It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Inside your head outside your mind"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
1.This will be a thread where we will be asking questions, but in these questions are answers to your inner being. I want you guys to write just when I ask the questions, but before the questions must come a result, that result totally depends on your answers.

Now your brain is clear to resume, think of a four letter word or world.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
1. No one in particular.
Though my screen name would say otherwise.

2. Why not now?

3. When what happened?

4. I don't make changes to my hardware.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have already beat you to it, look above your post.

No problem.

Continue on no fear, only peer pressure.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
1.This will be a thread where we will be asking questions, but in these questions are answers to your inner being. I want you guys to write just when I ask the questions, but before the questions must come a result, that result totally depends on your answers.

1.Who are YOU?

2.WhY now?

3.Where we you when it happened?

4.Stop making changes to your hardware?

5.Why don't make something different happen.

6.Already have.

1. I am not my mind I am spirit

2. The time is now the frequency has increased it is now

3. On another reality I was taken there and awoken

4. Only recently have I accepted this is a situation to accept and surrender to no change is required

hey how come number 5 and 6 suddenly appeared?? They were not there when I quoted you...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Letting go of what we think we know helps a lot, let's go, or have we already done this before.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have already beat you to it, look above your post.

No problem.

Continue on no fear, only peer pressure.

mmm I see this is a very different kind of thread, one where total honesty, humility and openess will be required. Carry on...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So when things have already happened does, it mean things have already changed or did something change for it to happen, where does this happening stop the change?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Menguard we are usually on the same frequency however you have me stumped. First I saw this thread and the way the original op read I thought it needed another edit. Then I come back because of 5 new posts and I am even more baffled, can you take it one step at a time and please explain what it is you want of me? I am happy to play but it is unclear to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Letting go of what we think we know helps a lot, let's go, or have we already done this before.

Ok now I was going to say I had not forgot you in the slightest only to have the quote altered! I see this is very interesting menguard, OK I will let go off what I think I know. I now have a totally open mind to this thread with no pre conceived thinking if that is possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Either time is standing still or you are moving foward while removing time.

Carry on menguard

You already answered mine.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So when things have already happened does, it mean things have already changed or did something change for it to happen, where does this happening stop the change?

Well I dont know. these changes happened before my eyes you are very quick maybe with the edit button??? Change happens all the time doesnt it but your edits have indeed changed my thinking in only those few short seconds.
This thread has caught my interest, I had thought ATS was not for me anymore but this has changed that, this thread has altered that, so thats a change.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok so a four letter word or world?

Excuse me if it is still unclear just exactly what is expected here although it is pretty cool so far menguard.

LIFE

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Look above your post again.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

MARS.

cARRY ON.

You could say I have just created the string theory by connecting to you on another level, but within that level one has to be aware to see the change.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thats lol because I was trying to think of a world with 4 letters and only life came through so I used it instead of Mars, LOL!!! Very funny.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok so a four letter word or world?

Excuse me if it is still unclear just exactly what is expected here although it is pretty cool so far menguard.

LIFE

Hi antar, I dont fully understand it either but I agree its pretty cool. Just go with the flow without fear. Fear of oh I dont understand this I will look stupid or my answers may not be right, I doubt there are any right or wrong answers here. As for time isnt that just an illusion created by the mind living in a continous now?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

There was no right or wrong answer, but a connection, a string somehow connecting life now and Mars, interesting, lets see what else is inside that subconscious string of vibrations waiting to come out.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I feel really good and this is very interesting so yes, life, Mars it is a beautiful thing. The string that connects us, the vibration of timeless spacelessness is awesome to experience.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Their is absolutely nothing to adjust but to let go of what is possible.

We are here, and us being here is a miracle in itself, so how far away are we really from ourselves, if we exist inside the same mind of one another.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Im stumped. things can change all the time, once something has happened it can not be changed, not until the concept of time is removed from the soul, but things can change to alter something that is about to happen. where does this happening stop the change? When all things are as they should be and no change is required. The change I experienced just then happened within.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join