It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFL lightbulbs, a device to control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I just had a lightning strike tonight that knocked out power. I had switched most of the lightbulbs in my house to CFL(Compact Fluorescent Lamp). When the power was finally restored, only a few lightbulbs worked, none of the CFLs that were on. I estimate that about $200 worth of lightbulbs now have to be recycled.

How does this tie in to NWO. Consider this, If a decent power surge were sent down the lines, everything you depend on could be gone. Say the internet has gotten to the point where it is thwarting an agenda, whats to keep TPTB from letting a "power surge" through the phone lines knock out everyone's internet?

I have seen people's network cards get fried from phone lines getting zapped and frying DSL modems. Effectively, you shut down the internet for people. lets suppose you wanted to keep people from using technology against TPTB, power surge. A decent power surge knocks out computers, internet, possibly TV, and the rest of the stuff that makes your world go round. Now consider how a bill was passed that was supposed to phase out incandescent lightbulbs, perhaps this is why, they want to be able to turn your light off, for good.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

You have $200 dollars worth of light bulbs going in your house?! Costco sells a 3 pack for around $8. You have either vastly over payed or you have more lights then anyone I have ever met.

I have wondered why the energy companies were giving out rebates a while back for switching to something that would save electricity. Never made much sense to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Get yourself a decent circuit breaker. You're reading far to much into a simple power spike.

join