It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's raining crop circles! Mushroom, Flower, Alien head, and more!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Mystery solved, boys...

Wallabies

One of the more creative explanations I've read..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So we don't have any actual proof that these were man made.
Do we have any proof that they were made by aliens?

Perhaps we've got photos of aliens with planks and rope in a field?
Spacecraft parked in a lay-by?

If not, then as I said in a previous thread my theory of pixies doing the crop patterns, is just as valid as aliens

I actually like the wallaby theory proposed
Star for you!

Interesting Tit Bit
In an email to one of their admin I was told that

(1) We create belief systems for outer people to inhabit.
(2) We never claim authorship of our creations

...which I have to say is a superb way of putting it, and stops them getting prosecuted. Best to remember that in creating these designs, you have tourists who wander across the field, trampling the farmers crops, losing him more money

As for the superheated iron bits, embedded in stems and other assortments, it seems to have gone quiet on the research front. The research seems to have been done 10-20 years ago, without much research afterward. Could there be a reason for this?
Are we are aware of any of this research being done in this particular (farmer's) field?

Just because we don't know how something is created doesn't mean its beyond us to actually do.
I don't go round to Paul Daniel's/David Copperfield's house and try to burn them for witchcraft because I don't understand how one of their magic tricks is done! I applaud their skill.

edited paragraph about farmers loss of money from patterns themselves.

[edit on 25/6/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Haha that is hilarious.

Star for you..

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I only pay attention to the field analysis. There is no way people are creating some of these. The evidence speaks for itself.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merkabah
I've been to visit most of them, and they are truly amazing... Perfection is an understatement.

Lucky you! I'd like to check out a circle or two in person, but they don't seem to make them near me.

So, when you visited them, did you experience any of the odd things some researchers report? Sounds? Lights? Energy fields? New-agey good feelings? Just wondering.

I don't know a lot about CCs, other than the fact that a lot of CC researchers seem to be fully on the "woo-woo" side of things. Not all of them, but a good percentage.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
So we don't have any actual proof that these were man made.
Do we have any proof that they were made by aliens?

No...which is why we are still looking for the answer.

Perhaps we've got photos of aliens with planks and rope in a field?
Spacecraft parked in a lay-by?

Nor do we have pictures of people with planks making circles AT THE TIME that they are made. (Not days later trying to re-create one.)

If not, then as I said in a previous thread my theory of pixies doing the crop patterns, is just as valid as aliens

I would believe pixies are at work before I believe that every circle is created by people that miraculously want no credit, have never been caught, offer no proof, etc.

Interesting Tit Bit

...which I have to say is a superb way of putting it, and stops them getting prosecuted. Best to remember that in creating these designs, you have tourists who wander across the field, trampling the farmers crops, losing him more money

That statement is not true. They have taken credit for some of the designs so this makes no sense to me.

As for the superheated iron bits, embedded in stems and other assortments, it seems to have gone quiet on the research front. The research seems to have been done 10-20 years ago, without much research afterward. Could there be a reason for this?
Are we are aware of any of this research being done in this particular (farmer's) field?

They are still doing studies and many of the ones from this year do exhibit the same soil anomolies, magnetization, etc. of year's past. Please read the "field reports" and "comments" sections of the circles.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by raz24400
Funny, I was just reading a theory on how Aliens use plants and 'herbs' to bring themselves to a 'higher' level of spirituality. It was just someones ramblings, but a coincidence. Maybe they are trying to give us a heads up as to how to contact them through these special 'herbs'

Well I for one have daily encounters with this so-called "special" herb and I've never seen an alien, much less talked to one.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Returning to Milk Hill 3, on June 23rd, I got side-tracked by the phenomena of its smaller neighbour with its node bends, expulsions and root burns., (in my opinion, occasionally, tis like celebrity spotting, camera's n poles dashing hither n thither all over the dominant , aesthesis, whilst the real talent goes unnoticed).

Anyway, once I did arrive into Milk Hill 3, and had a wander round, I made the following observations:-

1)I have lost this Skull in here somewhere,
2)The lay of the wheat is clockwise around some of the square / oblong area, anticlockwise around others.
3)Whilst I was marvelling aloud how any human would be able to reach into the square and circles with solid walls of wheat around them, someone kindly demonstrated, lol, he wants to get down to the next Olympics for the 'Hop Skip n Jump Without Injury' event.
4)I found evidence again of the white chip marks, (which can be felt as indentations).
5)The very last tiny circle has a double centre swirl.
6)No further evidence of node bends.

Whilst in here, again I saw the (assumed) military flares, with a hovering orange object to the left, which stayed long after, and shrank into a blue dot, before vanishing. Not sure this will show up on computer, however, is very clear on printed pictures.

JIC (Jane) Rainbows

Link: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I was looking at these pictures and the orange lights that are pictured are being described as military flares?! Anybody know why they would be there?

The orange lights are pictured in thumbnails at the above link.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In case anyone was wondering, one of the crop circles from last week has been tagged as man-made by one of the researchers:

About this circle as you can see there is no segment in the inner circle; no segment in the second circle; two segments which divide in two the third circle; tree segments which divide in 3 the 4th circle; and 5 segments with divide in 5 the last circle.So, inside the circle, we have 1,1,2,3,5 arcs. These are the first 5 numbers of the Fibonacci series (Fibonacci_number). So said, the circle appears irregular here and there, and most probably human made.

JMTC

Link: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
These crop circles are starting to look like entries in an art contest.
If you examine the different ones; it appears that there are two teams making them.
I do not know anything about these teams and am not labeling them according to their origins.
It just seems that there is a competition going on right now.

Peace...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
just my 2 cents here but what if they (the e.t's) are making some of these and then tptb just come along and change or alter it in some way to make it not the same image that they are trying to show us? just a thought

I think that's exactly what they've been doing, making things convoluted. I've been saying this for quite some time now. It's too bad very few listen/read. Probably why I don't post much. Falls on deaf ears/blind eyes.

Someone is corrupting this medium of communication beyond comprehension. Yet most folks who are interested in this subject accept most CCs hook, line, and sinker, without much of a critical thought or study. So, spurious claims without proof abound on all sides.

My prediction? There will be an attempt/push to suppress any and all sights/sources of info regarding CCs of the past, which could help one find the truth of their intent/messages. That's ok, the message will get through in many other ways.
The veil will fall.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

They are still doing studies and many of the ones from this year do exhibit the same soil anomolies, magnetization, etc. of year's past. Please read the "field reports" and "comments" sections of the circles.

Just had a scan through, and cant seem to find mention of what they've found in the soil samples, nodes, iron particles. Only theories of what the patterns represent.
Perhaps you could link what you're referring to ?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Nice thread thread thanks

I only duck my head in and comment rarely.

My opinion is that 2% of all crop circles are a hoax and the rest we have to work out the message?

How come such a phenomenon lacks front line media even these days beats me, are we all dumb!or what?

Not realy! the old sketical views are still fashion on anything thats out of the norm.

Bless the new generation and hope they kick arse and take over.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Instead of providing the links to each individual circle's field report section, here is a site that provides an overall description of the various anamolies found in circles.

If you want me to link to each page for each circle, I will. Otherwise, this site provides a nice overview:

www.circularsite.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
what if it's humans pretending to be aliens making them

then they introduce you to artificially created aliens
and the artificial aliens say "don't you understand our designs in your crop fields?"

easy deception.

-

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
the 'compass' circle is a mobile of our solar system. the circles in jupiters' and plutos' places are even biggest and smallest respectively. they even rotate around a central sunlike object. couple that with alex collier's theory that gravity is caused by solar radiation and i see a strange correlation. maybe the et's are telling us something or maybe some loser with no life is out in a field with mobile assembly instructions. I don't know why mars is bigger than earth and saturn has no rings. Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Instead of providing the links to each individual circle's field report section, here is a site that provides an overall description of the various anamolies found in circles.

If you want me to link to each page for each circle, I will. Otherwise, this site provides a nice overview:

www.circularsite.com...

The research I was reading on their site is still over 10 years old, as I previously stated.
If you dont mind linking to more up to date information, that would be appreciated. I would really like to see the ones relating to the ones illustrated in this thread as you suggested.

Interesting Tit Bit

That statement is not true. They have taken credit for some of the designs so this makes no sense to me.

Obviously they, themselves, have not done every single one in the world. That would be beyond belief. It's not beyond belief that there are similar organsiations around the world.
We're moving away from the point though, yes they do admit to the advert crop patterns, like Shredded Wheat, Nike etc.
How many people actually saw them creating those designs though? Not many I bet.

So considering how much detail they can put in a 'fake' crop pattern, why should I be convinced that anything as complex (or less) would have an supernatural explanation behind it?

Telegraph

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
I only pay attention to the field analysis. There is no way people are creating some of these. The evidence speaks for itself.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by sickofitall2012]

Alot of what gets me about some of these (including this one) is the sheer size. Supposedly these are made with planks and ropes but if you look at how big those planks would have to be... It would take a team of people to make it. The other thing that gets me is most of the time there is no evidence of anyone trekking into the field which includes this one before they investigated it. You can obviously see that some sort of mark on the field would be left behind. Very strange indeed. If they are man made these guys are really talented, and have ninja stealth skills.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join