It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama faces a Kennedy decision on space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

"Obama’s choice for future spaceflight could be as momentous as JFK’s"

"Barack Obama’s decision will set the course for the nation’s space effort, just as Kennedy's decision did. The moon is the focus now, just as it was back then, and for much the same reason. If astronauts are going to make humanity’s giant leap to other worlds, it only makes sense to start with our nearest celestial neighbor."

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Obama should topple the Space Center Towers like the Illuminati did
to the Tesla Towers on Long Island.
Power waves are more important than waving good bye to astronauts.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Nice article. I value Jay Barbree's opinion somewhat. It's good to here that he has faith in the direction of the Constellation Program

I know that Areas I and the Constellation Program in general have a few technical issues, but so did the Apollo Program -- and Apollo became a huge technical success in the end.

If anyone saw the Science Channel series "Moon Machines", you would know that the design and construction of the hardware for the Apollo Program went anything but smoothly. They had many, many technical setbacks. But the ingenuity of the engineers of the time was up to the task and they worked through the problems and made the Apollo program a success.

I think the ingenuity of America's engineers today will make the Constellation Program work, too -- even if there are some bumps along the way.

new topics

join