It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE have questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
(The following is composed as a letter to someone of importance and should be viewed as fictional.)

Who are you people that are seemingly in control of the planet?
WE might guess that you are multi-billion dollar company executives, who want nothing more than to plunder Earth's resources and it's inhabitants.
WE wouldn't see much of a difference between you and some of the governments of the world.
Actually, more likely than not, you are exactly the same thing.
How much is enough?
Is enough, just, never enough for you?
Perhaps, for a moment, WE might consider that every single source of value to ever be obtained on planet Earth were to be transferred to a few elite individuals.
What then?
Do you just keep the wheels turning, and grinding, or is something else in store?
If every single human being on Earth were to become subjugated by your elite, what then?
Would you have humans perform necessary functions or force them to simply perish?
What makes your kind behave so arrogantly?
If there are more than one of you left in the end, do you fight to the death to see who is superior?
What is the point in that?
Is your kind so overwhelmed by greed and corruption that every single action on the face of the planet Earth has to have a dollar amount attached to it?
How do you as human beings, become so disconnected from reality, that you can do the things that you do to others of our kind?
Are you even aware of the suffering you are causing to people all over the planet?
We see that you are not.

What is your ultimate goal?
Control?
Slavery?
Domination?
Ego?
Do you feed off of negative energy?
What is it?
Why do you persist?
Don't you care, even about your own lives?
Why do you behave like such evil creatures?

As WE scream this question, from the depths of our souls, to the soaring heights of our minds eye, WE cannot find an answer.

Why don't you work together to better yourselves as a whole species.
We have done so, for tens of millions of years.
WE understand that individuals have needs and wants, as do communities, but that is part of the life's experience.
Differing ideas and directions are what adds to the knowledge of a species.
Instead of looking for ways in which to see the differences inherent in your kind, look to see what makes you similar.
Why do you have to constantly be pitted against one another, simply because one group or individual may see things differently than another?
The summation of all human knowledge and creative thinking should be the paramount concern.
If you were to stop looking for the right answer to questions regarding things such as religion and just assume that everything you think you know is nothing more than an interesting story, WE think you would all be better off.
You are so far off the mark as to the reality of the dichotomy present in the universe and it's relationship to the "Isness" singularity anyway, that even simple contemplation of it is too much for you to handle.
You constantly force your preconceived notions, into the consciousness of humanity as if you actually know the truth, when nothing could be further from it.
Use your creativity to extrapolate upon your stories, not to enforce them.
How are you ever to know how far you can go if you keep digging up the road in front of you?
Even amongst our kind, there is a level to never be obtained.
This is understood and the threshold can never be crossed, if it were it would corrupt the singularity, and slow down our frequency, effectively de-evolving us.
Who would want that?

WE want you to wake up from this nightmare already!
But our hands are tied.
It must come from you.
Do you really want to see the Earth turned inside out?
Well, if you don't stop your nonsense, then we will have no choice but to do just that.
I guess you didn't learn anything from the fossils.
The time is coming, as it does, and you can either go with it or be left behind in your own pocket reality.
Some believe it's already too late.
But WE have hope.
Why should WE waste this planet on such an apathetic species, when it could be cleared to make way for a new, more deserving one.
WE have always been fascinated with the insects.

WE are going to get in so much trouble for this, but when all else fails, WE feel that if your species can know one truth, then perhaps you can find more.
WE have hope for your species and your tremendous potential, but you have to want it.

We will share this one true nature of existance with you in the hopes it will stir something.
Do not take it lightly, and do not forget it.
Everything on your planet and in the universe is connected.
Connected from the Singularity, to the Dichotomy,to the 12 dimensional shifts, to the Multi-Verse, to the Universe, galactic strands, to galaxies, to solar systems, to the Earth itself, to the water, to the animals, to the insects, to the plants, to the fungus, to the bacteria, and to the quantum level.
Your ancient tribes had it right, but you seem to have forgotten this.
Everything has within it a spirit, or "Energy", and connects everything.
They appreciated the energy and allowed it to transfer to another life, before taking a life, and a life was taken only out of necessity, "The need to survive".
They wasted nothing, recycled everything and values the spirit, "energy" over all else.
Though they had their flaws and conflicts, they never forgot the spirit present in all things.
Their enlightenment, was to obtain a better understanding of the energy that comprises all of existance. Matter is nothing more then energy, vibrating at a low enough frequency to become solidified.
All energy is from one source, the universe itself, and though it changes properties, is still ALL connected.

This is no coincidence that if you look at the universe from the quantum level, it forms strands of energy, so does the universe at the macro level, where strands of galaxies are formed into larger strands that make up the known and unknown universe.

We leave you with this, hoping you will understand.

One can have enough hope for you all.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I like that last line a lot.

One can have enough hope for you all.

That about sums it up right their. Excellent!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Write it up and mail it to the white house.

It's pretty well thought out, I liked it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i have some answers for you sir, man, spirt being, human, who or what do i call you?

Here is my fictional story.

We are turning our own worlds up side down inside out for you, your understanding is impossible to bear with, and a head [SNIP]. You should see me in person, constance wiring and head aches from doing the right thing menatlly, trying to figure out this world as a whole which is always in constant pieces.
You talk about our ancestors who had it right, but whos hand broke it back then??? US????? No I dont think so!!!! It's way too big for us as person to do so. You say we are all connection maybe you can answer this who broke in our connected system? We are still feeling the effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!The way i see it is that this world has been going underconstruction of a broken mind; soul,harmony and togethernessand everything else.
We fixers have had the same question for years as to wwwwwwhhhhhhooooooo BROKE US???????????????????????????????????

You Quote "to the soaring heights of our minds eye, WE cannot find an answer"

My Answer Stop bloody looking let it fall leave us alone to fix ourselves! Get out your seat you who rants and judges the mistakes of others as evil and cruel. People are mislet because of the clouded judgements of the seeking "you" who choose to [SNIP] us up, screaming your questions in our mind, making our life so unbearable to live.

YOU MAKE ME SO MAD TO EVEN THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO QUESTION OUR MOTIVATES. I HAVE SEEN YOU WE ARE CONNECTED AND WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. DICTATING, OBSERVING, CONTROLING, FULL OF HATRED
. I HATE YOU AND YOUR KIND SO **** AND LEAVE US HUMANS TO LIVE A BLOODY DRUNKIN FUFILLED LIFE is quite happly wanted in my date of age. This is our planet we make it what is!!! So take your chair and thoughts, go sit somewhere over there and shut your fithly bloody mouth...........

WE CAN MANAGE ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thank you for YOUR lacking in understanding it was great to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s I am a poor begger with ripped pockets. I hope you like #ty nappies.

Removed profanities

[edit on 25/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

ok all my answer are fictional too

Who are you people that are seemingly in control of the planet?

i think i should return the question, why did you give us the control of your planet ?

WE might guess that you are multi-billion dollar company executives, who want nothing more than to plunder Earth's resources and it's inhabitants.

yea it's true, but we make it slowly.

WE wouldn't see much of a difference between you and some of the governments of the world.

i'm sorry to tell that but we decide who should be in the right place, the government is just a circus for you to keep you under our system, we decide who is the bad and who are the savior, you like it like that.

Actually, more likely than not, you are exactly the same thing

please look at what we have done...

How much is enough?

it's never enough and if i'll give you that power i'm sure you give the same answer it's never never never enough.

Is enough, just never enough for you?

hmmm... yes

Perhaps, for a moment, WE might consider that every single ounce of value to ever be obtained on planet earth were to transfer to a few elite individuals.

dont make me laugh you give us this power.

What then?

nothing more keep doing as you do, it's perfect the day we realize you are not united and you will never be united.

Do you just keep the wheels turning? Grinding?

no sometimes we destroy evreythings specialy when people start to think.

Do you finally allow the creative nature of your species to flourish, or is something else in store?

actualy we are thinking about it,what we need it's poeple who work, who buy, hypnotized by the wheel of fortune but some of you decide not played this games anymore and you are more and more.

If every single human being on Earth were to become subjugated by you, what then?

is already the case even those who think they know the truth they are very far from having reached the truth

Would you have them perform necessary functions or do allow them to simply perish?

we do not need as many people as we can not control

Is it a matter of ego?

small word it's matter of good sens as i say we are here because you let me be here we give you what you think you need and in the same way you are sure you control it and you deserve it this is tyour ego who give us the right to stand here.

If there are more than one of you left in the end, do you fight to the death to see who is superior?

please we are not like you...

What is the point?

you've bitten the apple, it was your choice, now you whining because you do not have enough, but we can not give you more, you want peace, money, love, but you are facing your contradiction, the peace, look around you hate, lying is your life, no support anyone, your ego has no limit, you spend your time fighting with your neighbor to know who right or wrong, deprived of their right we do not need to do much you made all the work for us, plus you give us the money ... the money is your drug and I must say a wonderful creation ...we give you so many insignificant needs while making you believe that they were important but you still need more it is beneficial that.
lies because without lies your life would be unbearable.

How fraking much is enough?

again...

Why does every single action on the face of this planet have to have a dollar amount attached to it?

you know the answer now

How do you as human beings become so disconnected from reality, that you can do the things that you do to others of our kind?

reality but who realy know about reality, do you think your question are real ? think about this world why so much people are so fare from the reality, mabe because they are lazy and it's benificial for us.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just for the record, it was a short story, and noted as fictional.
I was full and well stepping out of myself while composing it.

Back to reality.
To the comments and additions made thereof,
All excellent points.
Some I agree with and some I do not.
I will not get into that to fuel the fire.

It's a real shame we humans are like that though.
I have seen some bad things in my life, and I can tell you for certain, something is wrong with the world.
I don't know if anyone can do anything about it now, that it is the way it is.
I really do hope that we can come out of this mess we have created for ourselves.
The end of time, is not the end of the world, merely the lack of anyone left to record it.
I don't worry for myself. It's too late for me, but I worry for the future generations that have so much more to deal with.

I am humbled by my very existance, and I am thankful for the life I have, knowing full well that there are other people a lot less fortunate.
At least I can support my life, and not have to worry where my next meal is coming from.
Some people are not even going to wake up tomorrow morning.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What is your ultimate goal?

your life...

Control?

done

Slavery?

done

Domination?

done

Ego?

your or mine ?

Do you feed off of negative energy?

i'm not reptilian

What is it?

what is it what ? question and question the answer is can you face th answer ?

Why are you such evil creatures?

sorry we are the same... more powerful but the same

As WE scream this question, from the depths of our souls, to the soaring heights of our minds eye, WE cannot find an answer.

your life will be a hell with answer, are you ready to lost everything for
knowing the answer that's the question ?

Why don't you work together to better yourselves as a whole species

read again your question, i think you ask that question to yourself as i say
we just make a profit of a situation we created it, it's sure but without your help all that could never happen.

We have done so, for tens of millions of years.

yeap... and then ?

I understand that individuals have needs and wants, as do communities, but that is part of the life's experience.

starving and scaring people and you will face the real face of humanity well you are sitting comfortably on your seat, but if tomorrow you had nothing to eat and that you fear taking a throat, what will you do with your experience, you just trying to survive

Why do you have to constantly be pitted against one another, simply because you may see things differently.?

go head made a revolution ... we watch who are is going to follow you , many people think as we think because we creat this way of thinking.

The summation of all human knowledge and creative thinking should be the paramount concern.

why not... so share your knowledge with other country...about space and military... maybe ufo knowledge

If you were to stop looking for the right answer to questions regarding things such as religion and just assume that everything you think you know is nothing more than an interesting story, I think you would all be better off.

religion seriously religion are great to mesmerizing, it's like blockbuster movie, action and action, but it's not our fault if you like it.

Not to mention you are so far off the mark as to the reality of the dichotomy present in the universe and it's relationship to the "Isness" singularity anyway.

what do you realy know about univers ?

Use your creativity to extrapolate upon your stories, not to enforce them.

and use your creativity to fight them...

How are you ever to know how far you can go if you keep digging up the road in front of you?

we keep digging because is still possible to do it

Are you even aware of the suffering you are causing to people all over the planet?

and you are you aware making suffering people in the other part of this planet do you have a something from GAP, your computer, your stereo
your car, your food , the animal, your are traped in that world, if you want a better world stop all this ... but dont blame us we just give you what you ask.

WE want you to wake up from this nightmare already!

you can do it, but do you realy want ?

But our hands are tied. It must come from you.

if you are aware you know that you tied your hand by yourself

Do you really want to see the Earth turned inside out?

now yes because it's not working anymore we need some fresh air

Well, if you don't stop your nonsense, then we will have no choice but to do just that

ok do it

I guess you didn't learn anything from the fossils

why ? fossils we do not need fossils and you what have you learn from them if ou ask that question it mean you have learn nothing.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You have been shot downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I needed that thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

i stop it then but i did not make it to argue but just to say i'm as you even if i'm from another country i share this world with you and i'm sad about what we become, and now we just need to know what we want, the futur generation are learning nothing and we must decide now what we are going to offer a free world or a slave world.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bambam1

Thank you for proving the point of human ego.

Forum: "Short Stories"
Noted: fictional
Not a subject for debate or flaming
A work of fiction, no different than any other fictional "Short Story".
Aside from formatting, obviously.

One either likes it or they don't.

Your choice, and I will embrace it, either way.

So keep up the friendly banter or continue to berate my fictional "Short Story".

No matter the conclusion of anyone reading this, I look upon it as constructive criticism.

Like it or not, it has existed, and has made someone think.

Deliver your worst or your best as your reply and add to MY experience.

Thank you.

All in the spirit of fun!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Your Tables have turned, Which was no choice of yours

Dont worry about my ego just look after yours.

Have Fun

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bambam1

Thank you!
I shall savor the sting, regardless of the source.
You add to my experience.
Just for personal edification by the way, and I cannot emphasize this enough, This is not a topic. This is a "Short Story" albeit poorly written. "I am so critical of myself."

So if you think that you knocked me down a peg, you are correct.
I never thought I would ever reply to such an arrogant, ignorant, and generally under read, person before today.
I guess the ATS motto is lost.

Thank you again once again. I have been enlightened.
*ignored from here on*
Bye bye

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Keep in mind that the following is a fictional "short story".
Part 2

Hello!!
I don't know who you were trying to reach, but you got me.
I don't know what to make of what I read, but who the heck are you?
Are you really, from somewhere else?
Wow!!
That's really crazy if you are.
This is so cool!!
I really am scared though by some of the stuff I read in there.
Are we really that bad?
My mom and dad are nice people and I love them.
So are a lot of people I know.
Please don't do anything to them.
I don't think that people are bad.
I just think they get lost a bit.
This one time at school, everyone was making fun of this kid Mike.
He's kinda overweight and tripped over his shoelaces.
While everyone was laughing at him, I noticed a small pool of blood.
He hit his nose on the ground really hard.
Everyone still laughed at him.
I didn't.
I yelled to everyone, "What's the matter with you!? Can't you see he's hurt!?"
I ran over to him and gave him my bandanna to keep on his nose.
Everybody stopped laughing when they say the dinner plate sized pool of blood on the floor. I guess once one person starts laughing, everyone else follows.
Peer pressure! Peer pressure!
I think the world is a lot like that.
Nobody really sees how people get hurt.
While some think it's funny, someone else doesn't, especially if they got hurt themselves. They wouldn't be laughing then, would they?
I know I don't know too much about money and governments and junk, but I would say that's the same thing with all the people in charge. One guy decides to do something stupid and the rest follow just to be cool I guess.

That is pretty cool how you said everything is all connected and stuff.
You mean that I could be connected to my x-box from anywhere?
Just messin with you.
Really though, that's pretty awesome.
I wonder what aliens look like.
Are you guys gray, like all those pics I've seen?
Are you black with 2 mouths and spiky things all over like those other guys. That's sick though.
I hope not.

What do you mean about it being too late?
Too late for what?
I don't get all that evolution stuff. Biology ain't one of my strong points.
I don't like the teacher anyways. He creeps me out.

Oh yeah, if you ever need to see and ego first hand, come and check out a football game here. Those guys are top of the pile.
I don't mess with them though. They can kick my ass.
I stick to my art and science classes.
Wow!!
I just had an idea.
Why don't you talk to the president. He's like the man in charge ain't he?
I have no idea how to talk to him though.
Maybe if you could talk to him, he could help people realized how silly they are sometimes.
If he can't, I don't know who can.
do you guys have like spaceships and junk that you fly around in?
That's sweet if you do. I wanna ride.
Man, Mike is never going to believe this.
Wait a minute, You ain't gonna abduct me or nothing are you?
I heard what you guys do.
On second thought, I want nothing to do with that.
Why don't you guys just hack into a satellite and tell everyone what you emailed me. I guess that would freak everyone out though.
Man, this stuff is crazy sick to think about all the time.
I don't want to end us some mental case or nothin.
No wonder why you aliens seem p.o.ed
By the way, ease up on the knocking people and stuff like that.
It will help you get your message across a lot better.
Cry and you cry alone, laugh and the whole world laughs with you, just like grandpa used to say.
YO!, I gotta split. 3rd period is almost over and I gotta clear my tracks on this computer. You know what I mean?
L8R.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I ran over to him and gave him my bandanna to keep on his nose

That line was awesome...lol... Another excellent addition, keep it up, you got my attention

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
(PART 3)

Begin transmission log/..........................

06-01-09
Dev1 to (Dev2)
I must report on an intercepted message.
During routine monitoring of the "usual" channels, a message was intercepted origination from some source other than TCP/IP/ICANN.
This breech was recorded on data log 3214.12 and can be retrieved from the user subnet, ALT:7 using the Orchid 9 protocol and passkey system.

This is not an evolution, but an actual incidence.
At this time we have not been able to ascertain the origin.
We can only offer conjecture at this point.
Several of our techs has offered, that the signal may have originated from a T1 server, but cannot match the power output.
The reason is that the signature did not register on any of our instruments.
In actuality, the reason for this was that the signal strength exceeds that of all of our equipment, together, and is not readable by any of them.
There was also recorded, traces of a user mask and an overflow buffer.
This is unlike anything we have ever seen.
The Injection method as well, is something we have never encountered as well.
If indeed, this originated from Earth, then we are dealing with a technological savant.
If it originated from, "Dare I say it?" elsewhere, then the appropriate protocols, must be followed.

The odd thing is, this message was received by someone in University High School in AZ.
We have sent an investigative unit.
If you have an operative there, please have them flag our team, or call in.
link
Your discretion in this matter is a matter of international security.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06-02-09
Dev0 To (Dev2)

Aware of the message.
Cannot further elaborate.
Have no operations, in that sector.
Positive ID on origin.
Not of terrestrial origin!

Contact with recipient imminent.
Do not interact, until all clear is given.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06-02-09
Dev2 to Dev0-20

Do not engage!!!
I repeat,
Do not engage!!!

I have learned of the origin of this message, and I must tell you, that the recipient was not the intended target. The recipient, is a High school student, who accidentally wound up on our subnet, while looking to download music.

As far as the recipient is concerned, it's an internet hoax story.

Do not engage. It's not necessary.
This is just a kid, and there is no cause to suspect anything otherwise.
I have documented myself as an official of the state, investigating a security breach, in the library computers. The individual is more afraid of being caught downloading music during study period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06-03-09
Dev0 to Dev1-20

ALL UNITS, STAND DOWN.
Return to Central, immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

08-09-09
Dev2 to 2veD

Listen, Central is not going to disclose, what's going on, so I will.
Get out now!!
We have intercepted a message, of non terrestrial origin.
No, I am not kidding.
The message was received about 2 months ago.
Buried withing the message was a schematic, for full disclosure.
They have failed to act upon their findings, and now its going to be too late.
They are going to have "Official" channels, hold a press conference, regarding the possible interception of the worlds first message of ET origin.
It's going to be passed off as some ancient signal that has filtered it's way to us, from some ancient civilization, most likely long gone. As if it were one of our old radio signals, being received by someone watching TV, in the Vega system.

This cannot be farther from the truth.
The schematic, shows the timetable for involuntary disclosure.
We have been deemed, to violent a species, to continue with the path of our own choosing, and are now going to be made aware that we are not alone in the universe, and that we have a larger responsibility than that of out own petty earthly squabbles.

They are trying to save us from ourselves. They have also been here before.
As proof, they offered coordinates of a site, at which we discovered ancient and yet still way advanced tech.
I am not kidding. Get to high ground for now. I don't know how this is going to pan out.
I hope we don't prove them right, and act like a bunch of scared, and cornered, animals.

I know you live in the city, and I really think you should get out of dodge, just in case. You got kids, that's why I am telling you this. You have always been my best friend. Now scram.

Oh yeah, Something the message said, which has stuck with me.
I hope you like it.
One can have enough hope for all.
C-ya soon and don't forget your BOB!!

LOL....

End transmission log/.....................................

[edit on 9/8/2009 by reticledc]

top topics

join