It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist refuted final cut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

New Film just out by Elliot Nesch

Warning to Zeitgeisters this will wake you up from your comfortable sleep

entire playlist here
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Amenti]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
the problem with this video is that the only evidence provided is the reference to scholars or so called "experts".

so if expert "blank" says so it must be true, this is a flaw in logic. I see no solid evidence to refute zeitgeist other than the testimonial of a few experts ( which is weak, as experts can be wrong ) and some language play.

i think the main thing you should have taken away from zeitgeist the original is how our society skews our beliefs and how all of our beliefs follow a patter.

This video was painful to watch, all being said.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I always knew Zeitgeist was a bunch of dribble. This video just added to my belief that Zeitgest is foolishness.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
oh....i thought zeitgeist was already completely destroyed. guess not

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Zeitgeist is great because it can wake people up!

Even if 90% of the information in the movie is inaccurate, the 10% remaining can be incredibly mind blowing to people accustomed to trusting the government, MSM, and religion without a second thought.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kadugen
Zeitgeist is great because it can wake people up!

Even if 90% of the information in the movie is inaccurate, the 10% remaining can be incredibly mind blowing to people accustomed to trusting the government, MSM, and religion without a second thought.

I would say Zeitgeist is a lot more then 10% accurate and you are correct Zeitgeist did open my eyes and i now see what is really going on in the world and since then i have been on the net researching and coming to forums like ATS.
1st of all The religion Chapter of Zeitgeist is based on Catholicism, try and tell a true catholic that Jesus wasn't born on Dec 25th, Catholicism is full of lies and has been changed over a 1000 years to suit those in power to control the people.
I have only watch the video as far as Isis because i straight away disagreed that she is not a Virgin. I thought of a book i have been reading "The Secrete Teaching of All Ages" by Manly.P Hall.
It is a 700 page book about Myth, region and Ancient History dating back thousands of years also has some interesting stuff about what is believed to be the true birth if Jesus you would not read in any bible.
There is a whole Chapter on Isis called "Isis, the Virgin of the World".
From the book:
It is written in front of her temple: I, Isis, am all that has been, that is or shall be, no mortal man hath ever me unveiled."
Another section:
"She was known as the goddess with ten thousand appellations and was metamorphosed by Christianty in the Virgin Mary for Isis although she gave birth to all living things - chief among them the Sun - Still Remains a Virgin, according to Legendary accounts.

On the first page of the chapter its mentioned 3 times that she is a Virgin and more so through this chapter.

And to prove Phi1618's point"so if expert "blank" says so it must be true, this is a flaw in logic"

Another expert (Manly.P Hall )is saying your expert is wrong and Zeitgeist is right.

Also note this book was originally published 1928 so is has had nothing like Zeitgiest to influance it.

Edit Typo

[edit on 23/6/2009 by wycky]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti

New Film just out by Elliot Nesch

Warning to Zeitgeisters this will wake you up from your comfortable sleep

entire playlist here
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Amenti]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

as i knew son and sun in german are also very similar....when i saw this film i too looked at other languages....so i looked....and it took about 3 seconds to find out that it isnt the case in other languages...end of looking..

but...does zeitgeist REALLY claim that 'son' and 'sun' have the same linguistic origins?

i cant seem to remember that it does.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Interesting to see the rise of the disinfo agents on forums like ATS and other sites like Youtube et al.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

Interesting to see the rise of the disinfo agents on forums like ATS and other sites like Youtube et al.

Thanks for posting that video i have never seen that before i will keep it in mind.

top topics

join