It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISRAELITES, revealed :: God's chosen people | RE: NOT who you think they are!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

It's NOT referring to the muslims. It is referring to all nations who came against ISRAEL, and SPECIFICALLY the EDOMITES. THEY ARE THE MAIN CULPRITS. All you have to do is read the rest of the chapter.

Ezekiel 36:5Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all IDUMEA, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Israelite

That is why I said that it probably wasn't referring to the Muslims. Read the rest of the post.

Do note though, that Ezekiel is a prophet. As so, his prophecies can have a duel fulfillment. I could totally see this prophecy having a duel fulfillment with the Edomites and the Muslims today.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

you are WRONG. Number 1, the nation of those so called jews over there in the land of Israel own the whole world. They own your home, they own your street, they own your government, they own other countries(Job 9:24). So what calamities are you referring to sir?

Oh, you must be talking about that fairy tale they call the holocaust. The holocaust was a joke and a total hoax. Let's say the holocaust really did happen for arguments sake.

Now let's take one tribe of Israel. Just ONE. The so called negros. The number of negroes that died on the trip to AMERICA alone was more in number than that so called holocaust. By the way the wide spread of slavery from west african to the world was made possible by your poor helpless so called jews MAINLY the Rothschild.

Let's not even delve into the slaughter of ENTIRE Islands in the carribean, and let's stay away from the number of American Indian, men, women, and children brutally butchered and sold as dog food, and turned into horse reins and horse riding pants and saddles.

By the way. The scriptures say that when the REAL jews are BACK in ISRAEL their land that there will be no more WARS and that they would have KING DAVID(Amos 9:11-12) in the midst of them as their king again.

Well Israel is getting blown to kingdom come and back, King David is not sitting on a thrown over there in the synagogue, and there's a bunch of homosexuals freaking off in pink city.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

This prophecy already happened. The year 1948 ring a bell?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

In case you havent noticed God is now a forgiving God I doubt he will punish people for the crimes of there ancestory (which seems to be what you are wanting to happen.)

GOD is forgiving, to HIS people.
Acts 5:31-Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

GOD also does require the past.
Ecc 3:15That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

GOD punished Israel for the sins of their fathers, and they are his CHOSEN, so what do you think he's going to do to EDOM and the other nations for the sins of their fathers which they commited against his PRIZED possession?

Isaiah 14:21-Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

Maybe he will forgive them and just let them go? let's see:

Nahum 1:3-The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked:

Jeremiah 49:12-For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.
13For I have sworn by myself, saith the LORD, that Bozrah shall become a desolation, a reproach, a waste, and a curse; and all the cities thereof shall be perpetual wastes.

Obadiah-15For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
16For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.
17But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

It doesn't matter what I want to happen. I don't power to do jack. It's all about what GOD is going to do.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Israelite]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Israelite

you are WRONG. Number 1, the nation of those so called jews over there in the land of Israel own the whole world. They own your home, they own your street, they own your government, they own other countries(Job 9:24). So what calamities are you referring to sir?

Oh, you must be talking about that fairy tale they call the holocaust. The holocaust was a joke and a total hoax. Let's say the holocaust really did happen for arguments sake.

Now let's take one tribe of Israel. Just ONE. The so called negros. The number of negroes that died on the trip to AMERICA alone was more in number than that so called holocaust. By the way the wide spread of slavery from west african to the world was made possible by your poor helpless so called jews MAINLY the Rothschild.

Let's not even delve into the slaughter of ENTIRE Islands in the carribean, and let's stay away from the number of American Indian, men, women, and children brutally butchered and sold as dog food, and turned into horse reins and horse riding pants and saddles.

By the way. The scriptures say that when the REAL jews are BACK in ISRAEL their land that there will be no more WARS and that they would have KING DAVID(Amos 9:11-12) in the midst of them as their king again.

Well Israel is getting blown to kingdom come and back, King David is not sitting on a thrown over there in the synagogue, and there's a bunch of homosexuals freaking off in pink city.

WOW just WOW. Now I understand the whole hatred here its black Rasicm at its finest. Get over the fact that your ancestors were slaves at one point in time everyone was a slave... Let it go, dont blame the Jews because you cant get over the fact that slavery ended along time ago move on drop your hate and I promise you will live a much fuller life....

Deny the holocuast is like denying slavery would you want someone to seny that?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

WOW just WOW. Now I understand the whole hatred here its black Rasicm at its finest. Get over the fact that your ancestors were slaves at one point in time everyone was a slave... Let it go, dont blame the Jews because you cant get over the fact that slavery ended along time ago move on drop your hate and I promise you will live a much fuller life....

Why are you so shocked? There are a lot of conspiracies suggesting that the Zionists themselves paid for the holocaust. We must not forget this evil and deceitful act, however we can't stand and hold our mouths open and live our lives ignoring the truth for an eternity. And I think Israelite is not being a racist, way to bring something totally off-topic into the equation. The sole reason the slavery is being referred to and mentioned is because it bares uncanny similarities to the curses of the Bible which describes the Israelites. Why is that so hard to understand?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Like I said previously. The attitude of the WICKED is guiltless and the motto is "get over it". What I'm proving to you is although that may be your attitude as a people and although the majority of slave families now are no longer being taught about slavery like it never existed GOD has not forgotten and he has sworn by his own NAME that he will take vengeance.

So my advice to you is DON'T SLEEP. Everything may seem hunky dory to you but it's an illusion. America is plummeting because it was built upon blood and bones, and witchcraft. Check the news my man; the chickens are coming home to roost, and this time GOD will give the power to the children of the slaves to deliver his vengeance. The so called holocaust victims have received their retribution, and the hoax called the holocaust is thrown in our faces everyday even though there is NO EVIDENCE that it even actually happened. lol

Slavery...you can't find enough evidence and there has been no retribution, but GOD will take care of that.

The so called negro doesn't even have a seat in the United Nations... That's even prophecied in the bible. You sir, have no idea what's coming for this place called America DO You? I did not include any scriptures this time because it's obvious you haven't read them.

By the way 'racist' means to be for ones race. I am totally FOR my race.
Again though, I'm just pointing out mere facts and I would have posted scriptures to totally back up everything I just said because my words mean nothing but I don't' think you are reading them.

It is what it is. The TRUTH is UGLY and it HURTS, and if your way of shedding tears is by calling somebody a racist then cry all you want.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Israelite]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Israelite]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Truly an interesting read. Its interesting that so many races can find verses in the bible to fit their belief. Dark skinned people have been through a lot and its something that we must not forget. Slavery should not be forgotten and should be taught in school.

I will not comment too much on the holocaust as I am by no means an expert. What I can say is that there needs to be more research. There should also be more research on Slavery.

Interesting read and good debate to those involved

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If the United States is in a free fall, then it certainly isn't because of slavery. Slavery ended long before you or I ever existed.

Slavery was a way of life for millennia, in practically every nation. Even Britain had it's own debtor's prisons.

There's been white slaves, red slaves, yellow slaves, brown slaves and black slaves all through history.

No, if the US is in a downfall, and apparently is, then it's because it was given everything, every opportunity, every blessing for a purpose, and we have squandered it on evil.

Just when you think everything under the sun has been done, someone comes up with an entirely new evil.

This nation has squandered it's blessings, it's turned away from Godly pursuits, and now the price is due.

Our current President defies all rational thinking and reasoning. He's a curse in of himself. His cohorts in Congress have lost all reason.

Just like Pharoah's heart was hardened, just as he was turned from all common sense - so we see our own leaders.

Yeah. This nation is damned all right - but it has nothing to do with slavery.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

You're totally wrong but this isn't my thread, and I don't want to steer this into another topic so I'll just say that the end is here and it will speak for itself.

Too bad your elites Don't give a crap about their own people or else they would have schooled you on what's really going on. You brain is limited to the physical. There are spiritual forces at work here. They know this...that's why they have rituals and witchcraft ceremonies and deal with specific numbers and dates when they perform their in house disasters.

Think what you like. I myself know what's going on.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I see the original post has been erased, here is bit complying with the rules:

WHAT IS A HEBREW?

A Hebrew is a Descendant of the scriptural Patriarch Abraham. He is the first to be called Hebrew (Genesis 14:13). The Most High made a Covenant with Abraham and his seed. The Title Hebrew was passed on from Abraham to his Son Isaac and Isaac son Jacob and to Jacobs 12 sons who became the 12 tribes of Israel. The Israelites were known and called Hebrews mainly by outsiders or foreigners. The name means One who crosses over, or wander. It is also derived from Eber, which means "one who emigrates" and "beyond, on the other side." Abraham and his posterity being called Hebrews in order to express a distinction between the races east and west of the Euphrates. It may also be derived from Heber, one of the ancestors of Abraham (Genesis 10:24) Hebrew is a proper title that is still in use today by the true modern descendants of ancient Israel.

WHAT IS AN ISRAELITE?

A Israelite is a descendant of the scriptural patriarch Jacob. Jacob was the Grandson of Abraham and the son of Isaac. Jacob had 12 sons these sons were the progenitors of the 12 tribes of Israel. Jacob name was changed to Israel (Ysrayl) in Genesis 32:28 and his descendants were called Israelites which denotes they are The children of Jacob or The Children of Israel. The Suffix ITE means a descent from, ISRAEL-ITE means a descendant of our father Jacob who's name was changed to Israel.

WHO ARE THE HEBREW ISRAELITES?

The Hebrew Israelites are the modern descendants of the ancient Israelites. The Hebrew Israelites have been scattered to the four corners of the earth. They reside in all lands among all people, they are suffering from the curses that are found in the law books of Leviticus chapter 26 and Deuteronomy chapter 28. Today they are known by the bywords and proverbs of "BLACKS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, AFRO AMERICANS, NEGROES, NIGGERS, ETC. The Hebrew Israelites are the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They are the priest of the Most High

WHAT IS A JEW?

A Jew is a person who practice the religion of Judaism. Jew does not mean a descendant of ancient Israel. The ancient Hebrews were not called Jews, that is a mistranslation, Jew is not a Hebrew Word, it's english. Jew is a word that was created by Gentiles and given to the Israelite tribe of Yahudah (Judah). Yah the Most High didn't give his people the name of Jew, this was done by men. Jew is not in the 1611 KJV of the bible. The ancient Hebrew Israelites were not Jews neither are their descendants. But if you practice the religion of Judaism or subscribe to the Jewish culture or traditions, then you can be called a Jew.

DO HEBREW ISRAELITES PRACTICE JUDAISM?

NO, the majority of Israelites don't practice Judaism. Judaism is not of the scriptures. Judaism is a religion created by the people known as Jews. In the scriptures no matter what translation you use, you will not find the word Judaism mention. Yah didn't give Israel a religion called Judaism, he gave us his Laws, Statues, Commandments,& Judgments and told us to obey them. Once we as Israelites are redirected to our mighty one. We follow the direction he has laid out for us in scripture. Jews will be the first to admit that Judaism is not of the scripture it's from their Rabbi's, that's why it's known as Rabbinic Judaism, which consists of several branches.

ORTHODOX
REFORM
CONSERVATION
HASIDIC

We are not Jews so we don't follow Judaism.

www.hebrewisraelites.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Sorry, but I can't find a "tribe" of Israel called "negros."

The Israelites were divided along family lines, each called a shevet or mateh in Hebrew meaning literally a "staff" or "rod". The term is conventionally translated as "tribe" in English, although the divisions were not small isolated distinct ethnic groups in the modern sense of the term.

In Egypt the house of Joseph was divided into two tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh, by virtue of Jacob's blessing. (Genesis 48:8-21)

Some English speaking Jewish groups view the pronunciation, English transcription and Hebrew spelling of the tribal names to be extremely important. The transcriptions and spellings are as follows:

Reuben: ראובן, Standard Rəʾuven, Tiberian Rəʾûḇēn
Simeon: שמעון, Standard Šimʿon, Tiberian Šimʿôn
Levi: לוי, Standard Levi, Tiberian Lēwî (which did not share in the apportionment of the Land)
Judah: יהודה, Standard Yəhuda, Tiberian Yəhûḏāh
Dan: דן, Standard Dan, Tiberian Dān
Naphtali: נפתלי, Standard Naftali, Tiberian Nap̄tālî
Gad: גד, Standard Gad, Tiberian Gāḏ
Asher: אשר, Standard Ašer, Tiberian ʾĀšēr
Issachar: יששכר, Standard Yissaḫar, Tiberian Yiśśâḵār
Zebulun: זבולן, Standard Zəvúlun, Tiberian Zəḇûlun
Joseph: יוסף, Standard Yosef, Tiberian Yôsēp̄, containing the tribes:
Manasseh: מנשה, Standard Mənašše, Tiberian Mənaššeh, Samaritan Manatch
Ephraim: אפרים, Standard Efráyim, Tiberian ʾEp̄ráyim / ʾEp̄rāyim, Samaritan Afrime
Benjamin: בנימין, Standard Binyamin, Tiberian Binyāmîn

en.wikipedia.org...

If wiki isn't your flavor, try this: www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

I know, its a jewish website so it must be lying

How about this one: www.biblestudy101.org...

On the other point you were trying to make about slavery (for the record, I would never actaully deny slavery in US history), but show me some so called proof. It is an event that occured over a hundred and fifty years ago. There are no slavery survivors, none of the slavery infrastruction still exists, there are other potential reasons for the US Civil War.

You see what I'm saying... Its easy to be ignorant and deny an historical event be saying "there is no evidence" inspite of the fact that there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence.

Stay storng buddy. Your tribe is out there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisYah
This post will be a condensation of a number of numerous websites dictating the obvious truth of whom God's children are. If they haven't written this, I would have written it, but I don't see a need to rehash information. First off, let's get the FACTS straight.

WHAT IS A HEBREW?

A Hebrew is a Descendant of the scriptural Patriarch Abraham. He is the first to be called Hebrew (Genesis 14:13). The Most High made a Covenant with Abraham and his seed.

www.angelfire.com...

PART 2 next, this thread will be long because only facts and truths from several different websites will be compiled.

[removed excessive quote of external content]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by TravisYah]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by dbates]

I can't get past what the title suggest? God is Bias?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Like I said before your GOD is my GOD, he wont punish anyone for the sins of there fathers. And on the chance that our GODS are different the one TRUE GOD wins all the time, being mine the FATHER of JESUS, The GOD who sent is only begotten son into this world to die for all of OUR SINS.

The holocaust victims have received retribution for one reason... THERE STILL ALIVE. IF THERE IS ONE AMERICAN SLAVE who is still alive he/she should receive some sort of retribution, but since there are know alive the decedents of slaves should not receive anything. You were not slaves, GET OVER IT it’s over its time to move on with ALL of OUR lives and attempt to make the world a better place for OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.

There are plenty of seats for the so called "negro" in the UN; Africa has many seats and correct me if I am wrong but wasn’t the previous leader of the UN a Black man from AFRICA?

And I kind have figured you were a racist, there’s really only one Race on this Planet and that’s the HUMAN RACE. The sooner people like you realize that the better we would all be off.

The truth is ugly for you because you decide to live in the past, this has nothing to do with GODS. You are no worse then the KKK, NEO-Nazis, and The actual NAZIS.

I hope you find peace because all that hatred you have for whites and yourself is going to eat you alive.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by dooper

You're totally wrong but this isn't my thread, and I don't want to steer this into another topic so I'll just say that the end is here and it will speak for itself.

Too bad your elites Don't give a crap about their own people or else they would have schooled you on what's really going on. You brain is limited to the physical. There are spiritual forces at work here. They know this...that's why they have rituals and witchcraft ceremonies and deal with specific numbers and dates when they perform their in house disasters.

Think what you like. I myself know what's going on.

Care to tell is what's going on. If the world is coming to an end and you know the truth I think its fair to say that we all would like to know "what's going on". Unless you want to keep the secret to yourself because what must be must be..so please, elaborate, I'm all ears..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
god doesnt exist, there is no gods chosen people, jesus doesnt exist either, he is made up.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
The real Hebrews are black:
inyourface.info...

Nifty genetic marker made white jews mad. The black ones have a slightly different religion.

I wish some person named Cohen or Cohumani would read this.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Now that we know who the truth Israelites are (www.hebrewisraelites.org...) it's important to know why the Jews are in Israel, isn't that what people are going to spout anyway? Well, they're in Israel for a reason, but not because they're Gods children -- as they're not, read here to see why (www.angelfire.com...)

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ElloAll]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If the information in this thread wasn't enough, here are two links that go indepth for the truth.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

www.meguiar.addr.com...

I'm so shocked at how much the world is deceived.

Follow your heart and follow the truth.

And when these Jews call you anti-Semitic again, remind them that they are Khazars and Edomites and NOT Semitic. They are from Japeth.

Peace.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by ElloAll]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join