It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Series of "V" starting in the fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Today, the world woke up to find spaceships over every major city. The Visitors claim to have come in peace, bringing gifts of medical miracles and technological breakthroughs. They promise to do no harm. They're lying.

Most people believe the aliens have arrived just when we needed them most. We're eager to embrace their generous offers of help, but while tracking a terrorist cell, Homeland Security agent Erica Evans stumbles upon something far more sinister. Erica discovers that the aliens have plans to infiltrate our governments and businesses, planting seeds for their plot to control mankind. Convincing anyone of the truth will be impossible because the Visitors have two powerful weapons. First, they've given the people faith with their reassuring presence and gifts. Second, they've rallied our youth. Thousands of teens, including Erica's son, have been recruited as 'Peace Ambassadors' but they're actually serving as unwitting spies. When Erica gets thrust into the resistance movement, she'll have to balance her covert activities with her job and her role as a mother, fighting to protect her son Tyler - even as he joins forces with the enemy.

From executive producer Scott Peters, Emmy-nominated creator of The 4400, comes a bold re-imagining of the sci-fi classic. Let the invasion begin.

The series is produced by HDFilms in association with Warner Bros. Television. Scott Peters is executive producer/writer and Steve Pearlman and Jace Hall are executive producers.

V the trailer

So is this a Psy Ops on us all? For those who are partial to David Icke i wonder what you may think? He believes in the reptilians and to have a show remake like V is very interesting to say the least....alien invasion, reptilians, taking over the world and killing the human race...hmmmm

Anyway thought i would post it anyway for those that might be interested.

Peace and Love

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It;s a remake of an old 80's series and the subject of another thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not a "psy-op"

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
ah ok thanks...will head over there then.

Mods can you close this thread?

Peace.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
For those who are partial to David Icke i wonder what you may think?

The original series was on TV before Icke ever said a word about reptilians.

Maybe he got the idea from TV....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by 1234567
For those who are partial to David Icke i wonder what you may think?

The original series was on TV before Icke ever said a word about reptilians.

Maybe he got the idea from TV....

Ye i always thought this tv show is what started all this reptile alien stuff

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I hope it's good, this was a staple of my childhood and I remember it fondly. I just hope it doesn't get trashed like all the other things I loved when I was a kid IE: Indiana Jones 4, that was such an awful movie it made me want to punch a nun >.>

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tempest501

Their were also ancient reptilian-like gods from our ancient past..

But the David Icke reptilians make me think of V.

To get around this Mr Icke now says the reptilians are actually in another dimension, controlling the humans who have reptilian blood in their DNA.

He is fun to listen to.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i watched the whole mini series when i was a teenager..good stuff

i watched the preview's me think's they might have churched it up to much.

but it was good..it did not rank up with dune.

And my theory is this good people.
Name a theory..
Reptilian's =V
Matrix = the matrix
2012=Armageddon or Deep impact
operation blackjack=Knowing

all the craziest conspiracy's are linked to a book of the period or a movie.
it grow's for a year or some time's..but not allways
But it always rear's it's ugly head lol

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

David Icke also talks a lot about the reptilian brain. And here he has a point, as clearly the people in power think differently than the rest of us, are motivated by lower survival instincts. You can even tell it by their facial expressions sometimes as they adopt reptile like behaviours, like staring with fixed expressions, odd blinking patterns and licking their lips. Manerisms betray neurology sometimes. This ties into psychopathy and ponerology, where we have a minority of people who can't feel love or develop emotional bonds, something which again brings us to our more primitive brain, to our reptilian evolutionary past.

Whether or not there are evolved reptilian entities in other dimensions I can't know of course. But I take it more as a metaphor. As a way to get people interested and amused and then, by analogy, make them realise what the bloodlines really are: genetic inheritence of psychopathic traits. Families where psychopaths run in the bloodline and manifest themselves regularly, families that happen to be elitist powermongers.

And by the law of atraction psychopaths attract psychopaths and before you know it you have a NWO.

Yes, there could be an alien or hyperdimensional or demonic connection. I can't pretend to debunk that. But you don't need this connection to fully understand the dynamic and the problem of psychopathocracy, or even to realise what the solutions are. Icke has most of it right.

Peace.

top topics

join