It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are we ever going to find out the truth about 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The videos FBI took from civilians were destroyed
The Pentagon videos were destroyed
the world trade centre steels were taken to china to be melted
rest of the evidence were destroyed

how are we ever going to find out?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
that alone tells you all you need to know. you should be able to figure it out.

edit: though link to site showing that they destroyed all these videos would be great.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
how do you know all this? I wish i knew everything the government did.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
1st do you really think there gonna keep the videos? or destroy them so no one finds out

the steal was melted in china
www.china.org.cn...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I wish i knew everything the government did.

That would put you in a very precarious position.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Btw, I was just looking at your Threads, and some of your posts. Im just curious, are you some kind of survey? You seem to just start threads with questions, and no links or much of a story. Are you just taking polls over there? im hesitant now to contribute to your info lacking conversation starter.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Btw, I was just looking at your Threads, and some of your posts. Im just curious, are you some kind of survey? You seem to just start threads with questions, and no links or much of a story. Are you just taking polls over there? im hesitant now to contribute to your info lacking conversation starter.

Sorry, i was just asking questions, I listened to Alex Jones & David Icke i used to believe them, than i found out how much of the stuff they make up

so i decied to ask questions and clear this up, im also taking down all the info people give me.
Hopefully i can start a website soon clearing most of the junk up

so back to 9/11, I still don't get why India & China would just accept the steels.
every time I look into these kinda things I have more and more questions :S
is china & India behind the cover up? since they accepted the steels really quickly, isn't it a felony to get rid of evidence?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

.... though link to site showing that they destroyed all these videos would be great.

Did they destroy all video tapes?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Well my guess is yes, Wouldn't you ?

imagine you killed someone, but there surveillance cameras recorded you doing it, would you keep the tapes ? or destroy them?

9/11 was the worst terrorist attack in history , do you really think FBI is gonna keep it? If they did there not very smart

just look at how they kill people when they come out and say something different from what the government is saying
I forgot the guys name but his a African American man who worked on the 7th world trade centre , he came and out and said things different from the official story, he did the interview with Dylan Avery the loose change film maker soon after FBI threatened the man, he spoke to Dylan Avery to cut him out of the film, but FBI still killed the man

this is why they destroyed the evidences , they got rid of the steels so im pretty sure they got rid of the memory cards in the camcorders

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

well its circumstantial. who knows if ever video was confiscated and destroyed. ?

edit. im not necessarily saying they didnt , or that they told the truth about 9/11. im just saying, we don't know what happened to every video.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We'll know the truth when the documentation comes up for release under FOIA.

By then the Fox News trash who believe the official story now will ignore our "I told you so" about 9/11 because by that time they will have another glaringly obvious false flag operation to deny.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
the world trade centre steels were taken to china to be melted
rest of the evidence were destroyed

how are we ever going to find out?

[edit on 25-6-2009 by dino1989]

Speaking for myself, the Pentagon part of 9.11 is all the proof I need. The damage vs. the story of the heavy airliner are like a square peg and a round hole. Two very large engines, built from hardened steel and titanium, attached to two wings that... well, apparently disappeared before impact?

If the plane doesn't fit, you must convict.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

How do you know this? Do you have any proof to back this up?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The truth will never come out.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I should have read the entire thread before posting. Just a few posts down you freely admit that you do not have any evidence but rather it is just a guess.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by Classified Info]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Your guess.

Thanks for the solid piece of empirical and indisputable evidence backing up your claim.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
excuse me ? are you guys idiots or what?

do you really think there going to keep the evidence or destroy them?

gosh , use a little common sense

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Gosh, do you really believe that the security cameras were focused on the exact location of impact? What would be the point of focusing a bunch of cameras on a random wall? Or possibly the cameras were aimed at gates, doors, gas station fuel pumps, cash registers ect. as most security cameras tend to be. Do you think they were frame for frame or on a disk saver time-lapse setting as most security cameras tend to be?

What makes this so incredible to people? Have you been taught to believe this is incredible?

top topics

join