It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 Prisoners Slaughtered in Afganastan - by Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
www.bartcop.com...

Story added by Marc Perkel

If you think that prisoner abuse in Iraq is bad - you haven't seen anything yet. I snagged this video off the Internet about a year ago and I think it's finally time I posted it.

This video - which I think was produced by a Canadian news crew - is about how the US slaughtered 3000 Afgan prisoners of war. The video is big - 55 megs download and it is shocking. It makes the Black Hole of Calcutta look like a picnick. These prisoners were left in sealed truck containers to suffocate and fry in the hot sun. The few that survived a week were taken out and shot an buried in mass graves.

The video is EXTREMELY disturbing and it will give you nightmares. If you are not ready to see this footage - DO NOT WATCH IT !!! This is NAZI level stuff.

marc.perkel.com...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I can't download the movie (my PC's busted and i'm using a university one), but if this is the movie I'm thinking of, it's been around a long time, and doesn't actually show that it's Americans doing the killing.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well the Fourth Reich is here!
Buy me a ticket on the Extermination Rail, and send me to Jersey!
You're right, thats sickening, but thats the TRUTH of US treatment of POWS.
To the gas chambers we all go, oh sorry, Cuba....

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Covered already, all 7 pages worth of it, here:
US war crimes - Convoy of Death

Please feel free to add your comments to this existing thread covering what is mentioned here and quite indepth.

Thread Closed.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

join