It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Gov Sanfod Not Missing But Is Actually Meeting Co Revolutionaries?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is a great thread, and all the political conspiracies talked about indepth make me realize that so much of our tax dollar is wasted on men like this. You know, I would have much rather belived this theory that what has actually come to light!

South Carolina GOP Gov. Mark Sanford admitted Wednesday to an affair, and resigned his position as chair of the Republican Governor's Association following a strange week in which the governor dropped off the grid and could not be located.

“I have been unfaithful to my wife. I developed a relationship with what started out as a dear, dear friend from Argentina

The governor said that his staff did not deserve blame for giving misleading statements about his whereabouts to the press - first that he was off writing and then that he was hiking the Appalachian Trail.

"I apologize to my staff," Sanford said in a statement released after the 2 p.m. news conference. "I misled them about my whereabouts, and as a result the people of South Carolina believed something that wasn't true.

www.politico.com...&D

[edit on 24-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Perhaps he decided to go against the Bilderburg agenda and make a populist appeal to refuse the bailout money. Drawing unwanted scrutiny to the robbery of the American public. Don't want anyone inflaming the "feeders" with talk about justice.

As we know politicians can/are controlled by TPTB by either overt or covert means of information gathering, which allows them to pull the plug anytime they so choose.

He rebelled against the plan and they ended his career.

Just a possible scenario.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Hummm...well you know after reading what his wife had to say, I think he is tellling the truth. I think he got caught in his own web of lies

However, as I said...the conspiracie story was much more fun. This story...no fun.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

You make the mistake of assuming that these weapons would be used against us, built apon the assumption the Armed Services would be against us. You again assumed that we would have no military technology available to us. You forget Sat. phones with ground relays - now direct net uplinks. Assumption is the game of slaves.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

You and many others will be shocked at how many have known and prepared for this day. I personally know the Command Staffs of five State National Guards and KNOW they will fight the NWO. They have been WAITING for Joe Six-pack to get off the coach and take a stand; they are ready and determined, are YOU?

Well in a years time I bought a M1A scout, AR15 with 2300 dollar scope, SKS, GSG-5, & plenty of clips and ammo to go around. So I'll let You be the judge of that. I didn't buy it to start a revolt and to start shooting American soldiers. I just started preparing because I feel like the SHTF scenario will be happening real soon. I can't say I am happy and to be honest I am fed up with the taxes and the corruption. As a matter of fact I am getting fed up with the North & the West making fun of my fellow southerners and claiming we are a bunch of stupid racist red necks.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
... The TV could be used if pirate stations were available, but they would be quickly neutralized.

Hmm, pirate TV stations...but we have all switched to digital high-def broadcasts now, haven't we? Who is going to get the information on those pirate analog transmitters?

And people think that TPTB are not a few steps ahead of the game. tsk-tsk.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkm1864

Just remember . . . it took the North 4 years to subdue the stupid rednecks physically . . . yet they never subdued them mentally!

The South will rise AGAIN!

[edit on 24/6/2009 by xxpigxx]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias

People's overall reaction here to Sanford's disappearance, and neglect even to ask the lieutenant governor to assume authority in his absence, is that he's erratic and even more flaky than he is reputed to be.

I would not be surprised if he was in some sort of institution for mental illnesses or had run off with a stripper or any one of a number of juicy possibilities.

He may or may not be a secessionist, as many argue, but one thing he's definitely not is presidential material. One has to be rock-steady to do that.

Yes after all he is just a man, and men fall. Even still after his admission of an affair some people are seeing a conspiracy behind that.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
He couldn't get a girlfriend in the US? Were is the logic to flying half way around the world, the long way, to...you know.

That's pretty pathetic, lol.

Personally, I have always had a 10 mile rule. They have hookers in Nevada. That would have been cheaper.

He needs to be impeached. If a private can't cheat on his wife without on the job consequences, governors, presidents, et. al. should not be exempt.

Here we were hoping he would save our nation. He doesn't even care about his family.

Oh sure, now that he has been caught, he cares. In my book, that doesn't count.

Our nation is in big trouble and this dirt bag is one reason why. We need to get these guys out of DC and out of their state capitals to.

That's all I have to say.

OUT!

(note-I haven't voted for a democrat since they defended adultery on capital hill. But if the republicans don't rise up and bring this guy down.........)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
He couldn't get a girlfriend in the US? Were is the logic to flying half way around the world, the long way, to...you know.

She must of really "took care of him" if you know what I mean. Latin chicks have that affect I think
Just dont tick them off

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Ummmm.....ok.....

I was refering more to that fact that a large portion of the US is in a state of "In Obama We Trust" kind of mindset and anything short of a similar Obama-style canidate will lose to him in 2012.

Obama would have to do something really stupid to get this nation to dislike him and picking a few corrupt people for his cabinet and enslaving this country in taxation bondage hasnt done it yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Glad to see that FOX News is still fair and balanced.

On Fox, Mark Sanford "(D)" holds press conference

mediamatters.org...

They "mislabeled" him as a Dem. What's that like 5 times they've done this? I've lost count with all the corrupt politicians. (Foley, Vitter, John Ensign, Larry Craig etc.)

Hypocrites much?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

... The TV could be used if pirate stations were available, but they would be quickly neutralized.

Hmm, pirate TV stations...but we have all switched to digital high-def broadcasts now, haven't we? Who is going to get the information on those pirate analog transmitters?

And people think that TPTB are not a few steps ahead of the game. tsk-tsk.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Ahabstar]

Ya think digital is harder to broadcast?
think again. LoL
Understand technology before commenting

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity

Our nation is in big trouble and this dirt bag is one reason why. We need to get these guys out of DC and out of their state capitals to.

That's all I have to say.

OUT!

You bet I am with you all the way on that! OUT!
They waste time and money!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

reply to post by awakentired

I can see a Tiananmen Square incident on one coast and the other coast would know nothing about it. Even if a patriot in broadcasting trys to usurp authority it would be squashed by the fcc hitting the emergency elert button.
Cell towers shut down on the push of a button, Internet disabled etc.

You nailed it.

The Revolution could have already started and all you would hear about it would be from vague reports on the controlled news about a shooting - and then only on the local news to explain away the incident...

Sure, one of the locals might post the truth on his blog or even a forum - but everyone will attack him once he can't produce a "source" (mainstream news site). His credibility will be "called in to question", the blog will be closed after an anonymous individual reports a nonexistent terms violation, the individual gets banned from the forum - and the truth stays hidden for another day.

In any case, I don't think Americans will ever fight back.

There won't be a Revolution in America. Things will just keep getting worse and no one will do a thing about it.

States won't secede either.

*I'm such a pessimist...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What it looks like to me is that this guy went up against the controller scum - and they have ended his career.

The media surrounding it should be enough evidence as to who the enemy is here.

It is even quite possible that there was no 'affair', rather he has been coerced with threats.

Regardless - for myself personally, I think having an affair is such a big deal.

You will notice that his wife knew for months before - so how is it now suddenly a big problem? Well - I would say it is purely the scum using this to get him our of office because he opposes them.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
You will notice that his wife knew for months before - so how is it now suddenly a big problem? Well - I would say it is purely the scum using this to get him our of office because he opposes them.

Uh perhaps it IS a big deal because he went AWOL and was derelict in his duties as an elected Governor. His staff attempted to mask his whereabouts. Still unsure if taxpayer funds were used to fund his follies.

I'm sure more will come out as a result of investigations. Not everything is perpetrated by the "evil" government and PTB.

Regardless it is newsworthy and noteworthy.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have seen crap from BOTH Carolinas in the political realm that'd make your heads explode. I wouldn't trust this man with my dirty socks. Both states are so dirty, a bath with a metal brush, turpentine and bleach wouldn't get rid of it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join