It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Regime targets family of ' Angel of Freedom' Neda Agha Soltan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Iranian Regime targets family of ' Angel of Freedom' Neda Agha Soltan

www.tel egraph.co.uk

Relatives said images of Neda Agha Soltan, 27, who has been described as Iran's "Angel of Freedom" after she was apparently shot dead on Saturday, had been targeted by plain-clothed officials.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My heart pours out to the family and relatives of this brave young woman , and also to the people of Iran . There will be a day when democracy will reign in Iran . The world will discover the true kind hearted nature of the Iranian people and not the islamic extremists that the MSM has painted under an antiquated Fundamentalist government.

www.tel egraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-6-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
She is the student in front of the tanks of Tienanmen square. A moment in history burned into our minds. Beautiful, yet tragic and brutal.

The world will not forget her beautiful blood stained face...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I will not ever forget her! She reminded me of my daughter and how she stands up to wrongs people do to others.

We as Americans need to learn a lesson from Her and the ones like her and remember who we are!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Gee I can seem to find this story on the oh-so-objective PressTV about this?

This is extremely surprising to me.

Not.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It broke my heart as I watched the video. I can't even imagine why someone would shoot an unarmed person like that.

The loss of life is always such a tragedy.

She has become the current regime's worst nightmare: a martyr for the cause. They can only kill her once and they will never stop the spread of that video. The regime is living on borrowed time.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What can we do here in America to help them? Sounds like we are going to be having the same problem here soon .

new topics

top topics

join