It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Michael Jackson Blast Off?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just a question I have about a theory a friend of mine brought up years ago. Before anyone says this is in bad taste let me be the first to apologize if you think that.

Years ago when rap stars Tupac Shakur and Notorious BIG were killed by gunshots a friend of mine at the time brough up a wild theory, I don't know where he got it from - probably a media outlet somewhere.

His theory suggests that when an individual becomes so famous or powerfulthat they get offered certain things.

He believed that they were offered immortal life, or the opportunity to live in a paradise type of place, or blast off to some distant planet where the fate of our planet is determined by the great minds of our planet.

He suggested that sometimes their knowledge was too much of a danger for the general public, so they were brought to the inside of the super-secre organization.

Part of the theory was that you could always tell who the individuals are who were chosen for this. According to him it happens often enough that the general public has started to become aware, claiming that powerful or popular deaths always occur in 3's.

He stated that this is the case because the ship that was to carry them to this place would only be able to carry a certain amount of people and the ship could only leave for it's destination every 10-15years, due to the flight lenght and overall cost.

The idea goes on that not only 3 people are taken, but the public generally only recognizes three individuals because they are popular. There are more than three taken, but I can't remember how many he thought went.

Now there have been several deaths in the past couple of weeks of very popular or powerful people. Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, David Carradine, and probably a few others I don't know right off the top of my head.

I know this sound bat-spit crazy. Why do you think the order of deaths takes place in a manner that seems planned? I mean the phrase "It happens in 3's" is commonly uttered, why do they happen like that.

Althought I mentioned four deaths and there were probably more and there is no doubt random deaths all the time, it does seem odd.

In general this has been a week for me that has been surrounded in death on personal and famous levels. It is just wierd how death seems to come in a wave and then vanish from personal experience for several years before it returns.

Anyway, I'll quit ranting and see what you all think.

join