It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As long as we wage war, we are damned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Why can't people stop fighting?

Because the people at the top actually WANT fighting. They want wars, they do not care about people, they are inhumane.

They are Satan's forces.

So, let's fight Satan - no more wars.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Yes, the grand deception. It is the actions of people that matter and determine the path they walk. War is a path of death and destruction.

People are kept ignorant on what they actually are, and associate themselves as being flesh.

As such, fear is induced that the flesh is under threat.

In response, people walk a path of death and destruction to protect that flesh, or to "save themselves" as Jesus would say. In doing so, they actually lose themselves because they end up walking the path of death and destruction.

But this goes deeper. It is said - You are hated because you are not of this world. What does that mean? Well, lets look at how this world and the physical works. It works off action and reaction. Because of this, it allows us to make tools and gain control over things in creation.

A rocket works off action and reaction. We introduce the right fuel, right flight path and so forth which introduce the right actions needed to produce the reaction(the rockets flight) we want. Thus, it becomes something which can be controlled. It has no choice, it has no free will because it is purely of this world. If the rocket had these things, then it wouldn't be controllable. It might end up somewhere completely different than wanted.

Because consciousness/soul is not of this world, it has free will. And because of this, we are not easily controllable by those who seek power, and thus we are hated for it. And the above part is the method used to gain control over the people.

Because with fear they can introduce the correct actions in order to bring about the reactions they want. At which point, they have gained control and power over those people. Choice becomes merely an illusion. 9/11 is a perfect example. Doesn't matter who people think did it. The end result is it was used as an action to get a certain reaction. People feared, and so they gave away their choice and freedom for security and backed wars and such. The reaction which was wanted.

To sell your soul is to give away that free will in exchange for comfort/desires. Then that person becomes a puppet.

Science mostly ignores consciousness. Because it is not based on action and reaction and isn't repeatable in a lab over and over. Thus, to adapt it's become about defining behavior patterns and such.

The war on god = war on consciousness.

So, keep people warring and they walk that path of death and destruction, spreading evil across the world and leading it down a bad path. Can't expect to live in a world without war if you support and promote wars, that presence makes it impossible.

Just 2 evils fighting, and the greater evil usually wins, and thus the evil grows and gains more power.

Matthew 7

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

That is a lot of info - can I take it that you agree with me?

NO MORE WARS! NO MORE DESTRUCTION!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Unfortunately conflict is a part of life.... from human beings tdown to the lowest single-celled organisms, everything is constantly competing with everything else for resources. Microbes attack each other to ensure nutrition for themselves in order to reproduce, countries and organizations fight wars for oil, and so on.... it's all the same principle.

As long as there's two people left on this planet, someone is going to want someone else dead...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Wow, it's a good thing you posted here! The members of ATS secretly control all societies, so we can listen to you and stop all wars.

Darn those pesky mythological beasts that try to get us to do their bidding!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I could not agree more, honestly with all that I am I agree.

The trouble is if we all lay down our arms our enemys might not and then we open ourselves up to genocide etc at the extreme.

I agree though I just wish there was a way for us to do it.

I am not sure if I beleive in God , I find I cant trust what the bible says for some reason. Allthough I am open to the possibilty that there is a God out there. I just think man and religeon may have spoilt the message of said God if he is outhere. Just my humble view and no offence intended.

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The fact you made a thread, essentially broadcasting the idea that we should FIGHT fighting, should really answer your question.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by krax]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempest501
I could not agree more, honestly with all that I am I agree.

The trouble is if we all lay down our arms our enemys might not and then we open ourselves up to genocide etc at the extreme.

I agree though I just wish there was a way for us to do it.

I am not sure if I beleive in God , I find I cant trust what the bible says for some reason. Allthough I am open to the possibilty that there is a God out there. I just think man and religeon may have spoilt the message of said God if he is outhere. Just my humble view and no offence intended.

Peace

Well, don't feel too bad, because even the bible pretty much says don't trust the bible.

Matthew 7

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Scribes = those who write scriptures.

Don't get me wrong, the bible and scripture is very useful, but it's not an authority. It's not the "word of god", even if it is divinely inspired. If it is divinely inspired then the "word of god" would be the word those who wrote it heard. And I don't see a reason why anyone should settle for less than hearing that word themselves.

I find it to be pretty crazy that people think of a personal relationship with god as being a bible or as if all God would do is quote scripture at them. But I do believe if you actually hear that word, then you will understand the bible in a way no man could ever give you. That word, not the bible is the authority. And that authority comes from within, not "out there".

If you "trust" something, then you are looking to create an authority. And from that authority, you will get your beliefs. This is acceptance rather than understanding. Even if you are repeating truthful things, it's useless if you do not understand. Anyone can repeat 1+1=2 as a true statement, but it's useless to know that if you don't actually understand and can't apply it to your life. There is only 1 authority, and it is within people(god). Thus, the people are the real authority.

And that is the reason they have to be deceived. Don't need to deceive bad people, only good people. But the people themselves are the authority, they just blindly give it away.

I could read the bible a few years ago, and it didn't make sense to me. I always let the church define it for me, and it seemed dumb and didn't make sense. I see contradictions and hypocrisy everywhere. I gained my understanding away from the bible, but then when I read the bible after I gained understanding I was blown away because I seen Jesus saying what I learned exactly.

Don't have to be a christian in order to understand Jesus or do the right things.

What you mention about opening ourselves up to genocide is due to you fearing death and not understanding what is "you". If you understand the true nature of consciousness and creation then it's not such a fearful thing. I understand your fear, but in the end it is more a fear of the unknown than anything. Not that I think or want that to happen, just that I don't think such a fear should over ride doing what is right.

If you steal, then how can you expect to live in a world with no theives? If you kill, how can you expect to live in a world with no murder? If you yourself do evil things and resort to evil ways as a way of dealing with conflict, then your very presence makes it impossible to have a society without those things.

It's not that hard to understand the path of Jesus. All you have to do is look at the world and try to see what it would take of all people to have a peaceful society. How would people have to act towards one another? And then now be that change. Be what you see needs to be done. As you do that, you'll start to see how Jesus acted and was an example of. And when you start to look at the actions of others who don't do such things, then alot of other things start making sense too.

I pretty much reject Paul and about half the NT. I don't consider myself to be a Christian, and think Christianity is a Satanic religion built on the sacrifice of truth so that the lie of this world may live. They find salvation in the death of Jesus as a sacrifice for their sins, and I see his life and example to be something which should be followed and is a path that leads to better things.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
Wow, it's a good thing you posted here! The members of ATS secretly control all societies, so we can listen to you and stop all wars.

Darn those pesky mythological beasts that try to get us to do their bidding!

Confucius say: The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.

If a single person doesn't do it, then none will ever be able to do it.

top topics

join