It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the hating on Israel?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Another interesting point is that a majority of the 6 million or so Jews exterminated in the war were from Poland (3 million to be precise). Hitler wanted the extermination of ALL non-aryan people. He just started in Poland.

Non-Jews of Polish descent suffered over 100,000 deaths at Auschwitz. The Germans forcibly deported approximately 2,000,000 Polish Gentiles into slave labor for the Third Reich. The Russians deported almost 1,700,000 Polish non-Jews to Siberia. Men, women and children were forced from their homes with no warning. Transferred in cattle cars in freezing weather, many died on the way. Polish children who possessed Aryan-looking characteristics were wrenched from their mother's arms and placed in German homes to be raised as Germans.

The Polish people were classified by the Nazis according to their racial characteristics. The ones who appeared Aryan were deported to Lodz for further racial examination. Most of the others were sent to the Reich to work in slave labor camps. The rest were sent to Auschwitz to die. Polish Christians and Catholics were actually the first victims of the notorious German death camp. For the first 21 months after it began in 1940, Auschwitz was inhabited almost exclusively by Polish non-Jews. The first ethnic Pole died in June 1940 and the first Jew died in October 1942.

www.holocaustforgotten.com...

I guess the only differance here is that the Poles already had their own country.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Im trying to point out that you can't hate an entire nation due the decisions it's goverment makes, this thread was based off posts i saw about people wanting the slaughter of innocent people in Israel.
Countries have done much much worse than Israel, Hiroshima, vietnam?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The 'hate' you're talking about that you see on here against isreal is not against the people, but against those who rule the people. You would not imagine the chaos that has come from that nation over the past several decades, they have killed millions in their path, separated hundreds of innocent families, kicked civilians out of their very own homes, and taken over their land. This cannot be denied, this is the truth, but because we (US) are allies to them, you don't see this on the news, you don't see the pictures of children with missing limbs in the streats, or of the brutality of the occupation going on there.

There was a time where isreal (jews) and palastine (arabs) lived together in peace, as a people. But then the government slowly but surely occupied the lands of palastine and now have changed the face of the maps you see in school, and unrightfully so.

Do research into the topic and you will fund the truth. I would never wish upon the demise of the entire isreali nation, just those who are in control leading the demise of the palastinian people.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Well, to your point, there are zelots in every crowd. There may also be people intentionally trying to rabble-rouse. It happens and should not be taken as a lithmus of the general view of people who are against the government of Isreal.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think a lot of people here dislike Israel because they're evil. Simple as that. They joke about their of slaughtering of woman and children, their priests have sex with babies.

Anything else?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
did you know isareli priests can have a sexual relationship with a girl 3yrs and under...it isnt against the law...poor little girls

[edit on 24-6-2009 by heineken]

I'm sorry but where on Earth did you hear this?

You'll be telling us they drink Palestinian babies' blood next!

It's comments like this that get genuine criticism of the Israeli governments' actions lumped together with anti-Semitism.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hgfbob

I have never understood why so many people hate Israel and would enjoy watching millions of innocent people get killed.
It seems some people hate the entire population because of the decisions it's goverment makes.

Here is one reason

This map is factually incorrect and misleading in so many regards. Allow me to explain.

Map #1) ]In 1947 the entire region was under British governance. So why is it painted green?
Map #2) This is the 1947 partition plan which was never implemented because of the war of independence. It bares no relation to actual populations.
Map #3) Between the independence war and the 6 day war Gaza was occupied by Egypt and Judea/Samara (aka West Bank) was occupied by Jordan.
Map #4) I don't know what this map is supposed to be. Half of the bits coloured white are the Negev desert for crying out loud.

This map is disinformation, pure and simple.

All this hate is just going to make Israel tougher and stronger, and will ultimately do more damage to the Palestinian cause. If you stopped shouting, vilifying and slandering, and actually listened and talked then you might get somewhere with a peace process. Unfortunately for most of Israel's opponents it's more important to hate Israel than to help Palestinians.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

Originally posted by hgfbob

I have never understood why so many people hate Israel and would enjoy watching millions of innocent people get killed.
It seems some people hate the entire population because of the decisions it's goverment makes.

Here is one reason

This map is factually incorrect and misleading in so many regards. Allow me to explain.

Map #1) ]In 1947 the entire region was under British governance. So why is it painted green?
Map #2) This is the 1947 partition plan which was never implemented because of the war of independence. It bares no relation to actual populations.
Map #3) Between the independence war and the 6 day war Gaza was occupied by Egypt and Judea/Samara (aka West Bank) was occupied by Jordan.
Map #4) I don't know what this map is supposed to be. Half of the bits coloured white are the Negev desert for crying out loud.

This map is disinformation, pure and simple.

All this hate is just going to make Israel tougher and stronger, and will ultimately do more damage to the Palestinian cause. If you stopped shouting, vilifying and slandering, and actually listened and talked then you might get somewhere with a peace process. Unfortunately for most of Israel's opponents it's more important to hate Israel than to help Palestinians.

So you're suggesting to help world peace we turn a blind eye to Israel's atrocities? No, Israel will not get stronger or any of that nonsense, maybe it will develop a conscience if we continue to condemn, boycott, and criticize them. Remember, they are not God's people, so God is not on their side, if so Iran and Palestine would be completely gone. They're not the people of the Bible. keep that in mind. Their power is human and not supernatural, they do not have any special privileges, just more wealthier from their Satanic and Zionist allies. Their power is in money. So don't subtly suggest that Israel can do what it wants, that is not true. And, my own Jewish friends confirm to me that the raping of young girls are performed by supposedly civilized and holy Rabbis.

authenticjews.com

hebrewisraelites.org

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think no one understands Israel or Judaism. Most people don't, really. People take the Old Testament so literally when it comes to Jews and Israel, but when we accuse really strict Christians of taking the Bible literally, we're wrong.

I think that Israel would stop playing the anti-semitic card if people stopped being anti-semitic.

I think that the Israelis have been bullied from day one, and that Religion is at fault because if it didn't exist, Palestinians and Israelis would be fine side by side.

I think that people feel Israelis do not deserve a state of their own.

I also think that some people feel guilty about the Holocaust and take it out on Israel.

I think maybe some people expect Israel's government to act perfect and not make the same mistakes as other countries do all the time?

I think people hold on to this false Zionism/Jew-power thing so that they have someone to hate, all the time, no matter what. Since it's not okay to hate blacks anymore and all.

I think that most of the people here have no connection to the country and have no right to say things that they say, they've never been there, and they're probably not very educated on the history of Israel or Judaism at all. It's best to ignore them.

It's very complex, but the hate for Israel is very strong on ATS. I don't understand why the audience for this site often detests the country, and I don't know whether it is linked to an interest in any of the other topics on this site. I just know that when I tried sticking up for Israel a few months ago I was insulted and told some awful things about myself. So I just sit back and secretly contain all of my emotions and words so I don't get banned.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When the English, Scottish, Irish inhabited the USA only a couple of generations went past and they become Americans and with pride and started that great country. In Australia a similar thing happened only there wasn't a civil war or independence war but even though we all come from ethnic backgrounds we also become proud Aussies.

Why is that with this kind of thing happening all through out history do we have one specific race that cannot do the same thing ? they had to for some reason hang on to their 3000+ year old ancestry and along with it all the baggage.

This is the reason there will never be peace, this is why their world will always be around war and be a progenitor of war. They cannot let go of this legacy like its some kind of curse that can never be broken.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You asked :
Why all the hating on Israel?

Simple : Because the Israeli government is exceedingly hateful ...

Any other questions ?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's tradition to hate Jews. They would never bend from their God nor their cultural identity. They've maintained their own while many of those around them over the millennia have perished.

It won't change. Israel is the only visible national representative of the Jewish race. Note I didn't say all Israelis were Jews, but that Israel represents a Jewish State.

For that reason, since the day they declared independence, they've been under attack from one coalition after another - always with the same STATED goal: wipe Israel out and soak the ground with their blood.

If you are a secularist, you'll say that they have been extremely lucky, and often very good at defending themselves.

If you're a traditionalist Christian or Jew, you'll see the hand of the Almighty fulfilling his promises.

Either way, it appears they are here to stay.

The Palestinians and Gazans can either accept them and drop off the Jihadist attacks, or move.

But they can't. Islam won't let them leave the Israelis/Jews alone.

So they'll continue their own stupidity, and they'll continue their misery, and continue their attacks.

For the secularists, this will apparently continue unabated.

For traditionalist Christians and Jews, this is all prophecied. The outcome has been cast.

It is rather strange how they've continued to prevail after all the multiple coalitions that vastly outnumbered them each and every time.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
When Gazans throw rockets, 23 die over seven years. When Israelis throw rockets (and white phosphorus and depleted uranium), 500 die in a few months.

And as far as comparing Palestinians to Native Americans, there's absolutely no comparison. Native Americans have the right to self determination. They are their own country and can declare independent from the US if they want and print their own money, as the Lakota do. Palestinians have nothing of the kind and have to dig in trash or eat grass just to find food.

A lot of people are fed up with Israelis and their "God's chosen" attitude. They live by a second set of rules and have no respect for anyone, including Americans who give them money and die for them. Obama gave a flawless 30 minute pledge to AIPAC, but when he gave his oath to the constitution (and the American people), he stuttered more than porky pig on amphetamines.

Do yourself a favor and look up what's really going on in Palestine rather than listen to yellow journalistic propaganda.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by American_Soviets]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

I don't think the Israelis care if people are "fed up" with their God and chosen people determination. They've been dealing with that for thousands of years, so a few more who don't like it won't really make a difference.

As far as the Gazans, I've seen dogs more intelligent.

When time after time, you get your ass kicked when you hit Israel, then just how smart do you have to be to stop hitting at Israel?

You can teach a dog after a few ass-kickings not to do something.

But Gazans? Dumber than (fill in the blank.)

That's the thing about stupidity. It has a much higher mortality rate than non-stupidity.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9458b0ce6faa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93ec3a28e61a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e022bb847a6.jpg[/atsimg]

fergettaboutit, doop -- you're back on ignore now ...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Coming from you, I appreciate that.

Are you so dense as to think that conflict is an equation?

Do you think you can only respond with like force? So if you shoot at me with a .22, I can't respond with my .338 Lapua?

You have open sights and I can't use my scope?

You have RPG's' and I can't use my artillery?

You launch rockets and I can't use my fighters?

You're dreaming.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Of course you don't care what the world thinks about you. Yet you claim to believe in freedom and and humanity and are the only democracy in the Middle East, but when Gazans practice their own democracy, which happens to lead to a result you don't want, you bomb them. The only democracy Israelis believe in the democracy to do what they want. In other words, you're no different than the tyranny you supposedly hate, and it's no coincidence that what the Germans did to jews, the jews now do to others. I know such karmic law is too subtle for your primitive brain to understand, but others understand it, and justice will be dealt to Israel just as it was dealt to them by the Romans. You are nothing near to being invulnerable as you think you are, and just as America's fate quickly changed in 8 years, things can just as quickly change for Israel.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
It's tradition to hate Jews. They would never bend from their God nor their cultural identity. They've maintained their own while many of those around them over the millennia have perished.

It won't change. Israel is the only visible national representative of the Jewish race. Note I didn't say all Israelis were Jews, but that Israel represents a Jewish State.

For that reason, since the day they declared independence, they've been under attack from one coalition after another - always with the same STATED goal: wipe Israel out and soak the ground with their blood.

If you are a secularist, you'll say that they have been extremely lucky, and often very good at defending themselves.

If you're a traditionalist Christian or Jew, you'll see the hand of the Almighty fulfilling his promises.

Either way, it appears they are here to stay.

The Palestinians and Gazans can either accept them and drop off the Jihadist attacks, or move.

But they can't. Islam won't let them leave the Israelis/Jews alone.

So they'll continue their own stupidity, and they'll continue their misery, and continue their attacks.

For the secularists, this will apparently continue unabated.

For traditionalist Christians and Jews, this is all prophecied. The outcome has been cast.

It is rather strange how they've continued to prevail after all the multiple coalitions that vastly outnumbered them each and every time.

read this links and don't embarrass yourself in the future.

authenticjews.com

hebrewisraelites.org

The pigs you dearly succumb to are not God's chosen people, read the Bible and learn the truth, since it appears that's the channel you follow. You succumb to parasitic Zionists and Satanists, they are not God's chosen people. Ignorance is bliss, brother.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by TravisYah]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

Well, let's just wait and see.

Israel isn't going anywhere, they won't be defeated, nor will they lose their homeland again.

It's fairly simple to understand. They aren't going ANYwhere.

I'm not Israeli, I'm certainly not Jewish, but God Almighty, I do respect the Israelis as fighting men!

Their problem is that they haven't dropped the hammer yet.

But it's coming.

You won't find a bug in Gaza.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join