, I just wish he'd do something.

Or for hells sake at least say something good about America, the thing he pretty much owns right now (sorry china owns it
). Well he's in control, and seems elsewhere.

If anything, anything, anything at all. I expect him to make a Presidential Address about Michael Jackson before he does N. Korea.

Albeit MJ is more racial ties, (black white whatever) and N. Korea is threatening nuking us
. Yeah.

I'd rather be a country with racial issues, then a nuked nation!!!

We can all agree on that!

Kennedy, well he passed the test, and a bullet of honor was recieved straight into his head on tv.

Hopefully Obama, if he's worth his salt, will be able to maneuvour around that! I don't wish death on him at all! If he helps the country, i'll be the first to say he did! Death not on anyone!

What bewilders me though, is 'A generated Crisis" a generated crisis, this means like a made up crisis, not a natural occurence, but a SAT not a Job interview... Like a group is testing him, not a candidate for a job. Which is frightening whichever way you look at it!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I don't by into the whole illuminiti or another group that is in charge thing.

We have plenty of politicians with plenty of foreign contacts who have plenty of their own contact that could have set this into motion.

I think someone should question Biden on this, he obviously knew ahead of time about what was coming down the pipeline. Does he know who is involved?

But apparently this statement of his has been forgotten.

I can imagine the fun FNC would have with it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I don't by into the whole illuminiti or another group that is in charge thing.

We have plenty of politicians with plenty of foreign contacts who have plenty of their own contact that could have set this into motion.

I think someone should question Biden on this, he obviously knew ahead of time about what was coming down the pipeline. Does he know who is involved?

But apparently this statement of his has been forgotten.

I can imagine the fun FNC would have with it.

I'm not sure if I buy into it or not. The more research I do on the origins of power in the US, the consolidation of power that occurred in the late 1800s early 1900s, I am just not sure. The trusts had so much money and power during this time period, I am just not sure what they were capable of.

Questioning Biden wouldn't get us anywhere, sadly. FNC would make fun of him but that is as far as it would go. MSM would defend him and the public would forget everything the next time Jon and Kate released a press statement.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by jd140

If anything, anything, anything at all. I expect him to make a Presidential Address about Michael Jackson before he does N. Korea.

I am sure we will see this very soon!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Which crisis?? The economic crisis? The Iranian crisis? The North Korean crisis? The Health Care crisis? There's more on this guy's plate than any president has had to deal with since FDR! Glad to hear that many of us are willing to give the guy a year, he'll need it!

As far as the North Korean crisis goes, I pretty sure it was generated by this guy!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Eh, you're probably right, although I think this would be a good subject for Orielly.

As we saw with his interview of President Obama, he can be a good interviewer and ask good questions without being insulting. Its rare, but he has it in him.

Glenn Beck or Hannity on the other hand needs to stay away from it. I hate to see what a mess the would make out of this.

CNN or MSNBC would most likely bow at his feet and ask him to read their futures.

Oh well, for some reason his sound bite popped into my head and I thought it would be something ATS would find interesting given whats going on.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Eh, you're probably right, although I think this would be a good subject for Orielly.

As we saw with his interview of President Obama, he can be a good interviewer and ask good questions without being insulting. Its rare, but he has it in him.

Glenn Beck or Hannity on the other hand needs to stay away from it. I hate to see what a mess the would make out of this.

CNN or MSNBC would most likely bow at his feet and ask him to read their futures.

Oh well, for some reason his sound bite popped into my head and I thought it would be something ATS would find interesting given whats going on.

Yes, I do not think anyone can deny that Obama is being tested, so good post!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Since he said International crisis, I would think that narrows the list of things to choose from.

Lets say he was speaking about NK. How would he know the timeline? I know kimmi is crazy, but that is a pretty good guess. Don't you think?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Which crisis?? The economic crisis? The Iranian crisis? The North Korean crisis? The Health Care crisis? There's more on this guy's plate than any president has had to deal with since FDR! Glad to hear that many of us are willing to give the guy a year, he'll need it!

As far as the North Korean crisis goes, I pretty sure it was generated by this guy!

LOL....Team America was hilarious.

So Ronrey!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by jd140

What is wrong with you guys? Americans don't have to bomb every poor third world nation even if the leader is a nuke-wielding madman. What the hell would Obama gain by threatening Kim Jong Il?

You see, Kim Jong Il is like a little boy having a temper tantrum. Now his parents (Obama) ignore him. When Kim Jong Il sees he is being ignored he gets interested in something else, like playing around with his citizens.

Bad for North Korean people, but good for you. Why start another third world conflict over nothing. Yeah, they have a nuke (or maybe two) and no way to deliver it anywhere. If I was Obama, I would rather worry about something like Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Obama has answers, but they are all the wrong answers and will make the problems worse. How can you spend you way out of a recession? States which had this economic philosophy are literally bankrupt. Never forget Obama lies! His promised to take a scalpel to the budget and instead he used a soup ladle to slop out the pork. He doesn't even respond to the crazy North Koreans' dictator's threats. And how can he, after going around the world and portraying the USA as an historically bad-acting country? The only way I want Obama to succeed is for him to come to his senses and realize he has the wrong solutions for the country's problems.

Yes, Biden was correct, and all he was using was common sense. Incidentally, did JFK pass the test? I have always thought he is praised solely out of sympathy. JFK laid the groundwork to get us into Nam and also bungled the Bay of Pigs. He did stand up to the Soviets during the missile crisis, but what president wouldn't have? (OK, Carter wouldn't have.)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm sure glad all of our world leaders think this is a game. Although I am sure it seems like a game to them. If I had billions of dollars to spread around as the economy tanks, I would probably think it was a game too.

I hope they realize that for many of us the american dream is over and we aren't banking on it anymore. I can't wait for the economy to tank either. At least then people will not be afraid to stand up and fight. Until then keep saving up your 401k as if it means a damn.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I think someone should question Biden on this
do you really believe the man would say something he couldn't get away w/ saying? free your mind from traps like this. let your thinking evolve.
do you understand what i just said?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I'm sure glad all of our world leaders think this is a game
ok your doin really good. now gi'me one big boy step and tell
me, what is the name of the game?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The name of the game is...we know these events are all scripted and they know we know and they believe nobody will ever stop them and nobody ever does. But why do we wait for their script for revolution? Why don't we just have our own?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by jd140

I think someone should question Biden on this
do you really believe the man would say something he couldn't get away w/ saying? free your mind from traps like this. let your thinking evolve.
do you understand what i just said?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by randyvs]

My mind is free, thanks for the concern.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. You're kind of like Dale Gribble, you open your mouth and whatever comes out, comes out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join