It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant' about to be unveiled?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
all I can say is...please let it be true.

nothing like nuking a couple mainstream religions in one quick blow...and get at least one religion complete debased (not saying which, but sounds like his lamb)....

just sayin.

of course, if it was unveiled, there would need about 100 years before it was confirmed real.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I read another thread on this last week, then it said that it would take place on the 19th of June, what, did they move the date up?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
OMG. I had the craziest thought.

Why isn't this story being shown on the Mass media? The Pope has even been involved with it. I will tell you why: Because Michael Jackson just died today. An untimely death at that, and there are even rumors that an overdose might have been the cause.

So, I pose the question:

What if THEY killed him? What if they created a diversion so that all eyes would be on the tragic death of MJ and not on potentially one of the most important stories of all time.

I think the Zionists who run the media have killed a pop icon to distract people which will give them reason not to air the Ark of the Covenant story. I think they want to buy enough time to frame or "humiliate" Ethiopia by doing a "Switch-a-roo" or somehow discredit Ethiopia's possession of the ark so that they can steal it and try to rule the world or something.

Maybe I am a conspiracy nut (I expect you to call me that and understand why you would). But, I know one thing is for sure, the media should be airing this story (whether true or false) and they are not. Now we need to ask: Why?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Looking at the Ark is not a big problem, and can result in getting skin ulcers (like getting cancer). Touching it is a problem, causing death. It has to be moved with the staves that pass through the rings. If it is opened, that can be a major problem for those looking inside, causing death.

The Ark is meant to represent the coming of Jesus, and to represent divinity. While it was made by practiced goldsmiths, Hebrews who probably worked for Egyptian gold dealers, it was also considered holy. Therefore, to look upon a holy object had consequences, as if you were looking upon God.

See 1 Sam 4:10-12

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Mudman21

The Jehovah's seem to think so. They have been canvassing our streets over the last couple of months handing out there new end of the world literature.

There was just a thread on the topic of the literature the other day.

jibeho, I used to study with JWs (Jehovah Witnesses). They have some problems, especially admitting to errors, and hiding information from their congregation:

A very long list of failed JW prophecies

JWs told congregation the U.N. was evil, yet JW leaders had U.N. membership

I do believe in the Savior, but JWs have some issues that need to be explained...
(and by the way, the links listed above are from a former JW member, here is his home web page from which the links arise:
Watch the Tower )

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Looking at the Ark is not a big problem, and can result in getting skin ulcers (like getting cancer). Touching it is a problem, causing death. It has to be moved with the staves that pass through the rings. If it is opened, that can be a major problem for those looking inside, causing death.

The Ark is meant to represent the coming of Jesus, and to represent divinity. While it was made by practiced goldsmiths, Hebrews who probably worked for Egyptian gold dealers, it was also considered holy. Therefore, to look upon a holy object had consequences, as if you were looking upon God.

See 1 Sam 4:10-12

Hahaha
Do you actually believe that nonsense? There is no such thing, all they will show if anything is a lame box looking thing. They will use the stupid myths to prevent any scientist from examining it thus keeping the hoax going for centuries to come.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Why is Michael Jackson plastered on the news when this should be the top story? Granted, the "King of Pop" died but since when is he more important than perhaps the greatest religious icon of all time?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Astarfaraway

To be able to access the UN's humanitarian news and information about religious freedoms which the Watchtower Organization is very interested in they had to register with NGO department. Once realizing that signing up for the information privileges affiliated them with the UN they promptly canceled there subscription. End of story.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Great find! S&F. Sure hope this happens... would be awesome!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Maybe I am a conspiracy nut (I expect you to call me that and understand why you would). But, I know one thing is for sure, the media should be airing this story (whether true or false) and they are not. Now we need to ask: Why?

I don't believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories, not do i believe your Michael Jackson conspiracy theory, but i will give you credit for one thing, at least your Michael Jackson theory seems to have some sense and reason or logic behind it, which I can't say for the 9/11 theory.

In any case I agree the mass media should be covering this story, I'll be channel surfing the TV at 5am pacific time to see if anyone is covering it but maybe nobody will.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
All I can say is

If such a sacred artifact is to be revealed to the world, let's hope it is to clear out a lot of the confusion and absurdities caused by organized religions.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
How can this be? I thought the whole Bible is nothing but a fairy tale, and that those stories are not based in any sort of actual history..? Arc of the Covenant? The actual one? Can't be..

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
With the sad and untimely death of MJ all these dudes have to do is wait until next Friday if they want mass media coverage.. People move on very quickly with mass grief, those dudes who are genuinely sorry for Mr Jackson and his family will be mumbling about too much coverage in the media by the middle of next week and changing the channel as soon as they hear Ben played one more time - guaranteed.

I think this is a fascinating story but I feel there is too much apathy for this to have the impact it deserves..maybe I'm just getting old and too cynical.

Cheers

Berth

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I hope we will hear something about when it will be unveiled soon.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
How can this be? I thought the whole Bible is nothing but a fairy tale, and that those stories are not based in any sort of actual history..? Arc of the Covenant? The actual one? Can't be..

Lmao, I hope it is real, it would probably burn the retinas out of your ungodly head.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Can't you recognize sarcasm?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Why isn't this story being shown on the Mass media?

It is shown on the mass media, the mass media of Christian blogs and conspiracy forums.

What if THEY killed him? What if they created a diversion so that all eyes would be on the tragic death of MJ and not on potentially one of the most important stories of all time.

I think the Zionists who run the media have killed a pop icon to distract people which will give them reason not to air the Ark of the Covenant story. I think they want to buy enough time to frame or "humiliate" Ethiopia by doing a "Switch-a-roo" or somehow discredit Ethiopia's possession of the ark so that they can steal it and try to rule the world or something.

Oh my God, you mean they killed MJ? But, when? Right between they killed the Easter Bunny and Farah Fawcett?

There wasn't enough time! I mean, they were in Iran causing the rebellious uprisings, and then what?
They drove up to Cali and snuffed Jackson, it's not doable!

Have you even considered the 'other' alternative?

Pope Benedict killed Jackson!

You see, in fact, he's the Anti-Christ, he wants to be THEE bad guy, and there was this one celebrity everybody thought was freakier than him, so...

Maybe I am a conspiracy nut (I expect you to call me that and understand why you would). But, I know one thing is for sure, the media should be airing this story

I don't think your nuts, you just need to get away from the internet for a while, get a girlfriend, perspectives on life, stuff like that.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
well time will tell how this plays out. i dont think anybody killed MJ, guys lets focus here. he was sick its not like he was 21 and healthy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
this is huge, if it comes off. the academic implications alone are stagering.
people might even might even quit thinkin about Micheal. this is gonna be
cool.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
In Ethiopia, at the time of my post, it is already about 12PM or 12:00. If it hasnt been unvieled yet, it wont be

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join