It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught in music video or CGI?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have tried to contact the artist to find out if this is CGI or not, but who knows if I will get a response.
Anyway at 1:04-1:06 a UFO is present in this video that exibits movement that would make it one of the best UFO video's ever if it is NOT CGI.
I am not sure why they would put a CGI UFO in this video anyway.. it does not fit with the feel of the video overall at all.

Could be CGI, most likely is, but on the off chance it isn't .. it is a great video.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I have tried to contact the artist to find out if this is CGI or not, but who knows if I will get a response.
Anyway at 1:04-1:06 a UFO is present in this video that exibits movement that would make it one of the best UFO video's ever if it is NOT CGI.
I am not sure why they would put a CGI UFO in this video anyway.. it does not fit with the feel of the video overall at all.

Could be CGI, most likely is, but on the off chance it isn't .. it is a great video.

thats pretty trippy. I personally think its most likely cgi or added some other kind of way. its still a cool video and a pretty nice song.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Very strange... I'd guess it's CGI but who knows...

Although if not, where's the actual video of it in real time and not sped up.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
well, it's probably a helicopter sped up in fast-forward, like the surround parts of the video are...

otherwise, maybe a blimp??

either way, if the video wasn't sped up, i might think it's a UFO because of the quick movement, but then again, i can't really tell because of the cruddy YouTube quality...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Anyone notice how LONG the video is?

Probably a clue in and of itself.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

lmao 4:20
. I didnt notice that at first.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Laughing out loud... well spotted!

Also, well spotted on the ufo, I'd be surprised if it was real that it made it through editting but it doesn't seem like a chopper, probably cgi.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
well, it's probably a helicopter sped up in fast-forward, like the surround parts of the video are...

otherwise, maybe a blimp??

either way, if the video wasn't sped up, i might think it's a UFO because of the quick movement, but then again, i can't really tell because of the cruddy YouTube quality...

Indeed

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Doesn't look like a helicopter to me, although I would not rule out the possibility of a blimp. However that would have to be one very drunk pilot.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
seriously?
its blatant CGI for several reasons

first off, this is a music video smeared in CGI. second off, they included the footage without thinking hey this is odd... NO ONE can miss that. Its blatant right in the middle of the clip from beginning to end, not an occurrence out of center frame in a corner for a brief part of a longer clip.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Actually the subject of the scene was time passing over the city.. the video went to scene's of various locations in the world and watching time pass rapidly displaying the wonder and beauty of life. The object was not a part of the focus of the subject of that scene at all. The city itself was the subject. It does not tie into the song at all either. It makes no sense to create that by CGI.
As some of us have stated.. it is likely a blimp perhaps.. but it is not likely to be CGI they had no reason to do it.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah it zigzagged.
They see very well and went to check out the camera.
Stop motion on the sky, thats the way to find UFOs.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have done a video rallenty:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

Thanks for that. Looking at that it zigzags back and forth too much.. I seriously doubt its a blimp.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hmm.. I can't be sure. When it shows shadows, seems to be... strange. Anyway, yes, I can't see the reason of using 3D software on this video.

I thought water could help.. But.. Does it reflect anything? I can't really decide, due to the quality of the video.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

thank you...i am completely agree with you.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Thanks for that. Looking at that it zigzags back and forth too much.. I seriously doubt its a blimp.

I zigzags because it's stop motion fast forward.

Done in post editing.

It is a blimp.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
everyone says an opinion about that so because there isn't a common response we can classify this object like UFO.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I am still trying to get a comment from the artist to clarify it once and for all but not having much luck.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Watch these videos:

Blimp :

UFO :

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Mario Maisto]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join