It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process Seems To Be Bending Timelines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My friend and I are in ascension, and we are roommates as well. Recently we are experiencing strange time line related things, that are very out of the ordinary, and thought I would post one of them here. It seems that on a higher level we are floating events between time lines basically, but it is little things.

Example, I forgot to remind my roommate to call the landlord to pay our rent. So I was thinking about this, and that he should call, and see if the landlord might be by. I went to call and at the last minute decided to discuss it when I got home.

So anyway, my roommate around that time went to use his cell phone, flipped it open and there was someone on there, so he goes hello, and it was the landlord.

The landlord says hello, as if answering, so my roommate says, glad you called, we got the money for you.

The landlord says, I am glad you got some money for me, but I did not call you, you called me. The phone rang here on the seat and I answered it and you were there.

My roommate says, well, no, I do not think so, I did not dial your number, so anyway, we can check the phones when you come over.

So when the landlord comes over, the landlords phone shows a outgoing phone call to my roommate's number, and my roommates phone shows a incoming call at the same time. Now this is wierd because I know on the company it has to ring once to get the number, we are on the same company, and his phone did not ring at all.

And the landlord was very confused, when he saw this on his cell phone log, because he claims it was on his seat and it rang, and my roommate was on the other end, and he cannot figure out how his cell phone made the call by itself while closed, and there was no other calls he made around the same times.

We are not going to tell him, but it seems like this stuff is happening a few times a week, it is like my roommate and I are somehow intersecting events from different time lines on a higher unconscious level to get things done on the physical. We kind of laugh at it, however it does mess with your mind.

Strange, but true nonetheless, and I saw the phone logs myself.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ah ha LOL I think that's great. Just another stream in the flow, with a little backward action!

Pretty freaky story!

Thanks for sharing. starred.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
There appears to be a glitch in the matrix

Nice story, had more and more weird coincidences happen to me lately than I can shake a stick at!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
HAH! Good to know I am not the only spook experiencing stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm not sure about bending time; although, my experiences have been odd lately. I'm doing a lot of paperwork lately and seem to finish in record time. I think, "this is too much work" 15 minutes later I'm done with everything that I had anticipated would take a couple hours to complete.

Nothing like making phones ring...but, man I work quickly all of a sudden.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm always losing time in really odd places. The other day I was in the pool and got out because it started to storm. I thought I'd only been in about 45 minutes but when I went in the house it had been 2 hours. Normally I would have been burnt staying out that long, but not even a line...

Thanks for sharing.

S&F - spread the love!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
ive went to call my cousin ( we are close ) before and as i begin to dial it rings and its my cousin. this happens often. I think this is just another shred of proof for all of our links.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
ive went to call my cousin ( we are close ) before and as i begin to dial it rings and its my cousin. this happens often. I think this is just another shred of proof for all of our links.

Hi Phil, well, I know the type of thing you are referring to, my ex-wife had that as well with me. This one however if you read again, is where the landlords phone rang and he picked it up, but his phone showed an OUTGOING call in his phone log as if he made a call. See?

And my roommates phone, who went to use the phone, had an incoming call showing that my landlord called. So yes, the only thing is the landlord lied, and his phone was not closed on the seat, and did not ring, and he did indeed call my roommates phone, which by the way he did not have in his phone to even call my roommate. The landlord did not have the number programmed in, and I do not even know if he knows it, he has only known us a few months and he has many tenants.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've had some moments that drive me absolutely crazy because...well... they're like "wtf" moments. Mainly at work though.

We have a small fan that we run sometimes, to get the air circulating in the store, and I turn it off at night. I always make sure to do this. However on a few occasions, it turns itself back on or something, and I'll get chewed out for leaving it on when I come in the next day :|

And the small 'cabinet' that holds our cigarillos and cheaper cigars... we need to keep that sliding glass door closed. I'll close it, and when I come in the next day, I'll get in trouble because the door is wide open! I swear up and down the door was closed when I locked up >_<

What the hey, huh?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have experienced that phone problem before. Kinda spooky. Fun to experience though. Another time I was leaving work, and was took out my lighter to light my smoke, I had just bought the lighter in the morning and had not removed the sticker on the side (a bic lighter), so i removed it, lit my smoke and went home. Later when I arrived at home, my cousin came over and we proceeded to burn one, I took out my lighter to light the um... rolled.. um thingy, and the sticker was on my lighter.

I am a very aware individual. I know I removed that sticker at work. I remember to this day rolling it up and throwing it in the garbage.

That was my first error in the matrix, the phone thing happened later, and one day I put on a red shirt, and when I got home, I removed a blue shirt. Very wierd.

I like your time line idea though. Totally possible, and totally fun to witness these events.
SF

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Strange things happen, sometimes it's just coincidence, but I don't think any kind of ascension has to do with it. I started noticing strange things years ago, but I've always pinned them on perception and memory mixing.

Such as, something as stupid as The Three Amigos movie. When it came out in 1986, I thought it was a second release because I clearly remembered it being released a few years earlier when I was in high school.

There was the time I drove to work. Normally it was a 15 minute drive on a highway to that job, but I ended up arriving to work two hours late. From my perception only 15 minutes had passed. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, except that there was no other traffic of any kind which at the time I thought was strange. This sort of thing happens more and more often where my time perception/movement lags way behind 'real' measured time on a clock. The only time I've consciously noticed a slowdown around me was in violent fights, and firefights. Everything around me would slow down, and it was just a matter of easily dodging incoming strikes and landing my own. A friend of mine witnessed one bar fight, and said from his perception that he had never seen anyone move that fast.

So, I think it's mostly perception. Our brains do strange things at times.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I love stories like this. I wish I'd experience something like this... The only thing I get is drifting between weeks of horrible headaches then them weeks where I will be fine...then back to the headaches, but it may be because I am trying to do some reprogramming myself. Maybe access to the mainframe makes the brain work too hard?

Great post
S&F.

For example, one day I know I threw out a remote(we had just bought a new one and I wanted to get rid of the old as it no longer worked) I thought I threw out the old one, but later the old one was on my coffee table and the new one was gone. I KNEW I threw out the new one, but didn't want to dig through old trash...yuck...I simply sat down and concentrated really hard on having the new one here and not thrown out, I did this all day As I kept looking for it everywhere, but didn't find it. I KNOW I threw out a remote! An hour later a neighbor found it under my couch where I had looked(EVEN LIFTED THE COUCH) three times prior. It seems I can do this simply by concentrating really hard...but I am not the one who can find it, though. Then the headaches come after, that night.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

I too have experienced the time slow down during 'bar' fight. The bartender/owner said "I have never seen a takedown that fast in my life"
I"ll warn people from fng with you!

Any hostile action clicks in this "slowdown". I chalk it up to a surge in adrenallin. Your brain's processing speeds up along with reflexes and strength.

This link is to an experiment done on this "slowdown" phenomena.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I have been experience the same Expost! I work at a hotel and when I close my shift I have to make sure the credit cards balance, add up my credit cards, print reports, count my drop, count the drawer, print another report, and put my drop in the safe. This usually takes me 6-8 minutes on a good day (I have number dislexia so I constantly have to doublecheck myself) but here lately I've been doing it much faster. Last night I did it in a record 2 minutes. It's been going quickly like that for the past couple months.

Not to mention the other day my boss wanted me to make 5 copies of like 20 different pages and collate them (they are in Korean no less with tiny page numbers you can barely see at the bottom) and I did all this in 10 minutes. It should have taken me at least 20 due to the crappy office equipment and the collating.

Maybe other people do it that fast and I'm just usually slow, but I don't think so (especially when it comes to the copies).

Much love,
HarlieQuinn

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I too have had many "odd" experiences. I refer to them as dimensional shifts not so much; ascension. This is why I have felt the need to understand quantum mechanics.

This is where String and M Theory come in. String having 10 very tiny dimensions while M has 11 and some of them - large. All it takes is "Thought" to move from one dimension to another. We can even split and go into two separate dimensions at the same time!

It completely explains all the oddities and deja vu that takes place in our life. It is fascinating stuff!!

Good thread!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

this phone has happened several times to me and family.

Pick up the phone to make a call to a person and they are already on the phone and say they just picked it up to call either myself or some other family member but had yet to dial.

Fluctuations in the matrix

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Once when I was in what I now call my spiritual crackup, I picked up the phone to call a friend, and a recording came on (i'd been feeling like I was in a battle with "evil" and the forces of evil in the world) - it said, in a woman's voice "you are ten seconds away from recording Germany". I slammed the phone down, exasperated, now thinking that I was being made to assume responsibility for the evils of Hitler or something..!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
forces of evil in the world) - it said, in a woman's voice "you are ten seconds away from recording Germany". I slammed the phone down, exasperated, now thinking that I was

Maybe it was you that caused WWII after all, should not have hung up!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wow, these are all great stories, so people have noticed the time speed up as well, in not only passing but also in getting things done like they are moving faster.

Do you all think that this is becoming more often I seriously think the time lines were messed with in the 80's for example, but it does seem more frequent.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, this may be nothing but since we are talking about time speeding up, this is about my son. He is almost 5 months old and already has two teeth, is this uncommon? Everyone I have talked to says that it isn't normal but they are not pedatricians lol. Just wondering because when he was born he never cried, he cooed a lot and was smiling within a couple weeks, not gas smiles but haha you look funny smiles, was standing (with assistance ONLY to keep him balanced NO strength but his own legs holding him up) on his legs. Once again, I heard from a lot of parents that they had never seen that. Anyone hear of more advanced children now a days?

Much love,
Harlie Quinn

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join