It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did "they" kill Michael Jackson? And Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
FWIW

All media carry an OBIT file on celebs - for the best case on record I can cite the Mountbatten obituary from years ago for the BBC. When Lord Mountbatten found out they were preparing a programme to go out after his death he actually requested that he be part of it.

When the IRA killed him I remember the screening and the point being made about how he had wanted to make his own points in any film shown about his life.

A truly classic character (and off topic) but i hope illustrates the point.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
How sure are we that he's dead and not taken the last of his money and fled?

This IS/WAS the man with a plastic face!

With all the problems that have surrounded him in recent years, is it too much of a stretch of the imagination for him to decide to shun all publicity, avoid courts and accusations by faking his own death?

Michael is alive and well, and sharing a condo in South America with Elvis.

Hahahaha Michael Jackson, one of the most famous men of the 20th century, with an equally famous face, does a runner and expects not to be noticed in even the most remotest places anywhere on earth?

The man died of a heart attack, plain and simple. Even the most fittest of people can die suddenly you know.

Certainly the biggest celebrity to die in my lifetime anyway.

The media loves all this, the ghouls.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by lewtra

Very true,not mention his inner circle and family Michael Jackson's sales have been non-existent for many years now and all the bad PR from the pedophilia cases have done major damage to him as well.He had reach the point where to his family and people around him he was worth more dead.

Exactly.I should have stated in my earlier post 'people who have past their sell by date' are worth more dead than alive,such as Elvis,MJ,Picasso,Dali,Lowery,Beethoven.Tesla,Notre dam us.To name but a few.They have made millions while being dead

Here is my favorite song

Love.Lewtra

[edit on 26/6/2009 by lewtra]

[edit on 26/6/2009 by lewtra]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I got an e-mail this afternoon that may explain just who killed Michael Jackson and why:

"Farrah Fawcett died yesterday and went to heaven. God said to her, Farrah, you have lived an honest life, what can I do for you. Farrah said, I just want the little children of the world to be safe. Michael Jackson died a few hours later."

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
muzzleflash
"But how the hell did CNN have his whole life story up within 15minutes? "

jerico65
"I believe that news organizations have a file with famous peoples obits already written; they just have to fill in dates, death, etc."

Michael Jackson spent over 40 years in the pop limelight, are you saying that news organizations keep an upto date obituary of him and other stars, with someone sitting in front of a PC 24-7 updating the details of stars lives 'just in case'. I dont think so.
If CNN did have his whole life story up on the internet within 15 minutes then they must have known about his death way in advance

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

But how the hell did CNN have his whole life story up within 15minutes?

Are you for real??? He lived his life in the media eye and his life is well documented... all it takes is 15 mins to compile a quick editorial which you change as you have more time to add stuff!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyPandy

Nope, they probably have a team of archivists/researchers working 9-5, Monday to Friday and then someone pulled the "file".

My friend works at the BBC as an archivist.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I know I know.
Because Michale Jackson made the most money out of Moon Walking
something had to be done.
Now the true Walkers will have their day.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Michael isn't dead. I repeat, Michael Jackson is not dead. This is a ploy concocted to increase sales of his music and make him more money. He faked his death so he can rake in the money from his albums selling like hot cakes and enjoy the rest of his life in solitude and in a country where there are no child laws.
just walks down the street, ooo isn't this one nice, and takes him home.

on a lighter note, being as Michael Jackson was 90% plastic, they're going to melt the body down and recycle it into Legos so even in death little kids can still play with him.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have been keeping them to my self since his death

It was a little strange how they had the perfect obituary wriiten up and practiced even before he was pronounced dead. Kinda like how they had the holocaust museum shooter's entire bio within minutes of the breaking news

It's like it was pre-set.....

The reason?

Well, i know an awful lot about NWO ( New World Order) and plots on world events.....the elite who are in control use news like MJ's death as a distraction to speed up their agenda....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Last Friday 6/26/09, the day Michael Jackson's death was announced and became the overwhelming news story, over riding Farrah Fawcett's death...was the day the Patriarch of Ethiopia had designated as the day he was going to publicly announce in Rome Italy the location of the ARK OF THE COVENANT..@ Temple Aksum in Ethiopia..tall about diversions...The re emergence of the Ark on the world scene, according to Biblical prophecy..is a precursor to the announcement/rebuilding of the third temple in Jerusalem on the Temple Mount adjacent to the Muslim's Dome of the Rock Mosque...time will tell..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Skeetontheconspiracy can't believe you got away with that one!!!!

"on a lighter note, being as Michael Jackson was 90% plastic, they're going to melt the body down and recycle it into Legos so even in death little kids can still play with him."

I guess the whole Michael Jackson situation is a repeat of the first king of pop. He died too early though drug abuse and being surrounded by advisers who were on the money making bandwagon. I guess celebrity and stardom is like a moth drawn to a naked flame. They usually get burnt.
As for the abuse allegations that followed Michael Jackson, his advisor's at best turned a blind eye because they feared for their jobs or convinced themselves that their really was no harm in Michael entertaining scantily clad young boys in his bedroom

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think that arranged his comeback concerts killed him after they found out that he wouldn't be able to perform. So instead they killed him and now they make alot of money on his old music.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
TV coverage today said he signed for 10 and then it was upped to 50.
That is a shocker for any one.
They showed the Moon Walking in a bunch of clips, it was ingenious.
Mr Excitement that is for sure among his fans.
The 'they' would be the Illumintainment money grabbers that went
from a 10 to 50 show tour.
I heard a world tour might be 200 shows, I heard that mentioned.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

It was a nice memorial.....beautiful casket...janet and his bothers looked GREAT!!!!

Brooke Sheilds moved me.

Do you think Usher was geniune? Me and friends think not

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Very sad for me.
Heard the Reverend speech.

Did not see all but Usher being a most noted dancer after Michael
would be true.

I'll see parts in the news coverage.
TV and ATS are in different rooms.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
MJ's Death certificate has been released.....and guess what...cause of death is "deferred":

www.aolcdn.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by epitaph.one
those are far from A-list celebrities
------
if you died in 15 minutes, your saying a cousin couldnt have an obituary written about you within 3 hours? i highly doubt it.

1) i know their names, therefore they are pretty A list to me

2) people don't "die in 15min" , at least i do not think so, from what i gather death is a instant thing once it happens (Your either dead or alive, theres no 15min in between)

3) these articles were published within 15minutes of his death being announced - not 3 hours later *ive been watching the news all day as i work, it was pretty instantanious under 15min*

for gods sake, there is no conspiracy- articles are written in advance for when famous people die- all they have to do is add one or two sentences eg the hows and wheres etc and the article is ready to go- this isnt anything top secret its common knowledge

[edit on 9-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

It was a nice memorial.....beautiful casket...janet and his bothers looked GREAT!!!!

Brooke Sheilds moved me.

Do you think Usher was geniune? Me and friends think not

Its his family that isnt genuine- as for the way they all started fawning, or more like patting like a dog Paris- its obvious Michael wasn't the only mixed up family member

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Did anyone hear jeff rense and tim rifat talk about mj's death? basically, mj and fawcet were sacrificed ritualistically in order to harness the public's emotional energy. Apparently, according to rifat, the elite need such emotional energy in order to perform some kind of black majik. In this case, the rothchildes wanted Iran to collapse, but it doesn't appear likely that it will work. Anyone have anymore info on this? rifat gets way out there....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join