It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Cert Contoversy Over?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have been wondering why nobody has produced an actual birth certificate from Hawaii to compare alongside the one offered by the Obama campaign. What is the difference between long form and short form?

Well finally someone did.
It figures it was WND though.

Here are the two certificates "side by side".
One is Obama's and the other is anonymous.

Pres. Obama

Anonymous

Does that end it. Doubtful. Just more fodder for the theories.
Source

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

LOL ... Nice try. There's some important information missing that would put Obama at a [color=gold]specific hospital within the great state of Hawaii.

Also missing are certifying attendants... Those who could independently verify that Obama came from a womb and [color=gold]not an egg.

Keep looking bro.

EDIT to add: Another conspiracy unfolding... NK is preparing to launch an ICBM (Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile) ... at Hawaii? No less?

OMG. It would be unfortunate if the only target they could hit on July 4th (the proposed launch date) would be the VAULT of Hawaiian Hall Of Records containing Obama's 'Proof' that's being kept under wraps.

I'm just saying... ya know.
(like ALL of the Enron records at the Pentagon getting hit on 9/11)

[edit on 6·22·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I was born in 1989 and I'm almsot 100% sure that my birth certificate was hand written aswell. The copy the Obama administration provided was definetly not the original- although as others on here have said I'm sure if there was such a discrepancy with him he wouldn't have been allowed to be president.

But, its easy to say that, but God knows what the government is capable/willing to do these days, one can never know for sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Not sure what you are saying.
I can't tell if you are supporting or debunking.
I like the "reptilian" jab though

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Not sure what you are saying.
I can't tell if you are supporting or debunking.
I like the "reptilian" jab though

Word to the wise.

Personally, I don't subscribe to the Reptilian Overlords, et al, theory; but, We're all in this together.

I'm just saying, ya know.

EDIT To Add : Oh, I'll add this much, If the creep can't offer as much proof as any law abiding citizen would be required to offer under lesser circumstances, I'd say to oust him with great gusto. Let our country and the world go into riots (like in Iran) if we must... To do what's RIGHT for once.
McCain was vetted in congress and no one cared or barely noticed that.
Everyone that I know can name their hospital of birth... The guy is a fraud... It should be obvious by now.

[edit on 6·22·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Eh. I dont even like Obama (as a person or president) and I am on the fence about the whole BC issue..............but the reason why these 2 are different is because Obama's is probably a reissue of the original and the other one is the original. As you can see on Obama's, the form was revised in 11/01.

I actually have my original and 2 reissue copies (for when I could not find m original). All 3 look different. Forms get revised over time.

So, WND failed IMO.

[edit on 6/22/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The Major is always disappointed when the recruits don't read the entire manual, or in this case, the entire article. The point of the WND article is to demonstrate what a real long form certificate of live birth from Hawaii the early 1960's looks like compared to the obvious forgery that has been provided by various Obama mouthpieces.

The Major would like full disclosure by Barack Hussein Obama regarding his birth certificate, school records including any grants or scholarships, and any and all passports that he has held; regardless of country of origin.

In other words, Barack Hussein Obama should have to provide no less documentation than the Major has, or any other member of the armed services. The Major won't even broach the subject security clearances and background checks as it is approaching the noon hour and the Major would like to dine on his C-rations sans heartburn.

Dismissed.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I was adopted, have a birth 'certificate' post adoption. Doesn't list where I was born but shows where adoption took place. Does show the state, not the hospital though.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have no comment on this matter other than the fact that Obama's fathers race is listed as 'African' which is in fact a nationality and not a proper racial identifier.

A small detail issue but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I was born in 1987, mine is handwritten and states the specific hospital, delivering doctor, etc. However, NY probably has a different system and different rules then Hawaii did in the 1960s no less.

That being said, Obama should just release the long form and this whole thing will just go away ... unless he has something to hide which is clearly obvious from his refusal to release the said documents and his hiring of dozens of lawyers to go after anyone who tries to dig things up and spending pooloads of money to bury everything in his past. He's hiding something and sooner or later, it WILL be found.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

I read on one of the postings a while back with a link to someones investigation of the fonts on the supposed certificate. It was proposed that the font was a computer font that is dated post Obama's birth. If it was scanned and then printed out it would have the original font and not a newer font from a computer! If it is a newly typed certificate than the idea that it has been altered from the original (if it even exists) is in question! I have never seen the follow up on that item but it is an interesting position to take!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Outside the rightwing blogosphere, everybody thinks this is a silly non-issue.

I like the comment that he can't "prove" that he wasn't hatched from a reptile egg either

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
Everyone that I know can name their hospital of birth...[edit on 6·22·09 by DrMattMaddix]

I can't, and it's not important for me to know.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is it really that hard for Obama to get someone to create a certified birth certificate? With all of the black ops, super spy, backdoor things the government is involved in, is it really that hard to get someone to forge you a decent birth certificate? I mean really…with the millions of dollars (supposedly spent to cover his tracks), why does he not hire someone to create a valid identity for himself. You have to know someone able to do it for you by the time you’ve become the President. If he doesn’t know those types of people…what does that say for his resourcefulness as a president?

And for this very reason, even if he did provide a true to life certificate, it should not comfort those who are asking for it.

I don’t think he has provided proof that he is a citizen (and I’m pretty convinced he’s not). It would be a shame for our government to have allowed this to happen, unfortunately I think it is too far off the radar to stimulate corrective action.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
I have no comment on this matter other than the fact that Obama's fathers race is listed as 'African' which is in fact a nationality and not a proper racial identifier.

As time goes by differant words have been used to describe the ethnicity of Black people.

Black,Negro,African,African American and Negroid have all been used.

It depends on what offended them at that time. Right now the Army uses Black. 3 years ago we used Negroid, next year it will probably be something else.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
who the hell is Alan????? That's the name listed at the top..... this is someone elses birth cert with all the information "blacked" out except the information that fits.... forgot "Alan", though.... nice try

NEXT

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by moniker

So, your saying you have no clue what the name of the hospital was you were born in.... did your parents talk about your birth any at all with you?
just askin.....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.

IF this information is certified,and legal. The fathers race being-African would just mean he was born in Africa. The mothers race being- caucasion would mean she was born in the caucasus mountains. OOOPS,they can't do it that way, That would mean neither of them were American citizens.

In 1961 the common terms for race was not African,it was either Negro or Colored.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Or the country of origin. Like Kenyan or Angolan or Rhodesian!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
All barking about Obama's birth certificate does is show that either you don't know how US citizenship works, or you're holding a double standard because he's brown and has a funny name.

His mother was an American citizen. That means he could have been born on Mars, and he would still be a "natural born American citizen." It's really that simple.

As for the double standard? Well, if you think being born in Kenya would exclude him from being eligible for the presidency, then certainly you must feel the same for John McCain who was born in Panama, but outside of the American territorial canal zone. of course, I've never seen anyone demand to see McCain's birth certificate to prove his eligibility. Have you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join