It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic says something big is going down!!! Moon Bomb

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Everything on that site is so intellectually dishonest as to make me wonder who the target audience is and what the motivation is.

I hope your Pyramid Resonator is up and running because something must be done. We took down the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) when mad scientists decided to play God. We made it rain during Australia's biggest drought.

Now we must interfere with this mission before they they wreak havoc on Earth and the Solar system.

Is this person mentally ill or sly as a fox and taking advantage of people not of reasonable sensitivities?

Not only that, they are aiming for one of the poles of the Moon risking putting the Moon out of orbit or at the very least causing massive disruption in it's actions and functions down here on Earth.

Hmmm, lets see now
The impacts that caused all those lovely craters on the Moon did not do any of what he suggests. Simple logic tells me that what he suggests is the product of lunacy or he is just making stuff up for some reason. What would make somebody do this? I wonder?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a52a9caccd7.jpg[/atsimg]

The Conspiracy Theorist in me makes me think the above could be a motivation?

I looked at the previous years predictions and they are ALL generalization that pretty much anyone could have predicted and the more specific ones did not come true. I guess you have to give him a little grease on the palm for the real stuff because there simply is nothing on that site to indicate any psychic abilities were involved. An Internet version of the old phony glass readers, palm readers etc..

Since I would never send him any of my earned money, I supose I will have to go to my grave not knowing the "real issues" or "hidden information".

Amazing the depths to which a person will sink to get into peoples wallets. He is not psychic. He simply reads the news and postulates and even then he seems to be less accurate than the average talking head on the MSM and they don't claim to be psychic.

Awe Heck! Why tip toe around it. He is using fear to generate money in his pocket with phony psychic predictions in my humble constitutionally protected opinion. He is not even that good at it.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sum1one

Originally posted by mrwupy

Originally posted by xxpigxx
And what interest is it if there is water up there?

They hope someday to build a base on the Moon. If water is already there they won't have to transport it. Water is VERY heavy so it would save a fortune if they could simply process water that may reside in the craters of the moon.

I have a hard time believing this - how do you think the astronauts drink water on the space shuttles?

The astronauts now take the water with them...but it is still quite heavy (and thus adds cost to every launch.)

If, someday, we can find water on the moon that would allow us to create things such as fuel (we can derive oxygen and hydrogen from water -- both can be used to make rocket fuel) and humans can, of course, purify the water to drink it.

In rocketry, weight = cost. Every pound of water that a rocket does not need to have on liftoff saves a lot of money.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I looked at the previous years predictions and they are ALL generalization that pretty much anyone could have predicted and the more specific ones did not come true.

I noticed that, too. The very general predictions that did come true were based on the political, economic, and social trends of the time...

...it would be like me predicting today that a major corporation will go bankrupt within the next year. Of course that could happen considering the present state the world economy.

If it does happen, that doesn't make me a psychic -- it just means I keep an eye on the news.

[edit on 6/25/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I thought they purifried the urine?

Hate psychics, they never have any good news do they? Although Swann's book was good.

I'm more interested in the fact the moon is moving away from earth and when that becomes a threat.

For the Moon -Mars mission they will need to get there surely to build?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by janeson

I'm more interested in the fact the moon is moving away from earth and when that becomes a threat.

Average of 2.8 cm per year. In 100 years (extreme human lifespan) 280 cm. One METER is 100 cm. One KILOMETER is 1,000 meters.

One inch = 25.4 mm, or 2.54 cm. 280 cm = 110.24 inches, or 9 feet 2.24 inches.

One statute mile = 5280 feet. So, for the moon to move one mile (or 1.6 km) farther from the Earth will take 57,454 years.

Assuming that rate is constant, then 250,000,000 million years ago it is logical to assume the Moon was closer than it is now....but that works out to only about 4,350 miles.

However, the motion of the Moon away from the Earth is thought to not be constant....it used to be moving away faster, billions of years ago. It's rate of retreat is slowing.

Hope that puts your mind at ease.

[edit on 6/25/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Jeez! At that speed, will the moon still be there for the next manned mission? Using common sense, it can only bode badly for Earth. I'm picturing moths getting lost and crashing into car windshields causing deaths. Telescope manufacturers will go bust when the telescope settings don't work no more
As the Moon gets further away, it's gravity will draw tidal waves across the Earth and cause the end of humans...Menstrual cycles will fluctuate and infertility will end humans in the next generation OMG!

Wait a dang minute! How can the 'moon' move? I call shenanigans. Nasa lied! It really is a hollow space ship and is trying to sneak quietly away without us noticing...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The seemingly sudden race to the moon by many seems urgent, I do agree with that, but we are not 'bombing the moon'. There will be a crash similar to that of temple 1. It still sounds like something we shouldn't do however.

I had a dream repeatedly last year about the sky being on fire, chaos in the streets, ect. I have not dreamed that in about 3 months now, I was hoping they would go away, but yesterday afternoon I had the same dream, only I was in another place, but the sky was on fire, the heat was so intense you could barely breath it, the scene was abandoned cars, stores, buildings, with some kind of military, but they were wearing white suits with red helmets. Weird.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by janeson

Average of 2.8 cm per year. In 100 years (extreme human lifespan) 280 cm. One METER is 100 cm. One KILOMETER is 1,000 meters.

One inch = 25.4 mm, or 2.54 cm. 280 cm = 110.24 inches, or 9 feet 2.24 inches.

One statute mile = 5280 feet. So, for the moon to move one mile (or 1.6 km) farther from the Earth will take 57,454 years.

Assuming that rate is constant, then 250,000,000 million years ago it is logical to assume the Moon was closer than it is now....but that works out to only about 4,350 miles.

However, the motion of the Moon away from the Earth is thought to not be constant....it used to be moving away faster, billions of years ago. It's rate of retreat is slowing.

Hope that puts your mind at ease.

[edit on 6/25/0909 by weedwhacker]

NOOOO.

Here's why; altho' I may be wrong and I'm heading off topic here, but doesn't the sun have a pull on the Earth (not as strong as the Moon's mind you)?

If the moon moves far away enough for the sun to have a greater pull then what happens?

And just to get back on topic, I will repeat again...I hatepsychics...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by janeson]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i had the strangest sureal dream last night....i was in a big city walking and a huge screen appeared in the sky anouncing ETS,,,the funny thing was that just as CNN reports on TV you could see an image of an Alien face...i remember being very happy and telling people finally!! later on i had a second dream and saw in the sky images of birds flying but instead of birds they were images of lights in shape of birds. i really believe something is coming, my believe is so strong that i quit future trips and could careless about jobs,careers,ect. i also believe that the deads of MJ and Sarah Fawcet means the end of an ERA...our reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
sorry about the mispelled Farah Fawcet..also forgot to include from my dream that some how the number 14 was mentioned..? can not figuer out what it means...?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by janeson...If the moon moves far away enough for the sun to have a greater pull then what happens?...

Don't forget...half of the time the Moon is between us and the Sun. So even today, if the Moon pulls a bit on the Earth, one-half of every Moon cycle it is pulling us closer to the Sun, and the other half it is pulling us away from the Sun (of course I over-simplified the idea here, for clarity sake). Even when the Moon is farther away from us in 100,000,000 years or so, its total net effect on the Earth per Lunar cycle will still be in equilibrium.

...and back on topic, this is by far NOT the first thing Humans have deliberately crashed into the Moon. There have been many more objects that we crashed into the Moon since the 1960s (and many natural meteorites have also crashed onto the moon since the 1960s and the eons before that.)

[edit on 6/26/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The Number 14 is my number.

I have no clue how, or why that became my number, but it is my number.

I think it came back in my hoop dreams era when I actually thought I would be in the NBA someday. But I still without thinking draw or count to fourteen.

It's not an obsession, it's just my number. (I have no clue why)

-----
To the Moon....

Well even if the mission is not mean to hurt the moon or cause damage to our way of life, there is a chance it might.

I remember a few years back when we crashed that satellite into the moving comet or asteroid, me and my friends watched it live on the NET through a NASA feed.

My question is?

WHAT GIVES US THE RIGHT?

Why are we allowed to harm or cause damage to things in outer space.

We are not Gods....

Oh wait, Our world leaders do believe they are working for, acting as, and might just be GODS.

End of rant

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join