It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens to use Pakistan nukes against the US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good info, however, you missed my first point about how if Al Qaeda got nukes and used it, then it WILL be the U.S. fault because they were behind the creation of such terrorist groups, and they need to stop policing the world.

Other countries have got their own problems, so let them handle it themselves. Why waste money, troops, and supplies handling others situations?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You can finish reading the rest of the story here. If you really care to learn whats really going on "Bobby"

The New Great Game

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Common, I respect your opinion, truly. My opinion of the events of 911 are first hand, well, I had family at ground zero, and a couple of friends who live in Manhattan. It was airplanes that hit, everything I saw on TV was replayed to me by my brother and friends. I do not believe flight 93 was taken down the way it is told, like many I think it was shot down to save the lives of it's intended target.My brother has photographs, video, of that day that he will never post or place in the news out of respect for those who died so horribly, but mine eyes have seen them, I fully believe it was the work of those who were accused.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Thats crazy, it might of well been exactly that, who truly knows. Thats not to say that our govt is telling us everything, cause they probably arent.

I remember where I was when 911 happened. I was in 29 palms, in the barraks talking on the phone with a local girl when my platoon sgt ran over to where I was, took the phone out of my hand, and brought me over to the TV at the firewatch station. I couldnt believe what I was seeing, and as soon as that happened, the whole base was put on alert, we had to inspect every vehicle that came in or out of the base THOROUGHLY, we had to go through every single box that was being delivered to the base, and all battalions were on stand by. The threat level jumped immediately, and we had tanks placed at the entrance way of the base ready to blow the hell out of anything that smiled at the MPs the wrong way. It was really freakin intense. So when it comes to 911, it really makes me want hard evidence for me to believe in anything else. I dont like to make judgements based off of tid bits of info, but if and when it does rear its ugly face out, I will be the first one to take to the streets.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You can finish reading the rest of the story here. If you really care to learn whats really going on "Bobby"

The New Great Game

From what I read Slayer himself has no idea what he is talking about. That massive pack of information which you posted and try to mix information together and produce a conclusion which suits your own ideas hence:

They were the ones who helped the US over throw the Taliban in the first place. They remembered when we helped them fight off the Soviets. So they returned the favor.

This just shows your lack of understanding. No one helped America, it was only the warlord Masoud from the north. But to tell you the truth Masoud also didn't like America, he just took sides to survive, that is what warlords do.

At the time of soviets America didn't help Masoud, back then Masoud wasn’t even that big, he was a small player. America through the ISI was helping Hekmatyar who is labelled as a terrorist now. When the Russians were defeated Hekmatyar was praised as a hero, the poor dude is in hiding now.

I was born and raised in Afghanistan, I learned the history and its politics and since I'm one of them I understand their culture much more than you could ever in your life time due to the fact that I lived it.

[edit on 043030p://30b6 by Ownification]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Why dont you come over to where the big boys talk and stop trying to impress people with your links to slanted views.

I'll be waiting for you in the ring.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Why dont you come over to where the big boys talk and stop trying to impress people with your links to slanted views.

I'll be waiting for you in the ring.

WOW that is an embarassing way of speaking, I thought you were gonna ask me to fight you 1 on 1 but then I realized this is an international website. Anyways where do bigboys talk, I just showed how ignorant you are when it comes to the subject in hand. If you wanna take this to where the 'big boys' hang out then I don't mind
I'll be happy to rid another one of your kind from this site.

By the way what happened to your friend space cadet, waiting for his reply. So predictable.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Now you chose a topic I hadn't covered in that post.

The New Great Game

He/She/It isn't my friend

[edit on 22-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Now you chose a topic I hadn't covered in that post.

The New Great Game

He/She/It isn't my friend

[edit on 22-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

Once again a source of embarassment, I thought you were going to ask me to debate the subject at hand in the debates forum but you posted the link to your thread. I don't even know if there is a debate forum anymore. Anywho I'm not gonna leave a comment on your thread my reply is here, if you wanna copy my reply and do a reply on my reply on your thread then I will pursue it and post a reply on your reply which is on my reply, on your thread. ENJOY.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The problem with Al Qaeda getting a nuke from Pakistan and being able to use it is.

1 no country keeps there nukes ether assembled or armed ready to go off.
this means that Al Qaeda will have to find SOMEONE to ether assemble and arm the nuke.
this takes highly trained personal.

2 Al Qaeda will have to transport the nuke to there target.

This is where the US NEST teams come into play.
www.milnet.com...

once a weapon is on the lose the nest teams will start to hunt for in in Pakistan and beyond.
NEST agents sophisticated gamma and neutron detectors that sniff for radiation emissions.
they will have any US aircraft they need to hunt for the nuke.

Al Qaeda will have to assemble and/or arm the weapon.
Then they will have to transport the weapon to the US all without the nest teams being able to catch them.
The NEST teams will have any resources they need to hunt for the device.
they will have any military personal, ships, planes, even subs, and any money they need to find and recover the nuke/s.

If a Pakistani nuke is on the lose you can bet that no ship or plane or any other transport will get close to the US without being searched for the nuke.
and they will have the Navy Seals there to help/terminate any one with a rogue nuke.
Navy P3s Orion's aircraft have the gamma and neutron detectors as Russian and chinese nuke subs and there weapons also give off this radiation emissions.

www.sourcewatch.org...
abcnews.go.com...

If anyone is interested I found this list of freqs of DOE "Nest" Teams.
NV206 DOE NEST Teams 164.275, 167.850, 168.450, 171.200, 171.950, 173.000 mhz
There home base is at Nellis AFB NV
I have them programed in my scanner just in case.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I thought this thread was supposed to be about Al-Qaeda getting ahold of Pakistan's nuclear weapons and using them on the United States?

The U.S. has stated that they've already obtained the whereabouts of Pakistan's nuclear weapons, and are able to capture or destroy them at a moment's notice if Pakistan's government should fall to the extremists. Al-Qaeda wouldn't stand a chance.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oatmeal

Afghanistan asked America to bring proof that Osama-Bin-Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks, then Osama would have been handed in to America.

Where is proof Afghanistan asked America?

Where is the proof? Post it, I will look at it, if your having brain freeze thats not my problem. Just post proof!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

I saw it on the news too,when a taliban minister speaking before the press in Pakistan said that they would hand over bin laden if there was proof that he was involved in 9/11

Just used google and I found a link

www.guardian.co.uk...

I know for fact that before the war started the bbc and other networks were told the same thing in Pakistan by a taliban minister-the above guardian link is refering to the taliban again saying that they would hand over Bin laden while the bombs were dropping on their pick up trucks and guys in sandals with ak47s if America had proof

Just face it,your media has lied to you again-I dont blame you for not knowing this,but in your shoes I would be angry that important infomation like this is not aired to the public

Just shows you how arogant our so called leaders are,there like that as they know the cowardly media wont do the job they realy should and will print and air what they are told too!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wow, that's why I enjoy your posts Slayer they're always comprehensive, a lot of it is common knowledge but it's always best take everything in one hit!

I wonder which country the taliban are going to run to next time.. assuming they all get away this time that is

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
well guess what PAKISTAN....
If "Al-Queda" gets one of YOUR nukes and uses them on US,
YOU are responsible, and that alone will give us more than enough reason to wipe that entire region off of the face of the planet.

I hope you arent that stupid Pakistan =)

So if someone steals your car, then runs someone over, it's YOUR fault. If someone steals your gun then shoots someone its YOUR fault. If someone commits fraud using your name, its YOUR fault. I see the American ignorance:stupidity ratio to be well presented in this thread. I hate America, and for the most part I hate Americans because they are ignorant and arrogant (at least most I've had the misfortune of having to converse with). Statements like "If it wasn't for us you'd all be speaking chinapanese" only prove that. You go around provoking countries into war, then you fund both sides, then you ride in on your white horse pretending to be on the side of good, then claim the victory as yours when you help stop the war you started. People hate America, for good reason. I used to live in the US, I got so sick and tired of the stupidity I left. I had to laugh at the person who actualy said some paople love America, hahahaha. WHO? C'mon you've got me genuinely curious. Heres hoping the ol Al Qaeda get a nuke, we could do with a little less ignorance in the world anyway, may as well start where they breed.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by quackers]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Dude great post, the one problem with it is the NEST teams you were on about have changed every frequency they broadcast on thanks to you

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

I see where you're coming from and the blame shouldn't be shifted, the blame for the use of a nuclear weapon lies with the imbecile that pressed the button to fire it. Doesn't matter who funds it or whose nuke it is.

But.. I don't get this massive anti-American sentiment that's started to pop up, I'm not gonna say I love the Americans as you quoted cos that's just stupid. I don't love most of my own countrymen, I love my country but not half the prats that walk its streets and its unfortunate but that can be applied to nearly everywhere on the globe, everywhere has it's share of a-holes.

But America have an unfortunate head start on being hated, they're a giant country with a population of 300 million of course there's gonna be a few million clowns amongst them it's the same everywhere!! You expecting all those people to be like the one you replied to? That just isn't so, I've got family and friends in the states and it's not a bad place, it has things to it's credit and things to be shameful about like all the rest of us, but for the size of the place the good far outweighs the bad.

Editing cos I just noticed something else you put.. here's hopin Al qaida get a nuke?

Someone obviously had a lie-in the morning they were handing out brains

[edit on 22-6-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by quackers

Originally posted by Common Good
well guess what PAKISTAN....
If "Al-Queda" gets one of YOUR nukes and uses them on US,
YOU are responsible, and that alone will give us more than enough reason to wipe that entire region off of the face of the planet.

I hope you arent that stupid Pakistan =)

So if someone steals your car, then runs someone over, it's YOUR fault. If someone steals your gun then shoots someone its YOUR fault. If someone commits fraud using your name, its YOUR fault. I see the American ignorance:stupidity ratio to be well presented in this thread. I hate America, and for the most part I hate Americans because they are ignorant and arrogant (at least most I've had the misfortune of having to converse with). Statements like "If it wasn't for us you'd all be speaking chinapanese" only prove that. You go around provoking countries into war, then you fund both sides, then you ride in on your white horse pretending to be on the side of good, then claim the victory as yours when you help stop the war you started. People hate America, for good reason. I used to live in the US, I got so sick and tired of the stupidity I left. I had to laugh at the person who actualy said some paople love America, hahahaha. WHO? C'mon you've got me genuinely curious. Heres hoping the ol Al Qaeda get a nuke, we could do with a little less ignorance in the world anyway, may as well start where they breed.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by quackers]

If someone steals my car and runs someone else over..guess what...
ITS MY GOD DAMN FAULT FOR LEAVING THE KEYS IN THE IGNITION!
If someone committs fraud using my name..guess what...
ITS MY DAMN FAULT FOR BEING SO STUPID AS TO LETTING SOMEONE ACCESS MY INFORMATION!!

How stupid Americans are? damn I just made you look pretty stupid now havent I?

Oh and guess what, IM NOT RUNNING A DAMN COUNTRY...and IF I was...I wouldnt be so STUPID as to letting someone STEAL my NUCLEOR WEAPONS to use it on INNOCENT people.

If Pakistan is really that Laxed, then guess what, they shouldnt even be carrying these weapons! If "Al-Queda" can get a hold of them a "terrorist group"...then that country should lose every right to even owning a squirt gun...got it????

You hope Al Queda gets a nuke and uses it on innocent people?
You sure are one ignorant bastard you know that?

Maybe that is why you left America, cause you just dont get it.
So keep your American hating ass where you are.

Ima be the bigger man here and wish you the best in life, and hope to God that nothing happens to you, because you are too sad to kill.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Man, nice try, but some people enjoy the brainwashing they receive and don't like to consider the evidence of their own eyes. You've done a good job explaining it, but because it wasn't in the mass media, he won't care.

Look I don't need a second grade level explanation about your tinfoil view on world events. We have plenty of more well thought out theories posted all day everyday.
Just take your head out of that tortoise shell and look around.

It's strange that, when confronted with a rational, well-thought-out and well-laid-out argument that you become purile and insulting towards bobbylove321, with accusations of lying and the sort of mob ignorance that you yourself display.

Lets review just how you have attempted to belittle or insult the poster, shall we?

Stop embarrassing yourself...

YEAH YEAH blah blah blah

Unless your willing to state where you're from so others can scrutinize your countries history please pipe down the adults are talking

Are you American or just lying trying to make your statement seem to have value?

Dont bother wasting your time with this ilk he cant even make up his mind where he is from

Look I don't need a second grade level explanation about your tinfoil view on world events. We have plenty of more well thought out theories posted all day everyday.

Six times in not even 2 pages!

What is incredible is that the posters attacking bobbylove321 seem to have massive problems differentiating themselves from the American Government, and understanding that bobbylove321's posts were not a personal attack on them.

If you don't agree how the CIA's meddling in Iran, Iraq and various South American nations is a. blatantly obvious and b. a terrible thing to do, then perhaps you simply support it.

In which case, you lose the moral high ground you've all adopted regardless of the facts, then I can only assume you think the actions of the American government are, in fact, laudible.

This, however, does not excuse the complete degredation of civility and the childish attempts at driving bobbylove321 off this thread. I am amazed that this would be the result of ATS posters, and not some kind of right-wing, gun-toting nationalist website.

Whatever happened to a rational discourse without the need for name-calling?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
ItsAllCrazy, I like you live in England, although I am a Scot. I am old enough to remember the UK before it started becoming "Americanised". However, throughout the past 20 years we have started to emulate the US in virtually every way, and with that has come their level of intelligence. The more "American" we become, the stupider we get as a nation. I honestly believe that no one with open eyes could even deny that. The reason our country is going down the pan is because our people want to be like Americans, they want to eat like American, they want to talk like Americans, they want to consume like Americans and our govenment want to sell off our liberties, and make us just like Americans, stupid ignorant and fat. Of course we already had the advantage of being hated due to colonialism, so at least we don't have that to gain.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join