It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ISRAELITES, revealed :: God's chosen people | RE: NOT who you think they are!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofyah12

there is no letter J in the hebrew language.

There is no "Y" either--Hebrew doesn't use the Latin alphabet. J and Y, as well as the other 24 letters in the English alphabet, are just symbols used to show what sound is used in a word. It's correct that in English, God's name is "Yahweh". It's spelled like this because the letter "Y" is the sound that we use in English to symbolize the "juh" sound. In many other languages, like German, God's name isn't Yahweh, but Jahweh, because "J" is the letter used to symbolize the "juh" sound.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I see the original links have been removed, after some googling i found these:

www.hebrewisraelites.org...

www.authenticjews.com...

www.angelfire.com...

there's some shocking and revealing those on those links imo, wow

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Ludde]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
We can look at the OP's postulations, or we can consider He who planned, promised, prophecied, and then executed his promise.

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you and your children from east and west and from north and south. I will bring my sons and daughters back to Israel from the distant corners of the earth. All who claim me as their God will come, for I have made them in my glory. It was I who created them." Isaiah 43:5-7 NLT

"Who has ever seen or heard of anything as strange as this? Has a nation ever been born in a single day? Has a country ever come forth in a mere moment? But by the time Jerusalem's birth pains begin, the baby will be born: the nation will come forth." Isaiah 66:8 NLT

"But the time is coming,' says the Lord, 'when people who are taking an oath will no longer say, 'As surely as the Lord lives, who rescued the people of Israel from the land of Egypt.' Instead, they will say, 'As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the people of Israel back to their own land from the land of the north and from all the countries to which he had exiled them.' For I will bring them back to this land that I gave their ancestors." Jeremiah 16:14-15 NLT

I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and bring you home again to your own land. Jeremiah 29:14 NLT

For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of my people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave their ancestors, and they will possess it and live here again. I, the Lord, have spoken! Jeremiah 30:3 NLT

"Therefore, give the exiles this message from the Sovereign Lord: Although I have scattered you in the countries of the world, I will be a sanctuary to you during your time in exile. I, the Sovereign Lord, will gather you back from the nations where you were scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel once again." Ezekial 11: 16-17 NLT

"The time will come,' says the Lord, 'when the grain and grapes will grow faster than they can be harvested. Then the terraced vineyards on the hills of Israel will drip with sweet wine! I will brinig my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands, and they will rebuild their ruined cities and live in them again. They will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine. I will firmly plant them there in the land I have given them,' says the Lord you God. 'Then they will never be uprooted again." Amos 9:11-15 NLT

Well, according the the Almighty, those he gathers and restores in the new nation of Israel are referred to as "my people," "my sons and daughters," "people of Israel," "my flock," and "kingdom of David."

Seems like He ought to know Himself who exactly, he gathered and returned to the nation of Israel that He promised and unbelievably - delivered on.

So if someone has a different opinion of the occupants of Israel, then I suggest you take it up with the Almighty.

I tend to take His word on it over some pseudo-intellectual.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by dooper]

This happens after times of the gentiles are fulfilled (the Jews), this has not yet occured, and is soon to occur. I believe this will occur when the Jews fight Iran (my own conspiracy mix), Israel will be destroyed and the gentiles will be fulfilled, or they build the temple and the Anti Christ destroys them, then the Lord comes back to restore the true Israelites. Also, you should quote things from the Old Testament, although there's not a lot of things wrong with the New Testament, it has a lot of falsities. There is a reason for the LOST in the lost tribes of Israel. And if today's jews are the real Israelites, then things are surely off schedule. Plus, a Jew is only someone who practices Judaism, none of those are recognized by the Bible, so why are you even arguing? If I convert to Judaism today that does not make me Israelite.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Israel will be destroyed

Ezekiel 38-39 says that Israel is miraculously saved from destruction, not destroyed.

then the Lord comes back to restore the true Israelites

No, the Lord comes back, destroys the armies gathered at Har-Meggido and then he goes to Edom [Jordan] and gets those Israelites that fled to Petra for protection. Then in the Millenial Kingdom, Israel finally gets all the land that was promised to Abraham.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by octotom]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Ludde

Israel will be destroyed

Ezekiel 38-39 says that Israel is miraculously saved from destruction, not destroyed.

I think it is important to discern the real Israel from the fake Israel. The fake Israel will have to come to an end soon (today's Israel, times of the gentiles being fulfilled), and the real Israel, will indeed, be saved. Remember, Israel can mean the bloodlines or the physical nation. So keep in mind, the fake bloodline is living in the real physical Israel, because the real bloodline is currently lost and scattered (but apparently is being awakened) and when the fake bloodline is destroyed (the days of the gentiles being fulfilled) the real bloodline might be under attack from the synagogue of Satan spoken of in the Bible (possibly the Illuminati, etc). So keep this in mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Israel can mean the bloodlines or the physical nation

Who's to say that the nation of Israel today isn't the bloodline? Do we have a sampling of Abraham's blood so that we can test the people? No, we don't. So, to say that those Jews in Israel today aren't "true Israel" is just silly.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

times of the gentiles being fulfilled

The times of the Gentiles is fulfilled when the Messiah returns. The time of the Gentiles ends when Daniels 70th week ends.

the real bloodline might be under attack from the synagogue of Satan spoken of in the Bible

The synagogue of Satan was a group of Judaizers that was persecuting the church at Smyrna. It has nothing to do with fake bloodlines.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

In the book of Ezekiel it clearly states God will save them from the armies of Gog and magog. That’s Old Testament eh? The current inhabitants of Israel are indeed the ancient Hebrews, this however is not to say that Hebrews did not migrate south into Africa after the Assyrians and the Babylonians sacked there nation.

And besides God loves us all so that indeed makes all of us Hebrews.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

Israel can mean the bloodlines or the physical nation

Who's to say that the nation of Israel today isn't the bloodline? Do we have a sampling of Abraham's blood so that we can test the people? No, we don't. So, to say that those Jews in Israel today aren't "true Israel" is just silly.

I'm not saying who is and who isn't, that's the Bible's job:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Ha. You tell me that it's the Bible's job to tell me who the real Israelites are, and you give me a link to a site that give me Egyptian hieroglyhics and Herodotus! The fact of the matter is that the Bible doesn't say what the ancient Hebrews looked like. We can bet though that they looked much like the Jews do today--Middle Eastern.

Also,

because the real bloodline is currently lost and scattered

When you go through the lists of the returning exiles, there are people that returned that aren't from Judah, Benjamin, or Levi. In fact, the other ten tribes each have representative. There are no lost tribes.

In the end, who is in what tribe doesn't matter to us. God is the only one that needs to know. We're all one body in Christ.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

Do you not have any reading comprehension of those few verses I posted? What did the Almighty call those in this restored nation of Israel?

What terms did HE use?

If you haven't noticed, I think the time of the Gentiles is just about done. The impossible has already happened. Israel was literally created in a day. Read about how it all went down.

They declared themselves a nation, and immediately, the US acknowledged it. Boom.

The Gentiles were the New Israel through Christianity, and now the former geographical nation of Israel is restored.

I have no idea how fast things will happen, but I certainly don't see this continuation for another couple thousand years.

There were conditions and there were indications of the end-times. Anyone with fifth-grade reading skills can find them, look around, and go, "oh crap!"

But just as the scriptures say, there are those who can hear and not hear, see and not see.

Whatever floats your boat.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

Ha. You tell me that it's the Bible's job to tell me who the real Israelites are, and you give me a link to a site that give me Egyptian hieroglyhics and Herodotus! The fact of the matter is that the Bible doesn't say what the ancient Hebrews looked like. We can bet though that they looked much like the Jews do today--Middle Eastern.

Also,

because the real bloodline is currently lost and scattered

When you go through the lists of the returning exiles, there are people that returned that aren't from Judah, Benjamin, or Levi. In fact, the other ten tribes each have representative. There are no lost tribes.

In the end, who is in what tribe doesn't matter to us. God is the only one that needs to know. We're all one body in Christ.

You said bet? I will never accept bet over truth (and yes, there are supporting scriptures if you gaved a damn to read the page), I encourage you to read the link please. You stopped at the Egyptians piece? Man, that's only the beginning of the document. You can be an Israelite either by birth or join onto Israel like Ruth, from Mo'ab did. She was not born an Israelite but she joined onto to Israel, and Rahab joined onto Israel too.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

You may want to open your mind and re read the whole old testament again, and not cherry pick certain points. If you open your mind you will see that Isreal is indeed inhabited by hebrews.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Ludde

Do you not have any reading comprehension of those few verses I posted? What did the Almighty call those in this restored nation of Israel?

What terms did HE use?

If you haven't noticed, I think the time of the Gentiles is just about done. The impossible has already happened. Israel was literally created in a day. Read about how it all went down.

They declared themselves a nation, and immediately, the US acknowledged it. Boom.

The Gentiles were the New Israel through Christianity, and now the former geographical nation of Israel is restored.

I have no idea how fast things will happen, but I certainly don't see this continuation for another couple thousand years.

There were conditions and there were indications of the end-times. Anyone with fifth-grade reading skills can find them, look around, and go, "oh crap!"

But just as the scriptures say, there are those who can hear and not hear, see and not see.

Whatever floats your boat.

If your logic was correct, Israel would not be fueled by money, and God would have already destroyed their enemies, and the temple would have already been built. Also, I don't see any Messiah either. Please, read the Bible and stop picking pieces you want to believe to be true.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

You said bet? I will never accept bet over truth (and yes, there are supporting scriptures if you gaved a damn to read the page), I encourage you to read the link please. You stopped at the Egyptians piece? Man, that's only the beginning of the document. You can be an Israelite either by birth or join onto Israel like Ruth, from Mo'ab did. She was not born an Israelite but she joined onto to Israel, and Rahab joined onto Israel too.

Oy vey. Do you understand colloquial English? Colloquially, "bet" means to be certain.

I did look over the page. I just don't feel that speculation--which is really what that page gives when it uses what statues and Egyptian, who by the way aren't of the same lineage as the Hebrews, sarcophaguses looked like as proof of what an ancient people's skin color looked like--is truth. If we're going to do that, we can say just as well that King Tut's skin color was gold! It was pretty silly too that they went on a rant saying that Hollywood got things wrong. Duh! Hollywood directors look for the best author to play a part. They don't look for historical accuracy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Ludde

You may want to open your mind and re read the whole old testament again, and not cherry pick certain points. If you open your mind you will see that Isreal is indeed inhabited by hebrews.

Please provide some scriptural proof, I've read the Old Testament countless amounts of time. Please, help me open my mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

Oy vey. Do you understand colloquial English? Colloquially, "bet" means to be certain.

I did look over the page. I just don't feel that speculation--which is really what that page gives when it uses what statues and Egyptian, who by the way aren't of the same lineage as the Hebrews, sarcophaguses looked like as proof of what an ancient people's skin color looked like--is truth. If we're going to do that, we can say just as well that King Tut's skin color was gold! It was pretty silly too that they went on a rant saying that Hollywood got things wrong. Duh! Hollywood directors look for the best author to play a part. They don't look for historical accuracy.

That's completely understandable. now debunk the scriptures that have been quoted in its original form on that site. I'd like to see this, could be quite hilarious.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

God would have already destroyed their enemies, and the temple would have already been built. Also, I don't see any Messiah either.

God destroys Israel's enemies at the end of time, as we know it! Not before, not after! The Temple gets built seven yearsish before the end. Three and a half years later, the Antichrist desecrates it. You are aware that there is a movement in Israel to rebuild the temple, right? They have everything that they need as well, except the Ark and, naturally, the Temple.

The reason the Temple hasn't been built yet is because it's not time. We're still in the Church age. God is still dealing with the Church and her mission.

The Messiah did come already--Jesus Christ. The reason that you don't see him right now is because, just as with the vanquishing of all of Israel's enemies, the Messiah returns at the end of the Tribulation.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

First, the Hebrews didn't descend from Ham. They descended from Shem. With the author's reasoning apparently being that the Hebrews descended from Ham, his logic is off.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Ludde

God would have already destroyed their enemies, and the temple would have already been built. Also, I don't see any Messiah either.

God destroys Israel's enemies at the end of time, as we know it! Not before, not after! The Temple gets built seven yearsish before the end. Three and a half years later, the Antichrist desecrates it. You are aware that there is a movement in Israel to rebuild the temple, right? They have everything that they need as well, except the Ark and, naturally, the Temple.

The reason the Temple hasn't been built yet is because it's not time. We're still in the Church age. God is still dealing with the Church and her mission.

The Messiah did come already--Jesus Christ. The reason that you don't see him right now is because, just as with the vanquishing of all of Israel's enemies, the Messiah returns at the end of the Tribulation.

You are ABSOLUTELY correct, of course an addendum would be the Israelites describes in the scriptures: www.hebrewisraelites.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join