It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam-HAARP and the NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I also remember, seen in a video of the disclosure project I downed from Kazaa (2 years ago, I don't know if it's still on) a woman talking about 'them' projecting alien invasions. I guess with the same materials used. Blue beam is being set in order since a few decades, I remember her saying. 30 years or something?

I still have the video, maybe it would be nice if I quote her, or does that ignore the copyrights?

anyway, it's freaky, not?..

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
she didn't talk literally about blue beam, she never mentioned the words, but she did talk about space based weapons. Which should be placed with reasons as 1 against the russians 2 against terrorists 3 against third world country crazies 4 asteroids and 5 aliens. with all reasons being a lie. then why put those things up there?

the testimonys without video can be found here:

the woman talking about the spaced base weapons is Dr. Carol Rosin in the part the secrecy behind space based weapons.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Very good research, RedHerring. Thanks.

Here's another tech-track to add to your pot. FYI - the rumors say this technology was used on the public in the last two elections.

Neuro-Marketing: Straight to the Brain

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Couple of thing I would to add is that the human mind cannot be controlled unless his/her subconscious mind allows it to happened.

Mind controlled technology seems to tap into the person's psyche and amplify whatever thought pattern(s) were already within the person's conscious or subconscious mind.

The thought pattern(s) can either be positive or negative. However, these Mind controlled technology is mostly focus on the negative aspect of the mind. In other words, whatever issues a person may have and however small or insignificant it might be, the Mind controlling tech will amplify it tenfold or N-fold...That's why it works so effeciently...

In a way it's not realy mind control but a mind game...where the two players are the general population and the so-called ''Powers-to-be'' or ''Elite'' or ''they''

The best and proactive way to fight against this mind controlling techs, is to choose not to participate in this mind game...consciously, subconscious and/or unconsciously...and proactively resolve any issue you may have buried deep down the subconscious mind...

''The Choice is Yours''....which is it?

[edit on 23-10-2005 by mwen]

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So I guess it would be fair to say that all those so called killers that said voices and animals that told them to kill weren't so crazy after all.

www.raven1.net...

Remember,,,this was in the early 70s. Some 34yrs ago.
Major Subject Terms:
AUDITORY PERCEPTION BRAIN CIRCULATION DECEPTION MICROWAVES PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS RADIATION EFFECTS

Minor Subject Terms:
BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS HEMODYNAMICS MILITARY TECHNOLOGY RADIATION DOSAGE SOUND LOCALIZATION

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Its my guess that any compulsive behavoir can be triggered by transmitted
energy, triggering compulsive spending would certainly be a realistic goal.
Finding ways to detect and scramble brain altering frequencies will be
expensive and difficult.
Shining a bright light on consumer consultant groups who specialize in
brainwave manipulation to boost sales is the front line defense.
At this point we are being affected by this, all of us, at least to some degree.
Tell other people how this works.
most people I talk to think this is sci-fi, yet the possibilities for abuse
of this technology are indeed vast and if left unchecked, will be abused.
deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
pumpkyn.....You many want to talk to me.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by St.Joseph]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The prospects of this kind of weapon are absolutely unbelievable. Was this what the film, The Happening, was referring to? Could a manipulation of brain waves systematically cause millions of people to experience suicidal thoughts and desires? We already know many movies and tv shows seem to predict world events because the people behind them are in the know. Does the use of RF technology (HAARP) and the like have some connection to the use of barium (radioactive particles) in chemtrails? Can these chemicals cross the brain barrier? I don't know what is really going on, but to me, it seems like the rapid expansion of mind manipulative technology could mean the COMPLETE prison planet is almost upon us. Were the Phoenix lights a holographic info-war-game? I vaguely recall some kind of project going on Arizona that made me think that they could very well be a test of holographic technology. Were they seeing how the public would react to such a strange light display in the sky?

I've only recently started researching HAARP and the probable consequences of such a technology and I cannot see a positive outcome from this...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
yeah you guys are all on the right beam of the track ,well done.

the more people know about this the more impossible it is for them to complete thierproject.

me think thats why thier rushing it now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

before the public get wind of whats really being planned by "they".

id love to see 50 years of gray planning go down the drain

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mwen

Yeah I sort of think like mwen along these lines... Perhaps there is some electromagnetic sensitivity issue in play that makes people basically obsess about the issues for which the brain cannot process. Those are issues which register a ?? in the brain, such as God, UFOs, Aliens, etc... and those feeling get intensified to the point you feel like your going insane. The mind is a really powerful thing and simply thoughts can take on a life of their own. I had an episode awhile back where I let my thoughts run wild with a few of these conspiracy theories (including HAARP/Telsa weapons, etc) being plausible. After a trip to the shrink, he said I had a case of mania going on, possibly bipolar. He really doesn't know too much about the history or science supporting the conspiracies, but when you start telling people about such tales, their eyes sort of glaze over, like you are telling them about a sci-fi novel.

This took quite a bit of work for me to overcome, but after a bit of therapy.. the thing I learned which was quite helpful was to examine your core beliefs and test each one, to isolate false beliefs and put those into perspective.

I am not sure what is causing this to occur in our society, but it very well could be related to electromagnetic sensitivity from HAARP, or may it could be some ELF signals, or perhaps cell phone towers.. All of those theories are out there, and there is no proof/evidence of the allegations one way or the other. Seems like the most logical conclusion to draw from this is wait til someone give actual scientific proof is introduced and remain skeptical about everything.

It is very easy for an active imagination to run wild with these conspiracy theories, especially if you connect the dots between several of them.. such as HAARP+Project Blue Beam+NWO. One could easily come up with a dozen or so concocted conclusions which leave you with a feeling of gloom/doom and paranoia. That in itself is pretty much what the rest of the world calls depression... combine that with the manic rhetoric and you have yourself a classic case of bipolar. People should not make huge leaps when it comes to conspiracy theories... it is very unhealthy IMO. People should have reservation and seek truth+proof, instead of just believing everything that is mentioned in these threads. Denying Ignorance does NOT mean believing in things which are untrue.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This thread definitely requires a *bump* - I'm just learning of Project Blue Beam, and this was the only thread on ATS I could find about it. Any experts have new info given the current political/disclosure climate, along with the obvious tie-ins to the NWO (and subsequent events currently transpiring in Copenhagen)?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
hey guys,

I saw this posting about project bluebeam and the nwo and I wanted to know if anyone thought there might be a connection between the Jerusalem UFO and project bluebeam? I read an interesting article about it at Ground Zero Media - He's also going to do a show about it tonight (podcast available!) with Bill Birnes from UFO Hunters/UFO magazine

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join