It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Inside your head outside your mind"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by antar

Their is absolutely nothing to adjust but to let go of what is possible.

We are here, and us being here is a miracle in itself, so how far away are we really from ourselves, if we exist inside the same mind of one another.

Got to go Menguard but thanks for the headache lol. You have pushed back my understanding of my own perceptions ..again! I try not to look at us as a mind, do you see the mind as a little out of control, an entity within us? An entity that creates fear and keeps the spirit confined unable to let go. Maybe we are within the same spirit of one another rather than mind? Spirit is hindered by mind I find, what you say?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Man i'm confused.

But is my confusion now connected to your confusion producing OP, through the fabrics of the universe, space and time, on the same vibrations?
Thus connecting Antar, Mr Green, Me and You.

And i just had major De Ja Vu.

Wow.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by antar

MARS.

That's what I thought first and thusly:

MIND

HELL

LOST

HEAD

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Matters not what we call it, it's a substance of fine imagery that keeps inside each others artwork.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Interesting how these strings connect to things with like vibrations, we keep bouncing on each others strings.

Interesting the words you came up with.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Were all just bouncing back inside and out of each others thoughts, interesting.

Nice find indeed.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

It's too late to ponder these things.

Im going to sleep.
I will be back to see the new replies, and think more about strings, connections, vibrations etc in the morning.

Good night.

Love&Light

Jacob

PS - Now i have sent you love and light, surely this will only aid the connection(s) made, nurture them, purify them. But my light comes from inside me, which is connected to the universe, which comes from the Creator.
Therefore i am creating another connection between the Creator and you, via me. Which in this sense, i am a creator of sort, as i am creating new connections.

[edit on 22/6/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Calm

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Totally lost here, but I noticed a few similarities.

ART
GREEN
CALM
DEJA' VU

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Green

Matters not what we call it, it's a substance of fine imagery that keeps inside each others artwork.

but is not this fine imagery that keeps within each others art work created enough art? Are we not through with creating, isnt it time to just simply be, to be at peace, at one with no more art work? Im tired of my art work, it confuses me, it no longer helps awarness it has become a jungle of chatter, pictures, images and information. I seek peace, calm, total awarness with no fine imagery. When a person meditates the last thing they want is more imagery, more creations and more art...do you see or am I totally off track here?

The aim is to become at one co creators is it not? To all become masters of our own realities so to speak. I see in this concept how mind/imagery/art creations would help but for me it doesnt seem to help it just confuses, utter absolute silence with no art seems to actually be the creation force itself.

Saying that I do think there is a difference between creating inside your head but being outside your mind. Maybe it is this type of art we need to work on, creation outside the mind but within the head (consciousness)

plus another

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
intersting i like it

time
star
love
fare

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
intersting i like it

time
star
love
fare

Time star love affair!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
And I'd just been thinking about that..!
BEFORE I opened the post, seriously. Like some conceptualization along those lines..

interesting..

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

once something has happened it can not be changed,

I wrote the above and now I see its wrong. Its wrong because menguard changed his OP that had already happened. However this change happened in an electronic world, a form of written communication that can be changed/edited but still it had happened and it did change. Does this mean things we do in the spoken physical world can be changed once they have happened, not sure.

I thought you were all on another level of understanding, or that Id missed some hidden message in the OP that you had all seen!! I understand now I see the actual question was altered
Phew!

A four letter word that is also a world...

MIND.

Its a word but its also a definate World.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

a good title song, if i write one i use it

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
A four letter word that is also a world...

MIND.

Heh, see above.
A couple more 4-letter worlds:

HOTH
HERE

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

1.This will be a thread where we will be asking questions, but in these questions are answers to your inner being. I want you guys to write just when I ask the questions, but before the questions must come a result, that result totally depends on your answers.

Now your brain is clear to resume, think of a four letter word or world.

good
nite

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

1.This will be a thread where we will be asking questions, but in these questions are answers to your inner being. I want you guys to write just when I ask the questions, but before the questions must come a result, that result totally depends on your answers.

Now your brain is clear to resume, think of a four letter word or world.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by menguard]

HOME

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Moving forward in a relaxed state.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Change is coming "HOME"

new topics

top topics