It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pros and Cons of RFID chip implant in humans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Won't be too bad if you buy those 4.00 Mylar blankets. I'm not even going to use a gun. Why use a gun? Does no one have that much faith these days?

[edit on 7/23/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Yes faith is important and the mylar blakets for back up. That's the part that confuses me. If we have faith,,why stock up? I dont know why I do both.

Why do you need a mylar blanket if you have faith? I also have lots of mylar bags with long term food storage inside.

I guess it depends on what we are waiting for another great depression, hyperinflation or the rapture.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Out of curiosity, do you believe in a pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, or post-tribulation rapture?

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

I'll give my opinion although it was not asked... I would have to say post because I know people who are baptised and stuff like that but they seem to have no faith at all, and those people need to be weeded out. It seems to me that God is very Utopian.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke

Out of curiosity, do you believe in a pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, or post-tribulation rapture?

I believe in pre-trib and hope it isnt post-trib. What do you believe?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by Totakeke

I believe in pre-trib and hope it isnt post-trib. What do you believe?

I too believe pre-trib, but if it isn't then I'll just have to make it as far through the tribulation as I can.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Some are baptized at birth,(most protestants) others when they are old enough to accept it (Baptists) others have never been baptized.

Any one not baptized and believes in God will be saved.

Baptism isn’t a prerequisite for going to Heaven. It’s only an outwardly way to show dedication and devotion.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I know a man from Boston Ma named Vincent Marino who was chipped by the DEA/ Gov Agencies Nov 24 1996 in Marino"s body & brain at MGH BOSTON MA without Marino's Valid consent & without a Valid Court Warrant
Marino took the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration (FDEA) to court claiming they "had secretly implanted a microchip tracking device in his body two and a half years ago during surgery to remove a bullet from his buttocks."To track his movements in the 1990s check out one of the lawsuits also do some research about him his case is going to make History i will be posting on ATS soon about this story

www.scribd.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join