It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my time is running out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here goes. I'm 55 which in itself is unbelievable to me (must be a calendar conspiracy as yet undiscovered). Seriously, I'm functioning on about 10% heart function so my time is running short. I have always believed in God and since I don't think he lives around here it's only natural to assume that there is intelligent life beyond our pathetic definition of it. I have seen one UFO in my life. I always try to find the logical reason for things I experience. It's just where my mind goes.
I wouldn't trust our government as far as I could throw it and let's see hmmmm...conspiracies? Yeah they happen. I trust my gut on evidence. So far I don't believe it's led me wrong.

The reason I've joined here is to hopefully understand something happening in my life. I hope I won't offend anyone by bringing up what is considered paranormal phenomena here, but the more I read and listen to people about the ufo deal, the more it seems I recognize in my own experiences with this whole paranormal thing. I rent a space for my business that once housed a funeral home and morgue. In the past 9 months, "shop weirdness" has become almost daily. Yes we've recorded voices on digital recorders. Yes I've seen things moving on their own. No I'm not afraid of any of it.

Recently one of the weirder things that happened was that an "entity" for lack of a better term used my cell phone to leave a voice mail on a friend's cell, while we were having a conversation. She hung up, saw there was a voicemail, thought it was odd since it took place during the time we were on the phone, listened and it was a voice belonging to a personality we call The Creeper. How is that possible? Does anyone have any clue?

I listened to Clifford Stone and a couple of things stood out concerning some physical side effects we've had. One was nausea which seems to be at an all time high at the shop. Several times I've heard of entities being invisible to some but seen by others. Could that also be the definition used for apparitions? I know that in one interview Stone mentioned having seen people as a child who no one else saw.

I try to understand why we can at times hear someone whispering quite loudly in our ear and at others only hear voices on the recorder. Are there for lack of a better term "gateways" around the earth that would enable others to contact us from other dimensions? Is there any evidence of this sort of thing existing or are all visitations by ET's always physical and require some sort of physical conveyance.

I lost my husband in '06 and became consumed with where he was, was there orientation week, all the usual stuff. I never in a trillion years would have thought I'd be sitting here writing this post right now. But I want to know.

If I don't really fit in here let me know and I'll travel on looking for answers. But if anyone has any insights that would help me find logic in this most illogical situation I sure would appreciate it.

The one thing that I've taken from these experiences is the certainty that fear can be a factor in our lives even after death. It would seem the majority of contact we've had with The Creeper and his "victims" taught us that if we judge ourselves unforgiveable before we die, there can be someone out there waiting who agrees and wants to add us to their group of "detainees".

Anyway thanks if you've read this and if you've got any thoughts aside from I'm nuts please post them. I've already explored that one thoroughly. If I could just convince myself I didn't see what I saw or hear what I'm hearing I'd buy it without a second thought.

Thanks,

Donna

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pasteldonna

Life is how we perceive it. We get what we see and vice versa. I guess if we have truly loved someone, we have lived. I hope all is well with you.

If you want to leave a legacy, pls see my signature link

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hi Donna,

Nice to make your acquaintance and welcome to ATS.

Loads to stuff to discover and ponder around the boards, should you need any help finding your way don't hesitate to fire off a U2U to me and will do my best to help out.

And you got here just in time, we've been expecting you.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Hi Donna! Go to your U2U inbox and email me

@ schrodingers dog
If you had gone to her profile you would have realized that she can't
U2U with only ONE post.......

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminottie

Uhm I didn't know I had one of those. Where is it and how do I get there? God I seem to be asking those questions more and more often lately.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi Donna....good to meet you. Your u2u function is in the members tools bit on the toolbar, although I think you need 20 posts to send on. You can read them however and the u2u icon on the toolbar will show up in red when you have a message....it's not visible otherwise. Just keep posting till you can message us. Alternatively, you can leave comments on other people's profiles, but remember they are not private...anyone can read them. Make sure you launch you own comments section too, so we can leave you hellos!

I can almost guarantee you will get answers here....maybe you'll struggle to know what the question was after a while, but there are so many clever people here.

Lots of love and a big hug.....

Cait xxx

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Thanks so much. I was able to read the posts but you're right I can't answer until I have 20 posts. I did want to say that the website Schrodingers dog left was interesting to me. I counsel sexual abuse survivors and two tools I use are stories from Zen which was like the first word I caught when I went to the site so thanks for helping out with that.

join