It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B2 Bomber Cost

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

You put a link to an image on your hard drive. How funny.

second line

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I was talking to a physicist friend one day who pointed out some "changes" from the early photographs of the B2 and later photographs.

It truly did indicate that the leading edge of the B2 had been somehow altered. I asked why?

The leading and trailing edge modifications of hte B-2 are well documented - as delivered, the B-2 had a higher radar cross section than desired in some frequencies, so the leading and trailing edge of the wing was modified to reduce this. Funnily enough, it went by the budget name of 'Aurora', which is where the whole Aurora myth came from...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

yes very funny,
bloody media upload hassle!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RichardPrice

The Lockheed entry was smaller and stealthier than the Northrop design but the USAF went that way anyway because they wanted a bigger payload.

Ben Rich's autobio talks about the Aurora being the funding source for the B-2 but some feel its disinfo that he was asked to put in the book

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Edrick

I think it's electrostatic....not electromagnetic.

Yes, I agree that the system that may be on the B2 is probly electrostatic... I was however referring to the different types of AntiGrav I have heard of... this one is new to me.

There is a relationship between electrostatic energy and gravity.
Check out dielectric plates - Townsend Brown

Yes, and also check out the Casimir effect, it is interesting in its expression of force as caused by local EM pressure.

-Edrick

The B2 Bomber is really just a toy compared to the REAL
state of the art spacecraft out near Area 51 that can believe it
or not travel underwater, on the water, through the air or
even to the moon. Think Star Trek Shuttlecraft / Runabout

The reactor has to be online to travel fast under the ocean.
I'm 100 % sure Lockheed Martin has figured it all out by now.
Disclosure should arrive around January 2013.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Would that include this "plasma/spacetime" wrap that this physicist was describing when talking about using this on the leading edge of the B2 wing?

He went on to describe how being "within" a "bubble" would enable a craft to pass through air or water without friction, without a sense of movement, without a sense of g-force, and likely, without a sense of time.

He just suggested that a dumbed down, local application was put on the B2 to enhance it's capability, the high energy positive on the leading edge, and the negative on the trailing edge.

He wasn't stupid. He violated the Second Law of Thermodynamics daily, and had an independent forensic lab validate that on two separate occasions.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Would that include this "plasma/spacetime" wrap that this physicist was describing when talking about using this on the leading edge of the B2 wing?

He went on to describe how being "within" a "bubble" would enable a craft to pass through air or water without friction, without a sense of movement, without a sense of g-force, and likely, without a sense of time.

He just suggested that a dumbed down, local application was put on the B2 to enhance it's capability, the high energy positive on the leading edge, and the negative on the trailing edge.

He wasn't stupid. He violated the Second Law of Thermodynamics daily, and had an independent forensic lab validate that on two separate occasions.

The Gravity Wave Warp Shell/ Sphere came in handy with the
Aurora Mach 6 spy plane. Apparently, good things come in 2s.
The SR-71 Spy plane windows would be hot to the touch
while traveling through our atmosphere at 2,100 MPH.
The gravity wave warp sphere acts as a heat shield!
Go mach 6 and the windows are nice and cold to the touch!

It also allows the Aurora to travel in nonlinear time.
- Spacial Deteriation of Time -
The Aurora can travel around the Earth without refueling.
But again, the Aurora is "just another toy" compared
to the advanced spacecraft.
This is dual use technology and will not be disclosed until
2013. The U.S. Government has the right and the responsibility
to protect its secrets. Iran would attack Israel with this
advanced technology.
We will use this technology to travel to the asteroid belt past Mars
and mine valuable Gold, Platinum, Titanium , Rhodium etc.
Many high paying jobs will be created.
2 words ----Economic Boom !!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Excuse me if this has been posted before but I couldn't find anything.

Anyway, I was wondering why the B2 cost £2 billion each?

A friend of mine who was a Leuitenant Colonel in the US Air Force and flew Phantoms, F1-11's, Stealth Fighter (early 70's) said to me that he believed and heard that the B2 has got some kind of anti-gravity propulsion on it.

I know it sounds crazy but it would explain the ridiculous high cost and why they need air conditioned / temperature controlled hangars.

Does anybody know anything about this?

Surely it would be easy to get in touch with a B2 service engineer / ground crew as the B2 is nearly 20 years old now and is supposed to be replaced soon.

Please, somebody satisfy my curiosity!

Do you want real answers to satisfy your curiosity or toilet trout answers to further propogate the lies and disinformation spewed out by people who profit from such tall tales?

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
thats an outlandish theory at best. theyre a plane with the most advanced technology we have to offer.

Not anymore the B-2's aren't. The radar is outdated, the comm system is early 1990's era stuff and even the stealth coating is old school now. Aside from a few possible prototypes in development, the F-22... (the aircraft that Robert Gates wants to end production on) is the most advanced aircraft bar none.

Originally posted by adamc3
I dont know about an anti-gravity propulsion system. Last night on Coast to coast AM George Knapp had Paul LaViolette on and he talked about. He claims the B2 is able to fly in space.
Paul LaViolette has some interesting albeit misguided ideas - i am inclined to think that he has gotten drunk on the profits of one who regurgitates the same old tin foil hat wearing slop to a gullible world.

Electrogravitics? Yes... but not on the B-2.

Does high voltage current on a planeform enhance aerodynamics and even lift? Yes - but not on the B-2.

Does High voltage current on or around a planeform enhance stealth? Yes ... and that is known as active stealth - and it is almost certainly why the vehicle is charged in the way it is.

There are simply too many 'white world' mechanics and technicians working on the B-2 daily to maintain it to think that there is any deep dark mystery about it's abilities.

Consider the source of the information...
Coast to Coast - come on, they make their living on propogating mystery, intrigue and mentally ingestible dog crap for a gullible audience.

Deny Ignorance? then turn the radio off and conduct your own research.

Intelgurl ~

top topics

<< 1   >>

join