It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Walmart's $4 Drugs Coming From Indian Company Whose Products Have Been Banned In US & Canada"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Are you the one that 'Super Glued' all the locks in the store???? And foamed all the isles??

Zindo

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
Walmarts part of the reason this countrys broke, .... they pay their workers squat, ..... and buy all their merchandise from cheap foreign producers, ....... doesnt anyone remember a few years ago when they got in hot water for telling employee's to get on government health care or welfare ??

...... yet the people flock there..... I used to work there ! ... and now won't even shop there, that place is so shifty, before I left I was so disgruntled I took revenge.

Understood! However, there are people, such as myself & 75yr old mother, who are on a limited income. I would LOVE to buy nothing but American - I can not afford to. I hate that everything in Walmart has 'made in China' on it. But what can I do????? I must go where I can afford to shop. That is Walmart or Kmart. I buy some things - on sale - at local grocery store. But most of the items I need are less $$ at Walmart....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChampagneI would LOVE to buy nothing but American - I can not afford to. I hate that everything in Walmart has 'made in China' on it.

So ironic as they built their business in the eighties with the "Made in the USA" mantra.

I really wish more people would have Intastellaburst's view on it. Wal-mart does hurt America. We pay now or we pay later. The drug issue is a clear example of this.

The bill is currently due for twenty-five years of a cheap consumer society. Cheap products. Cheap Credit. Expensive consequences.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I understand how some people Need, to save as much money as they can. Thats one of the reasons Sam Walton built it. To save americans as much as possible by buying in bulk..... now the company has become something else entirely, .... the biggest company in the world, ... they can make or break manufacturer's. .... unfortunately right now their only breaking american one's.

..... oh, and I can never commit my deeds into writing. I heard they got close to discovering me, I wouldnt want to be on their bad side, .... they would press charges for lifting a pack of cigarettes.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I will definately have to watch this as I get some of my meds from Wal-mart, it maybe fortunate none of them are on the $4 list.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
www.wakeupwalmart.com...

One of Walmart's Indian drug suppliers, Ranbaxy Laboratories, LTD, has been repeatedly investigated by the Food and Drug Administration and the Department of Justice for "inadequate" safeguards against contamination, falsification of records and submitting false information to the FDA.

i wonder weather this says more about the openness of the FDA and the justice department to influence from the american industry than it does about the quality of the product being produced by the indians.

they'll investigate some indian company repeatedly and ignore aspartame and fluoride for 30 years!! are we supposed to believe that it has no link to the fact that the indian company's undercutting the big pharma by a factor of 1000%. (according to zindodoone on pg1)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join