It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US H1N1 Fatal Victims: Some Faces/Names *updated*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If you blindly choose to ignore the logic & evidence surrounding the *seriousness* of the H1N1 *pandemic*, then perhaps putting some faces and names to the *only 10%* of those already killed by the nasty virus in the US might help...

Please look at these faces...who do you see? a son, daughter? brother, sister?mom or dad?

Get ready people, all indicators point to more vicious forms of this "virus" in the fall/winter...if it's striking this heavily now, just wait!

I have been fortunate enough to have the time to study the novel virus quite extensively, and this is not just the "flu"!!!

The CDC has us believe that 36,000 in the US die from seasonal flu, and that is a distortion--according to their own sources/evidence to others--thus, "sensitizing" us to the novel flu.

TPTB & MSM want us to believe that it is "mild"...I have 2 young children to protect...many of you do too...

You may have to copy and paste (house rules?) but please take just a couple of minutes to see the few faces and names of H1N1 victims:

Faces of U.S. H1N1 Victims

Source of slideshow: [email protected]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

Well, it is interesting to note that the 1918 flu was a "swine flu". In addition, the flu is already mutating and two more strains have been identified.

I don't doubt that a more lethal variant is on the way. 10% is high enough mortality as it is.. heck 1% is bad. Even if it stays at its current rate, if it becomes more contagious, this can get very bad very quickly. 10% of the human race is 700 Million or so people. if even 7 Million die, it would be a pretty big disaster.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
you know, that video really opens up your eyes when you see the actual faces.

I'm really not looking forward to this winter.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Thanks for your post. Just to clarify, in the US, there are ~130+ deaths *reported*. The slideshow is just a illustration of some of the 10% who were the fatal victims.

My intent was to show it's not necessarily your grandparents (who are the victims of the seasonal flu), but that there are many young people dying from this.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
you know, that video really opens up your eyes when you see the actual faces.

I'm really not looking forward to this winter.

Porschedrifter,

I know what you mean about the faces...these are young people!

I'm not looking forward to the fall/winter either...

Prepare, prepare, prepare...be ready to hunker down for at least a few months if you have to

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

I'm wondering if Ah1n1 didn't have a hand in the deaths of michael jackson & farrah fawcett. Maybe it was the precipitating factor?

and the public isn't being told because of possible panic...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by reject]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by sonjah1

I'm wondering if Ah1n1 didn't have a hand in the deaths of michael jackson & farrah fawcett. Maybe it was the precipitating factor?

and the public isn't being told because of possible panic...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by reject]

You know, the M. Jackson factor "fits" the sudden death scenario associated with H1N1...I hope the autopsy looks for signs of the virus in his case. Many other swine flu and CT sites are chattering about this now...

Farrah has been expected to die for some time now. Her cancer was evident long before we at least knew H1N1 was circulating...so I, personally, don't think it was likely, but it's always possible that it was the "straw that broke" finally?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Could you please explain that sentence, I don't understand what you mean.

Originally posted by sonjah1
The CDC has us believe that 36,000 in the US die from seasonal flu, and that is a distortion--according to their own sources/evidence to others--thus, "sensitizing" us to the novel flu.

And at least in Portugal it has been mild, the first person that was detected as having it did not even noticed that she had the flu.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

36,000 seasonal flu deaths in the US is a mantra they've been using for years.
Most of the victims within that number are the elderly (65+) and they may test or not but clump them in the statistic.
Also, CDC's very own report to the American Lung Association states that only *2000* maximum deaths per year in the US are due to the seasonal influenza....and on and on...deserves a thread of its own...

Glad that you are not seeing severity/deaths in Portugal. Hope that the media are more open about things there vs. here in the US! If you have any doubts, start searching local vs. national reports, unexplained/sudden deaths among younger pops, regional health depts., etc.

Stay healthy & alert! Let me know if you have other questions....

[edit on 26-6-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

OK, thanks, I understand it now, sometimes my English leaves me with doubts about the meaning of what is said.

Portugal is a small country (we can drive from the northern-most point to the southern-most in the same day), so there is almost no difference between local or national news reports, and word-of-mouth is very fast, sometimes too fast.

Today's report from the national health organisation says that, up to today, there were found 9 cases in Portugal, all "imported", 1 from Mexico, 3 from the USA, 2 from Canada, 2 from Argentina and 1 from Spain.

I will keep an eye on it, thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

I was saying the exact thing this morning.

Being around school kids and college kids-I'll be sandwiched by the perfect incubators.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

I wondered about Jackson. The first report was about breathing problems. He was on a lot of meds though-such as Demerol, Zoloft, and Zanex...not a good combination for anybody.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

eek, the latest news indicates MJ was on 10 prescribed meds...3 of those being pain-killers...not healthy at all.

But, the CT in me still wonders if he was H1N1 positive, and Billy Mays (died today @ 50) as well...however, unless families request testing to be done post-mortem, I guess we'll never know.

I have put in a request to my family if I quickly drop dead from now on...to require a test of my remains for H1N1...hopefully this won't happen...inshallah

[edit on 28-6-2009 by sonjah1]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm just getting over the flu. I've been sick for the last 4 days. I went to the doctor and she didn't say wether it's swine flue or not. I've been on antibiotics for the last few days. Theres been 27 cases of swine flu in my county. 3 people in my area have died.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

As far as I know, antibiotics do not work against a flu (regardless of its type), flu is the result of a virus, and virus are not affected by antibiotics, bacteria are the ones affected.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Hope that you get over your illness soon

Your Dr. probably provided the antibiotics (vs. antiviral) to combat any possible secondary infections. Plus, the antivirals only help *best* within the first three days of your experiencing flu symptoms.

Best of health to you!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
D.C. Victim Photo--Only in his 20s

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a16f13debf9.jpg[/atsimg]David Twomey

www.wlbz2.com...

It sounds morbid...but please add victims' photos here...to create awareness...this virus is serious

[edit on 1-7-2009 by sonjah1]

[edit on 1-7-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Name and more info. about 6 year old NJ victim

ZACHARY LIAM MARTINEZ
Zachary Liam Martinez, 6, of Jackson, passed away Saturday, June 27, 2009, at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune. Zachary was born in Edison. Zachary completed the first grade at the Lucy N. Holman Elementary School, Jackson, and was currently a student in C.C.D. classes at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church, Jackson. He played for the Jackson Soccer Club and collected race cars. Zachary loved music, movies, playing Nintendo video games, and swimming in the ocean.

He is survived by his parents, Rosanne Careccia and Josue Martinez; his sister, Rachel Rosue Careccia of Jackson; his brothers, Christopher A. Mahon of Virginia Beach, Va., Josue R. Martinez and Joel Jonathan Martinez, both of Elizabeth; his maternal grandparents, Rosanne Connolly of Jackson, and John Careccia of Fords; and his paternal grandmother, Rafaela Vargas of El Grullo, Mexico.

Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his visitation from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, June 30 at the George S. Hassler Funeral Home, 980 Bennetts Mills Road, Jackson. A funeral gathering will be offered at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 1 at the funeral home. His Funeral Liturgy will follow at 9:30 a.m. at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church, 935 Bennetts Mills Road, Jackson. Interment will be private. In lieu of flowers, the family is accepting balloons in Zachary’s memory, or donations may be made to the Ronald McDonald House, P.O. Box 3237
Long Branch, NJ 07740.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Update/Memorial:

[edit on 29-7-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonjah1
If you blindly choose to ignore the logic & evidence surrounding the *seriousness* of the H1N1 *pandemic*, then perhaps putting some faces and names to the *only 10%* of those already killed by the nasty virus in the US might help...

Please look at these faces...who do you see? a son, daughter? brother, sister?mom or dad?

Get ready people, all indicators point to more vicious forms of this "virus" in the fall/winter...if it's striking this heavily now, just wait!

I have been fortunate enough to have the time to study the novel virus quite extensively, and this is not just the "flu"!!!

TPTB & MSM want us to believe that it is "mild"...I have 2 young children to protect...many of you do too...

You may have to copy and paste (house rules?) but please take just a couple of minutes to see the few faces and names of H1N1 victims:

Faces of U.S. H1N1 Victims

Source of slideshow: [email protected]

Ok, just because you decide to attach names and faces to the deaths does not make this any more threatening.

Additionally, I find your following comment completely erroneous and blatantly ignorant.

If you blindly choose to ignore the logic & evidence surrounding the *seriousness* of the H1N1 *pandemic*

The only reason I am replying is because of the 5 flags which illustrate that there's at least 5 other ignorant people out there.

THE FACTS:
- FACT: As of July 27th WHO counts 816 deaths to swine flu WORLD WIDE.
- FACT: Every single year between 250,000 to 500,000 people DIE every year from the seasonal flu,
- FACT: You are over 300 times more likely to die from the seasonal flu.
- FACT: Obesity and it's related diseases claim an estimated 450,000 lives PER year, in the US ALONE.
- FACT: If swine flu was allowed to continue at it's current rate, it would take over 500 years to kill as many people as one year of obesity related diseases.
- FACT: There are hundreds of things that kill more people every single year, than swine flu does.
- FACT: Taking a rushed vaccine, which has not been thoroughly tested, which was manufactured by a company with legal immunity which gives them no incentive to make a safe vaccine, may KILL you.
- FACT: World wide the official death rate is 0.004%, in the US it is 0.005% 1

So I have to ask, where were you every single year for the last.. I dunno, lets say, 100 years, while the seasonal flu killed an exponentially larger amount of people?

Where were you, when 450,000 people died last year due to obesity related diseases?

Where were you, when 43,000 people died in motor vehicle accidents last year?

Where were you when more than 13000 people died from falls last year?

Where were you when 3000 people drowned last year?

Where were you sources

OHHH RIIIGHHT!!! You didn't actually give a damn about anyone that was dying, until the media crammed it down your throat so you would believe it was a huge issue!

Technically, with the seasonal flu we should be at "PANDEMIC LEVEL 6" for the last 100 years, EVERY winter.

You people seriously need to get a grip and quit letting mainstream media tell you what you care about and what to be scared of.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by king9072]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join