It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did aliens pose as gods in earlier times?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is my favorite topic!!

S & F

yes they were considered Gods because of their abilities derived from advanced technologies...

Genenisis describes the main two 'creator gods' (Enki and Enlil) from the Annunaki alien race of planet Nibiru...

Enki was the god to fall in love or sympathize with their creation and Enlil was the more sinister of them, and ranked the LORD god....

We were created in the gods' image: Genesis 1:26 " Let US make mankind in OUR image, according to OUR likings"

450,000 years ago Alalu (could this be Allah?) a deposed ruler, escapes Nibiru and finds gold on Eridu (Earth). Gold is used to protect Nibiru’s depleting atmosphere. Alalu apparently contacts Anu regarding gold on Earth (Did Rothschild’s trade FDR’s stolen gold from Fort Knox or are they hoarding it to trade?)
445,000 years ago Enki, son of Anu the leader of the Anunnaki, leads an expidition to Eridu (Earth) with the mission to mine gold.
430,000 ago, Earth’s climate mellows, more Anunnaki’s arrive, including Ninhursag (Nursing) the Chief Medical Officer of the Nibiruain's.
416,000 ago, Anu and the heir to Anu, Enlil, arrive on earth, drawing lots, Enlil is put in charge of Earth and Enki focuses on gold mining in Africa.
Alalu’s grandson (could this be Lucifer?) challenges Anu when he departs Earth and attempts to seize control of the Earth from Enlil with the Igigi who manned the orbiters responsible for transferring gold to spaceships destined to Nibiru. Anu’s heir, Enlil won the war.
300,000 ago, Anunnaki working the gold mines mutinied. Enki and his half sister Ninhursag, the Chief Medical Officer who arrived on earth in -430K, create man to replace Anunaki workers. Enlil raids the mines and brings man to Edin in Mesopotamia (Eden).
100,000 ago, the Anunnaki to Enlil’s annoyance, marry humans (Genesis 6:1-4 Nefilim?).
49,000 ago, Enki and Ninhursag promote humans of Anunnaki decent to rule in Shuruppak the Anunnaki metallurgical center. Enlil, enraged plots to destroy mankind.
13,000 ago, realizing the phase of the planets will cause global flooding, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity secret from mankind. However in
-11K Enki breaks the oath and instructs Ziusudra/Noah to build the Arc. The Anunnaki depart before Earth is flooded due to the alignment of the planets which force enormous tides that sweep the earth. Enlil agrees to grant the survivors of mankind implements and seeds and Enki domesticates animals.
10,500 ago, Enlil’s foremost son makes Mesopotamia habitable, Enki reclaims the Nile valley and the Anunnaki retain the Sinai peninsula as a spaceport with a control center on Mount Moriah (future Jerusalem)
9,780 ago, Enki’s 1st son Ra/Marduk divides dominion over Egypt between Osiris and Seth.
9,330 ago, Seth (Cain?) seizes and dismembers Osiris (Abel?)
8,970 ago, Osiris’ son Horus avenges Seth in the First Pyramid War. Seth escapes to Asia and seizes the space port in Sinai Peninsula and Canaan (Seth/Cain/Canaan).
8,670 ago, Enlil’s descendants launch Second Pyramid War to eliminate Enki's control of the space port. Enlil’s son Ninura wins, emptying the control systems from the Pyramids

direct link here: www.libertyforlife.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OK how about this one....

They made us in their image has nothing or very little to do with genetic manipulation. How about this. When that was written they meant taught us or showed us how to do things in their way. Many of the early myths describe their gods coming out of the sea or down from the heavens etc.

Teaching them math, writing, Agriculture etc. The basics in civilization. They came here found a hominid using basic stone age tools with a large enough brain capacity to learn. They taught us the basics so we in turn were made in their image/likeness.

According to what we know from anthropological findings we have been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Then in a relatively short period almost overnight. We developed civilizations.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
How could i have missed this excellent thread?
Very, very nice OP and some interesting posts.
One thing that i'd like to add: i think that before (even not much time ago) people were somewhat laid to interprete all the strange stuff, or better the stuff that were unable to explain as something related with God/s.
Now, they are less, because first there's some knowledge (or less ignorance) and second they are more open minded so to say. But definately, i think that many UFO sighting have been misinterpreted/mistaken as some Heavenly event: of course i'm not trying to debunk Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary, just trying to make the point: i believe that many UFO sightings in the past have been interpreted as some signs of gods. And who really knows, after all they can actually be, as far as i know

Originally posted by Mtheory

Egyptian hieroglyphs.

That is a classic example of WRONG interpretation of something: if you ask to some expert in hieroglyps the first thing he would say to you is that IF ancient egyptians would depict some helycopter or some submarine, then they would do it in some completely different way: hieroglyphs were NOT drawings, the difference between the two is huge to say the very least.
That image, taken in Abydos Temple
actually looks this way:

this for example is the explanation provided by
Katherine Griffis-Greenberg, ( Website )
Member,
American Research Center in Egypt
International Association of Egyptologists
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Special Studies

":..., I am afraid that you have been subjected to the famous "Abydos helicopter" mania, here. There is a simple explanation to what you are seeing, at least, as we see it in Egyptology. There is no mystery here; it's just a _palimpsest_ (though without the use of that term, and which is defined as "... A manuscript, typically of papyrus or parchment, that has been written on more than once, with the earlier writing incompletely erased and often legible" AHED). It was decided in antiquity to replace the five-fold royal titulary of Seti I with that of his son and successor, Ramesses II. In the photos, we clearly see "Who repulses the Nine Bows," which figures in some of the Two-Ladies names of Seti I, replaced by "Who protects Egypt and overthrows the foreign countries," a Two-Ladies name of Ramesses II. With some of the plaster that once covered Seti I's titulary now fallen away, certain of the superimposed signs do indeed look like a submarine, etc., but it's just a coincidence.
What is happening in the photographs is quite clear; just consult Juergen von Beckerath, Handbuch der aegyptischen Koenigsnamen, Muenchner aegyptologische Studien 20, pages 235 and 237.
This issue comes up from time to time on such academic e-mail lists as the Ancient Near East (ANE) List and so on, so we're all pretty familiar with it. Regards. "

Read more here
www.ufocom.org...

They are overlayed symbols, that's not a theory, it has been assessed conclusively, there are no doubts about it.

Is like i'd take three letters from our alphabet, for example, D,L and T,
i'd overlay them, this way:

and i'd try to pass this one as some alien alphabet's letter. Would it make sense in your opinion?

Or shall we assume that these are all flying saucers?

www.uaearab.com...

There are too many websites spreading such a non sense, we must defend ourselvels from all those BS, and start reading books, getting the more acknowledged we can: only with knowledge we can get rid of ignorance: i like to believe but knowledge is better.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by internos]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Their GOD IS our GOD

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
Were earth visiting and perhaps earth “farming” aliens perceived as gods in earlier times? For instance, was the God of the Bible a successful conqueror of humans? To enter into this discussion I present the first two of the Ten Commandments:

(Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)

1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.”

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.”

what does this mean: For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God

?

[edit on 2-9-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
people thought aliens were gods because they came from above and probably handed down to them knowledge they never had b4.
helped them out a bit like people now a days wished a god would come help them out with their problems.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Very nice thread, I have always believed that the gods in ancient texts were in fact aliens. If you were an alien visiting another planet and they brought out the welcome wagon. i.e. feasts, festivals, women/men, built monuments and statues to you. Would you not return the hospitality by showing them how to do things beyond their current understanding. If in fact these gods were aliens, then teachings of mathmatical concepts and building design would be elementary to such an advanced race. I think aliens visited frequently in ancient time because they were greeted with such love and adoration. They may have been just menial engineers or workers in their own world. Here they were treated as kings. This is where modernization has failed us. I dont believe they trust us anymore due to the fact that we scramble jets to intercept their crafts, are much more prone to warfare on a devistating scale. War has always happened, but now we have the power to destroy whole nations at the push of a button. I think that the Alien/gods have taken to a more observatory approach than hands on. Back in the day we treated em well now we would blow em outta the sky and dissect the bodies. I wouldnt land now if i were an alien.
New here, sry if this is outta context or something

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

This sounds like the video game Patapon. Look it up on Wikipedia if you've never heard of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i sure thing they did,how come ancient egyptians had this stone pisces with carves solar system in them? and how come they did get to advance in tech so quick?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Not only did they get an advance on technology. The mayans did as well. The myans have a story in their "bible" aka creation theory that, when translated says (Im sure there are many translations, but this is one that i have read) basically, wise men came from the west and showed them how to construct pyramids by slicing open a snake and laying its skin flat. This snake which still exists today, has markings that look like stepped pyramids. the author concludes that the "wise men" were from atlantis. its a fairly long story about how the myans came into existense. If its flse then they were deff the best scifi writers ever lol

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
strange so the whole pyramid design comes froma snakes skin O_o
and i didnt even get to know if they discovered how to build pyramids without falling apart

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sorry i havent linked anything. try googling Palenques Tomb. He was considered the myans first great king. ( If im wrong please let me know)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey im not one to say its fact but thats the story. that 12 people came west and 12 went east from a sinking land. thats the mayan creation theory. I will get the title and author of the book this comes from in a sec.
so the correlation could be made between african pyramids and south american pyramids. same design structure. same building concepts. All brought by some advanced civilization that "sunk" (global warming?)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
sorry for not backing up my claims with anything credible. LOL this prolly isnt credible but oh well. the book is called "The Mayan Prophecies" the authors are Adrian G. Gilbert and Maurice M. Cotterell. If this book is fraud let me know so i can sell it at a second hand book store lol. There are some very interesting interpretations of palenques tomb. will scan and upload when i can. Im in the stone ages of connection speeds sry

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
IMHO, 'aliens' did not "pose" as Gods. They were simply interpreted as Gods. How else were those of ancient civilizations to describe them??? They didn't understand their technology and knowledge so they simply referred to them as Gods.

Of course, that's just my opinion. They could have just as well posed as Almighty beings.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Im pretty sure your just being difficult but here is the story anyway. The so called gods came by boat. one was obviously the leader the rest servants of some level or another. THEY DIDNT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE. Only way to conversate was thru a show and tell. after several days the head of the visiting party captured a local snake, skinned it and used it to demonstrate how a proper structure should be built. (proper because, how many pyramids have you seen fall?) The only way to convey the teachings was by show and tell. I do not purport this to be the truth of the matter its only one interpretation of the mayan "bible" however much of it still exists

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

I think your very correct in your post. I dont think they were trying to be gods or falsifying anything. They came as inquisitors. Once they knew they would be accepted as gods they took advantage of the opportunity. Fortunatley it was for a better purpose.(well maybe not everywhere) I do think that aliens had it out over some sort of territory dispute along time ago. unfortunatley we were involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join