It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage from Mexico- VERY clear video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This looks too good to be true, I wonder if this can be real?!

If this is CGI it's really well done (notice the shadow and reelection of light), also I have seen a VERY similar UFO from a while back, can't find it now but it was flying around a Nuclear facility and the camera clearly shows it zap the missile. What makes it look fake to me is the short clip and steady camera man.

Any thoughts!

Mexico UFO Video:
www.dahii.org...

Also I cam across another clear UFO Video in Colombia (June 12)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-6-2009 by freighttrain]

- edit note: It is actually from Mexico, I've edited the note above, thanks for clarification Warrenb

[edit on 24-6-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

whats cool is that it looks like a similar UFO on youtube (the fins as it moves)

here's more info

3 June, 2008
UFO’ları hiç bu kadar yakından ve net görmemiştik.
Meksika’da dağa çıkan belgeselciler işte bu görüntüleri kaydetti.Son günlerde artan UFO söylentilerine bir yenisi daha eklendi.
Meksika’da belgesel çeken bir grup, çıktıkları dağda bir anda önlerinde beliren UFO’ları görüntüledi.
İzleyenleri hayrete düşürecek görüntüler şimdiye kadar çekilmiş en net UFO görüntüleri olarak kayıtlara geçti.
Belgesel çekim ekibi, dağ manzarasını görüntülemek için kurdukları kamerayı kayda soktukları sırada bir anda bir UFO beliriverdi.
Daha sonra bu UFO’yu onlarcası izledi.
Kameraman kayıttan çıkmadan görüntülemeyi sürdürdü.
Yaklaşık 40 saniye süren bu görüntüleme sonrası UFO’lar dönerek gökyüzünde hızla kayboldu.
AÇILIP KAPANAN BİR KAPAĞI VAR Kameranın kaydettiği görüntülerde UFO’nun metal bir yüzeye sahip olduğu ve kavisli bir şekilde havada döndüğü görüldü.
Ayrıca UFO’nun yüzeyinde aralıklarla açılan ve kapanan bir kapak olduğu da gözlerden kaçmadı.

blog.trsohbet.com...

and translation via google

We have been so closely and clearly saw UFO DVDs.
This is the image of mountains in Mexico belgeselci artan kaydetti.Son day with a new UFO that reportedly added.
In Mexico a group of documentary checks out at a time before they appear on the mountain has seen a UFO DVDs.
Monitoring will astonish those images were taken, so far as the clearest UFO image was recorded.
Documentary shooting team, set up to view the mountain scenery at the camera at a time into a UFO that appeared while.
Then the UFO onlarca then followed.
Before you leave and continue to view the cameraman was recording.
After about 40 seconds, the display's back UFO in the sky quickly disappeared.
Opening and closing of the camera has recorded a cover of UFO's in a metal surface with the display and curved in a way that was back in the air.
UFO's on the surface and also drop off a cover intervals that did not escape the eye.

Which means that this is NOT from Turkey but rather from Mexico

[edit on 24-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I can't find a translation, but it looks like it is a Turkish website

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Nice.
I can only think CGI for the first one... pretty much looks like every other CGI vid... but it's a good watch

As for the second it has been on here before, recently, some said hoax others said not... personally I think it's a hoax... I'll try and find the link fo rthe thread but I can't quite remember its title....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

cool CGI. Probably.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
definitely a cool video. It's so hard to tell with these things. One thing that keeps me from instantly writing these off as CGI is that who knows what these things would actually look like! What if they actually look like CGI even right up close? Hard to say really!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The first one looks a lot like CGI for these reasons:
1. The camera conveniently blurs when the disk is occluded by a piece of rock in the first few seconds
2. The shading of the objects high in the sky is very absolute - either it reflects the 'sun' or it is completely black. Our planetary sky illuminates objects from below as well, as light bounces around..
3. The camera is panning around very smoothly, a requirement for most camera tracking software
4. The camera isn't focusing on the 'cloud of disks' well.. Seeing as the camera operator was skillful enough to zoom in quickly on the disk in the front, it strikes me as really odd how he follows the disks.

and last, but certainly not least:

5. when the disk in the front crosses over the rocky ridges, there should be a big fat shadow.

There are some more small details as well, like the severity of the blur - that's not a normal auto-focus imho! Would be nice to get confirmation from a professional 3d artist though.

The second video looks more realistic.. Hoaxers usually don't have the balls to show their face on television, right ;]?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
it's a version less sofisticated of the italian ufo it open and close i dont what is is maybe ventilation doors

look

www.youtube.com...

it's quite similar

cgi or not i like it

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Fake or not...

I enjoyed the video. There was a couple places around the "craft" that you could see something was wrong with the images. I personally would like to see a ufo like that- instead of dancing lights that I have seen.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm just glad to see that a UFO finally appeared in front of somebody with not only a good camera, but one with a SteadiCam mount, to boot! That's pretty fortunate.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
1st one: The camera movement alone gives it away, and it's in slow mo to boot.
Key frame... It's your friend in editing.
Entertaining but 100% fake.

2nd one: Better than the first. Inconclusive although it looks to be held up by a string by the back and forth wobbled motion caused by it's spinning rotation.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The first is CGI, the second a small man-made object dangled close to the camera. There are many observations that can't be explained as failure to identify a natural phenomenon or as a hoax. These don't belong to them.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e00bab3cced.jpg[/atsimg]

How can they do this interview in front of that poster and keep a straight face?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9cab8da1593.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Gotta admit, even if CGI, one of the best i've seen (and I've seen a bunch)..the behavior of craft in both seem similar..almost what you could expect from 'memory metal". Good job in foreground out of focus with object in first...smooth tracking does sort of give away...but didn't the translation indicate that the camera equipment had already been setup for the documentary before craft appeared? Another give - don't have frame count, but in first vid, where close and far craft in same view, a mving 'formation' of white lights, very faint, just above horizon...wtf?

Gotta give props though...same type of craft in two different locales...2 different witnesses...difinately thread worthy - star.

CDS

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Seriously...

I remember in the you are an alien thread some guy came in and said "I smoked a phatty and a voice said you are an alien."

My reply was that smoking drugs is well... DRUGS!

Good catch with that poster. I laughed. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yes CGI,it's workings are the same as one a few years ago where it moves towards a tower in open ground and hovers at it with the same flaps appearing and molding back into ship etc...(had a quick look for vid no find.out of time)

Check the very beginning.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93a6648f0b62.jpg[/atsimg]

Zelong.

EDIT: Found video it's called "UFO over a river in italy".

www.youtube.com...

Now I see pitchdragon was on to it. Gee it would be much easier if this youtube #Number thing for posting youtube vids would work,I couldn't get it to work either after pasting from, ?v=YdyQu5Zx8xw , v=YdyQu5Zx8xw , =YdyQu5Zx8xw ,YdyQu5Zx8xw

reply to post by pitchdragon

[edit on 25/6/09 by Zelong]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

just post the numbers and letters without the v= like this and you should be good
if that dont work i dunno and on the vid if it looks real its cgi here on ats
and if it Was real its cgi realy dont matter

[edit on 25-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Ya, that's the clip I was looking for, they do look very similar!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

The first video is definitely CGI. I agree with you on that.

The second one I do not agree however. It looks very real, which is a change compared to almost any vid with a close up. You can tell by the frame of reference that it is above the trees. Unless this guy has a crane in his back yard holding it up, I don't think there is a string.

The poster of the pot smoking alien doesn't surprise me. The UFO phenomenon / Marijuana is intertwined into Mexican culture these days. I bet at least 3 people in that man's neighborhood have the same poster hanging on their walls. I personally believe this video to be real. Before I get flamed take a look at a lot of my previous UFO posts in various threads. I usually play the role of the skeptic (I would be naive any other way).

Also if you have ever smoke pot before (if you haven't that's cool just making a point) you would know that it does not make you have hallucinations be them auditory or visual nor does it impair the quality of your understanding of your surroundings. In fact the effect is much much milder than alcohol. If you have in the past you would already know that. It's cool that you don't though, I can definitely respect that. Just saying in order to relate to this case, you have to understand the effects of said substance.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Lots of debunked stuff comes out of Mexico for whatever reason. Flying witches, centimere high aliens, fish men, chupacabra, aliens hiding behind lampposts, burning men by the side of the road, and triangular shaped midgets with a strange sideways way of walking, to name but a few.

I think this is just the reactions the younger generation are having, living in a superstitious place like Mexico. I think the more savvy younger generations, which are harder to control using the tried and tested method of boogeymen to make you come home on time, or eat your greens, have cottoned onto this quite well, and this is their way of making fun of it.

I'm sure Mexico benefits from the amount of UFO spotters who head down to that region too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join