It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you Indigo?Who cares?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If you could NOT care less, that's fine.

If you could care less, then there's room for improvement in the not caring department.

However some people care enough to comment or make a thread about how much they don't care.

This confuses me as much as this indigo business.

Take care, whatever colo(u)r you are.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
That's a pretty copout response, I feel. It's kinda like why do we even discuss politics in this forum when the world's still getting screwed over on a daily basis? We might as well just not bother discussing that, either.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
How can you call yourself something IE; Indigo and then imply someone is racist when using that description?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
And here I thought that talk about human "auras" went out of style after the 60's. I had to google Indigo People to find out what the heck you were talking about. I don't make any deductions about people based on their thermal patterns, or any other colors that may be associated with them. LOL.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
the Indigo thing is a farce.

You tell people that if they're sensitive, if they don't fit in, if they feel like they belong 'somewhere else' etc. etc. then they're Indigos. Well, that describes maybe 20% of the world population.

The whole thing is ridiculous: selling gulllible fools tall stories.

The crazies will be in here in a minute, spouting meaningless pseudo-spiritual drivel. Laters...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by eniac]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Calling the story of Indigo Children a theory is like calling the story of Star Wars as our lost history.

I see as a side effect of the self-esteem movement for dealing with children. Everyone's a winner...everyone gets a trophy...no child is just messed up, they're just "indigo".

[edit on 26-6-2009 by WickettheRabbit]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I care...

My interraction with indigos has fortunately been limited to ATS, I've not had the misfortune comparable to watching a thread be overrun with useless nonsense so often ~ it's tiresome to watch ...and when you start asking them questions, they're so vague, whiney, condescending and "all-knowing". It's like all the ADHD kids and all the bullied, loner, outsider kids decided to form a gang AND YOU CAN'T JOIN - BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ENLIGHTENED ENOUGH, to see the vibrations (none have ever successfully explained what these vibrations are), to see the auras, to empathise.

As soon as more people elevate to our level of consciousness, then we can save the world... in the meantime, here's a book I'm selling. They're as bad as evangelists or politicians, spouting rhetoric under the veil of new age philosophy.

I think they stemmed from new age parents, that had kids with ADHD (or the like) that didn't believe in discipline, accordingly due to their abberant behaviour they were ostracised at school and even teachers only have so much time... this carries through into adult life and then they find ATS, somewhere for fringe-beliefs and they make it home.

If they're real, I see them as a hostile invasion, if I had one in my house, I'd call the police and if I was feeling nice an ambulance.

Wooah, rant*a*rama - maybe we could just have an ATS/indigo section so they don't stray into the grown-up arguments.

As an aside, I did participate in one of the indigo threads and ended up putting some questions out there, I felt bad about this, as the only indigo that responded ended up rolling out about the terrible abused childhood he'd had, at which point I left, I didn't have the heart to put him under the microscope any more. I think they're all damaged individuals, that are maybe 1 or 2 bad life experiences away from institutionalisation.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't know...I have been called the Cat Elder God and no one seems to care, except for the cats...and then only the ones that aren't atheists.

Is there a color for that?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

wow.....!!.......i did not know it...

i am a cornflower....

cool

now bow before me......

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think it's all a bunch of bull crap anyway, and as someone else mentioned already, people claiming they are "indigo" are wanting to be special. If it all is true, then yes, who cares? "Indigos" are stuck on this rock too, which they were born on and will die on. Sounds pretty normal to me. I could also be a Sith lord for real to, but that's why I refer to myself as a self proclaimed one!
I'll admit some of the Indigo threads that pop are aren't too bad, but most of them are pretty lame, which is why I don't really look into them. I also have hair on my back, which means I must be I must be a descendant of an ancient big foot type race. Does anyone care including me? No.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The majority of people who claim Indigo are not.

Indigos destroy the ego, but still has a sense of self.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OMG YES!!!!!!!! I can't stand it when I hear about these dam Indigo ppl. Theyre not special and the fact that they draw attention to themselves proves that theyre lacking in other areas.
I propose that we start an anti Indigo movement and we can give ourselves a color.
So there you have it. If you dislike the idea of Indogos then become a Periwinkle with me.
Periwinkles are just as intelligent, intuitive and aware as Indigos but we're human and recognize that. We don't need to be special at all because we recognize that everyone is special in their own way. We attribute life sucking as just that. We don't have to be an alien to define why life sucks and why people sometimes dont understand us. Man, if something like this really exsisted it would piss off these Indigos. LOL. They're dying inside to be SOOOOOOOO special aren't they.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I believe that "Indigo" is a misconception and a marketing ploy.

The reason that we are "indigo" is because of our Third Eye Chakras are active on a constant basis.

The misconception comes from the belief that only certain "lucky" individuals are born this way. I disagree completely. Although it is possible that some individuals might be born with this gift, it is 100% possible to learn to use your chakras and harness the true power of your consciousness.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenYourEyez

so anyone can be an Indigo?Kind of like an accountant?Well there's something that certainly makes them special!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by OpenYourEyez

so anyone can be an Indigo?Kind of like an accountant?Well there's something that certainly makes them special!

Yes. That is a major misconception, that people are in some way "special." None of us are special. We are all the same. That is one of the major hold ups in the evolution of people as a society, that you are in fact somehow "special"

I will let Fight Club enlighten you.

Tyler Durden: Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by OpenYourEyez]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have a family member who thinks she's a star child. Fairly high iq'd, grade 9 dropout, lazy. She's at home visiting from the mental institution this weekend.
example of their reasoning:

"at work they make me stock shelves. That's ok with me tho, so i do it."

...then came the marijuana induced psychosis. What the heck can i do about this kid? I tell her it's about her inability to control her mind, and her manufacturing of meaning, if you will.
.......daddy's spoiled little girl, imho.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
First of all...we need to stop using the term indigo...this was never a OK'd term but rather a self proclaimed super hero status that any true light kid would denounce instantly...

I dont need any name or mark to know who I am and what my purpose is here...I dont feel your need to be accepted just like i dont feel jealousy of your earthly possessions or even hatred for anything outside of stupidity and lack of common sense - If you have a genuine intention we will sense it and help you

if not then you are a regular human and I doubt even the greatest frequency can help you if you are not receptive to it...

My presence in real life commands a rather instant respect, not because i do ANYTHING but because its just there...

its a gift...im no better than you - I can die just as easily...

We just see the world through different eyes...

And as for the light kids who DO abuse their power....you are no better than any human, this is something we struggle with, the blatant separation between us and them, but we cant treat it as so... we HAVE to start working with them one by one in our own personal lives to GET them to our level...it will takes yrs and yrs but boost a human frequency just a small bit and their life becomes better - as does yours...

Our purpose is literally to boost frequencies for the next 2 yrs - gain trust then lead when it all breaks....NEVER EVER with bad intent in heart and spirit...

"I can save the world, I don't know how to dance though..." - Me

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I have a family member who thinks she's a star child. Fairly high iq'd, grade 9 dropout, lazy. She's at home visiting from the mental institution this weekend.
example of their reasoning:

"at work they make me stock shelves. That's ok with me tho, so i do it."

...then came the marijuana induced psychosis. What the heck can i do about this kid? I tell her it's about her inability to control her mind, and her manufacturing of meaning, if you will.
.......daddy's spoiled little girl, imho.

She will have to figure it out on her own. Rite of passage. What she is saying is that she is against the fabric of modern day society, or being a slave for a "job", which isn't a bad thing as she has a sense of entrepreneurship. Have her learn as much as possible about business and I would bet that "daddy's spoiled little girl" will go on to create great things.

Also blaming marijuana is part brain wash on your part. You can't solely blame a plant for said "psychosis."

Again, the word "psychosis" may be a label for somebody thinking different than the norm.

I suggest watching this video titled "Maybe Logic" from Robert Anton Wilson:

Robert Anton Wilson: Maybe Logic

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
First of all...we need to stop using the term indigo...this was never a OK'd term but rather a self proclaimed super hero status that any true light kid would denounce instantly...

I dont need any name or mark to know who I am and what my purpose is here...I dont feel your need to be accepted just like i dont feel jealousy of your earthly possessions or even hatred for anything outside of stupidity and lack of common sense - If you have a genuine intention we will sense it and help you

if not then you are a regular human and I doubt even the greatest frequency can help you if you are not receptive to it...

My presence in real life commands a rather instant respect, not because i do ANYTHING but because its just there...

And as for the light kids who DO abuse their power....you are no better than any human, this is something we struggle with, the blatant separation between us and them, but we cant treat it as so... we HAVE to start working with them one by one in our own personal lives to GET them to our level...it will takes yrs and yrs but boost a human frequency just a small bit and their life becomes better - as does yours...

Our purpose is literally to boost frequencies for the next 2 yrs - gain trust then lead when it all breaks....NEVER EVER with bad intent in heart and spirit...

That is what I am talking about. You are contradicting yourself. You first say that you are not special and then you say that "normal humans" can not tune in to that frequency.

That is the point of transcending the ego. Evolving your consciousness, if you will.

Anybody can tune into any frequency with the right training and dedication. Saying anything otherwise is your ego wanting to feel "special."

Do you ever feel like you were chosen for something special? You can't explain it but you KNOW that you are here to accomplish great things?

That is your ego talking. Your true form, consciousness, will accomplish great things. Again, anybody with the will to learn the truth can achieve this. This is enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenYourEyez

Originally posted by Krystian

That is what I am talking about. You are contradicting yourself. You first say that you are not special and then you say that "normal humans" can not tune in to that frequency.

That is the point of transcending the ego. Evolving your consciousness, if you will.

Anybody can tune into any frequency with the right training and dedication. Saying anything otherwise is your ego wanting to feel "special."

Do you ever feel like you were chosen for something special? You can't explain it but you KNOW that you are here to accomplish great things?

That is your ego talking. Your true form, consciousness, will accomplish great things. Again, anybody with the will to learn the truth can achieve this. This is enlightenment.

Wrong Sir, you seem to have misread my post - I never said all humans CANT be receptive to this frequency...

I said we need to help these people get there

The ones who made this light child/indigo thing an exclusive club are missing the entire point and i fear arnt evolved enough to help others...

and no I dont feel like I was chosen, i feel like I chose this path and have been working on for a very long time....for the last 10yrs before this whole indigo fad came into play...I never heard of an indigo before ATS but i sure as hell did study evolution and what was happening to me in that time...

I dont need approval from people to continue doing what my group and I are doing....we have been cultivating these gifts for a while...and in turn doing what our job description details - training others...thats all we are here to do...

Thats what im doing...

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Krystian]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join