It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama condemns violence against Iran protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Obama, who has been accused by some Republicans of being too timid in his response to events in Iran, declared himself "appalled and outraged" by the deaths and intimidation in Teheran's streets — and scoffed at suggestions he was toughening his rhetoric in response to the criticism.

news.yahoo.com...

Obama's initial measured response wasn't "timid"; it was more or less comparative. It's obvious that in comparison to what kind of violence has been going on in Iraq on regular basis, the unrest in Teheran was akin to a road rage skirmish.

Didn't the purpose of the occupation of Iraq expire by Bush going in to hang Saddam for plotting against his dad? What is really the purpose of Obama being in Baghdad? To support the local minority that asked him not to leave and play police to the Iraqi pro-US regime?

[edit on 6/23/2009 by stander]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The controllers are terrified that this 'popular uprising' might fail. This is the only reason why Obama was slow to respond - he handlers needed to be sure that it was almost certain to succeed.

By popular uprising I mean; funded and organized by western intelligence agencies.

Why are they so terrified? Simple - once they have played the sympathy for the Iranian people card - then the 'bomb the crap out of them' card is going to be pretty hard to get into play.

I hope for three things;

1) No more innocent people get hurt or killed to further the diabolic efforts of the scum controllers to get into Iran.

2) This uprising fails - and that the current government makes peace with all its people - listening, and compromising.

3) That everyone - whether in the west, or middle, or east understand that this uprising was managed by the scum controllers - and learn to consolidate within their own countries and identifying the enemy, and resisting them.

If the western world would get off its collective ass, throw these bums out of power - and take the back the money they have stolen - then peace would invade every country.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Very comprehensive bro.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
OMG!! WoW!!

I cannot believe it!! Stop the presses!!

Obama condemns violence against Iran protesters.

Obama is so brave, smart and strong to say such a thing. Wow, he went out on a limb with that statement.

/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander

Obama's initial measured response wasn't "timid"; it was more or less comparative. It's obvious that in comparison to what kind of violence has been going on in Iraq on regular basis, the unrest in Teheran was akin to a road rage skirmish.

I hope I didn't call this in to make a point:

BAGHDAD – A bomb ripped through a crowded market in Baghdad's main Shiite district on Wednesday, killing at least 69 people and wounding more than 100 less than a week before a deadline for U.S. combat troops to leave Iraq's urban areas.

A series of blasts this week have killed more than 160 people, as U.S. and Iraqi officials warned they expected more violence before the U.S. withdrawal from cities.

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 6/24/2009 by stander]

new topics

top topics

join