It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and Reasonable doubt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Beyond reasonable doubt is the standard of proof required in most criminal cases with the adversarial system.
The burden of proof lies normally with the prosecution.
The fiscal must prove that BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, in the mind of a resonable person, the defendant is guilty of his crime.

The is enough evidence now that Al Qaeda, Bin Laden etc are not responsable for the 9/11 attacks. There is more than reasonable doubt that this was planned by people for private gain etc etc etc..

I would like to ask if there is any ATS user, whos are lawyers, if Bin Laden was arrested and brought to the US, would you be willing to defend him, and how, knowing that the case against him is as watertight as the titanic.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If he was still alive, if he was found, and if he was moved to the US (as opposed to some 'terrorist prison' in another country)... do you really think he would be put on trial at all? And if so, do you really think he would even be allowed to have a lawyer represent him?

I would guess not.

It would be fairly entertaining to hear in the news, "Bin Laden somehow made it to the US, hired a prestigious law firm to represent him and turned himself in to authorities today."

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Kinda be hard to defend him with the prosecution sealing all the evidence against him under National Security, especially his ties to influential Americans.

Nope, he wouldn't stand a chance even if he had the Dream team on his side.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

hey, wait a minute. if he's captured and going to trial then that must
mean somebody collected that 25 million dollar reward huh. ya know
if anything about all this bin laden crap is funny. it's that reward on his
head. what a joke. who came up w/ that figure. and can you see the
poor bloke showin up to collect his reward .i mean i'm lmao.ever since
they announced it on 20 20. just prior to his big interview ON ABC.

CIA, FBI, NSA, NTSB, ACLU, not even dog the bounty hunter could catch up to him. but there he his, coming to you live from some where in afgan.
on channel 7.hilarious. whats really messed up about it.some people don't get the joke. for you souls that don't follow.here's another one that puts me on the floor .ithink it's about every 5 yrs. ok just imagine yourself being on the paroll board k. you got a pretty kick back job probly good pay.somethin w/ responsability. you show up for work one morning.
and Charles Manson is up for paroll. for me that would be the funniest G.damn thing, how can those people keep a straight face .My God I'd be all over the place.

new topics

top topics

join