It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Inside your head outside your mind"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

We believe to see.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"The light that shines binds the universe together'

Nothing more then an atom vibrating at soular speed.

You guys are seeing me YOUR HEARING ME.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by toochaos4u

Does what we see always mean to believe, or do we believe to see, the world around us?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by menguard]

I feel what is around me, I feel what is unable to be seen, I believe more of what I feel and sense than what I see of this world.

A lot of what we see we are lead to believe it is, when quite possibly it isnt.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
WHEN

Sort of sums it up, with of course the already mentioned

LOVE

Elf

[edit on 30-6-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

NOW

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Fear is the Trap.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Fear is the Trap.

Jacob

I am in the NOW

I have lost the FEAR

Yet I am not FREE...WHY?

Is anyone truely FREE?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Exactly

The answer to everything.

Elf

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You are in the Now, because you have let go of fear. Fear was a trap, holding you back, but you rose above it. You found salvation above fear, from within.

You are free.

You do have free will.

You are free to love, free to worship, free to believe.

The only thing stopping you is yourself.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

HEY! When did you suddenly get so wise Jacob

Yes I know all these things, I just get a little lost now and then, doesnt everyone???

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

haha since reading this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some guys speaks in riddles, and i kindly (tried) to desipher(sp?) them. If what i wrote is correct then his message really touched me.

Love&Light

Jacob

[edit on 1/7/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Hi

Pretty cool crop circles...but the thread is odd, is that him dancing in the video
Why is he dancing in a video?? I just didnt get it really, Im feeling a bit non aware at the moment
but even so what that thread is about is too cryptic. is he an alien? Does he bring a message from an alien? The only post I really got was EnlightenUps when he described what he thought the crop circles were, the rest was just odd!! Good for you if its helped you though Jacob.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
moon
iraq
iran
ussr
star

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have kept tabs on your posts in the past menguard. This one has me completely stumped. Your OP makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. You say to clear your mind or something like that. Say to let go of all pre-conceived knowledge or conclusions. To me this makes 0 sense. Much of my life has been the acquirement of data and statistics. Charts and possible outcomes of various situations. Please explain in a more...direct way what you mean exactly.

I have always admired your way of thinking but I cannot, for the life of me, figure this one out.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I guess this is what would be called for the experts, because at this level of thinking we are all filling the blanks spontaneously, and in syncronicity.

Not that its above you its just has to register past the point of the known field of possibility.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
give
love
life

opening up and freeing and connecting apperantly needs a minimal amount of characters

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe my mind is just too statistical because after reading the OP many many times and then the responses...still makes no freakin sense. I get that it is supposed to be some kind of....I don't know. I give up.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The world around you is a motivation point, what you see is suppose to inspire you from the inside out, but what you comprehend depends on how well you see through the eyes of the soul.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The world around you is a motivation point, what you see is suppose to inspire you from the inside out, but what you comprehend depends on how well you see through the eyes of the soul.

Very well wrote Menguard, look within whilst looking around/outward then as you see all, look through the eyes of your soul.

I like that, the world is a motivation point.

I must admit though I still have not worked out why posters are putting four answers, the question just asked for one four letter answer didnt it?? A world made up of four letters, not four answers? I guess anything goes though. Maybe each of us sees different answers.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

They are completing the circuit, if it were energy, they took the letters broke them down into numbers and came out with the math that has sixteen variables.

But within that sixteenth dimensional wall, it has many different worlds that create spontaneously while n sync.

4x4(4)

[edit on 20-7-2009 by menguard]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join