It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it forbidden to talk about freemasonry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've been banned in GLP because I was saying that the Masonic Symbol is related to the sex act... and my theory is that freemasons worship sex in secret, in some sort of magic sexual ritual, like some pagan religions do...

What's wrong with that? I bet they are going to ban this post too...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by banned_in_GLP]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Such a classy website

We welcome you, just dont swear.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and make sure that you follow the rules here.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by banned_in_GLP
I´ve been banned in godlikeproductions, and looks like its happening again here...
I´m going to make this post and check if I can access it...

Perhaps, Check your U2Us

Your account hasn't been banned nor restricted in Any manner whatsoever.

We simply don't do "board wars" here, and ATS does require that members have 20 posts under their belt prior to starting new threads on the boards.

* it cuts down on the amount of
and nonsensical thread starts*

fwiw.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I see the point...
But my point is why my topic was so censored, and deleted over 13 times... in godlikeproductions.com???

Am I talking B.S?

They didn't censored a post about "killing jews", but banned mine about freemasonry, as soon as I post it.. And told me not to keep posting... they don't wanna hear...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Banned.

Being banned at GLP seems a favorable thing to me. Being there in the first place? hmmmmmmmm

Y'know, you might want to talk to mods about wiping your current screen name and choosing another. Maybe a name that more encompasses who you are; just a thought.

Many, many masonic threads here. Suggest you try to certify/support your ideas and, of course, read the T&C first to make sure you understand what is allowed.

have fun!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by banned_in_GLP

You have an urgent U2U

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
QUIT IT ALREADY!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Piranha]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ugh, those kids caused me to have high blood pressure. Best thing I ever did was never register there.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Freemasonry is only part of the problem. Freemasonry is JEWISH mysticism. What does that tell you?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok dude.

Master Mason of nearly 20 years here.

Sex acts? no.

What i am about to say is not "illegal" in the lodge so I'm not breaking any obligation.

The square is to square our actions (to be honest).

The compas is to keep limits on our dealings (dont do stupid stuff, keep your head on straight, whats out of limits is unacceptable).

It has nothing to do with " a sex act". There is an old joke (to scare the new prospects) about "riding the goat". Means nothing. It does make them start wondering LOL

We are a group of men that love our Maker, our families, and our country.
We ( those of us that do our best to follow our obligation) try to live as good a life as possible.

We ALL have "feet of clay".

We just try to leave it a little better than the way we found it. If we can touch one life during our time here and make it better-we have accomplished our mission.

Most Masons are devout Christians. Myself, I am Gnostic. Unfortunately, many of my brothers do not study the "ancient knowledge" that even Jesus makes reference to at odd times.

We are all on the path. No one can be on the same path you are but they can walk beside you on theirs. I always have room for a new friend to walk and talk.

If you have anything else to ask (be respectful-do not troll) I am here. I dont know it all but I do what I can.

KONX OM PAX

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sex societies are nothing new and a lot of the "esoteric" nonsense that's been passed down through the centuries straight up through Aleister Crowley all pretty much share the same elements. It all appeals to very bored people. GLP us run by fundamentalists, you'd have been better off posting Penthouse pets than saying the S word there! God forbid someone should get ideas and invent sex, they still think the Virgin Mary really was a virgin.........

I find the topic hilarious having been around plenty of Masons in my life, secrecy is just cheap PR. The order hasn't really been a "secret" for more than 100 years, why start now? Just like Skull & Bones, we know what you are doing dorks, take those stupid robes off you crackers, you look like a bunch of KKK rejects!!!! And return Geronimo's bones before the Apaches and the Supreme Court have to come and liberate them! Rob your own damn graves, there are plenty of vampires in your ranks for you to tinker with. Furthermore, clean your damn hall up before you ask me to come out there again, I do not like roaches with my coffee cake!

Note: the last reference was toward the Masons....

[edit on 23-6-2009 by secretagent woooman]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by banned_in_GLP

That's a powerful idea, and not worth censoring IMHO but I'm not involved with GLP so don't know what's going on there.

Because the set square and compass are also indicative of the Star of David or Hexagram if you want to be secular, then yes there are many correlaries. The hexagram can be interpreted as symbolic of sexual union, with the upward pointing triangle as the phalus and downward triangle the yoni. Also the upward pointing traingle is the symbol of fire and the downward the symbol of water, the union of fire and water again indicative of the uniting of opposites. But it's more about the symbolism of the six pointed star and therefore the set square and compass 'including' the sexual act rather than being exclusively indicative of the sexual act itself. I'm aware that many freemasons with a less esoteric bent would disagree.

As to freemasons worshipping the sex act, from what I've read (Robert Lomas and Christopher Knight give a good run down of some ommiisons in the Second Messiah, even if the premise of their book's a little hard to swallow!) most of the old rituals no longer exist and if they're still practiced they're not practiced under the banner of 'freemasonry'. There was a lot of objectional (from a christian perspective) material removed from freemasonic rituals.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Seeing that this has turned into a discussion about FreeMasonry and not an introduction...

Thread closed.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

new topics

top topics

join