It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens to use Pakistan nukes against the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

it is traslated as THE DATABASE. it was the list of connections that charlie wilson supplied weapons to against the russians. they are really the taliban.

here's a real interesting link to the reason we are in afghanistan now.

it starts with clinton...
TYING IT ALL TOGETHER

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Originally posted by bobbylove321

The U.S. is behind almost every single terrorist attack in the world, and it didn't help to infuriate them with a fake 9/11 attack on your own people.

OK...

Now I know you're full of it.

Which is it? Are you American or just lying trying to make your statement seem to have value?

"Your own people?"

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Yes, and you need to open up your eyes a little bit my friend.

It's this ignorance trait that you carry around which makes everyone hate our great country.

Face the facts, I know it's hard, but face it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Yes, and you need to open up your eyes a little bit my friend.

It's this ignorance trait that you carry around which makes everyone hate our great country.

Face the facts, I know it's hard, but face it.

Dont bother wasting your time with this ilk he cant even make up his mind where he is from

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes our own people. The U.S. government WAS behind 9/11 and it did it to it's own people.

I know it's hard to swallow, but you need to realize that's the truth, unless you still think a few cave men actually carried out an attack on America without any help, then you are clearly confused, and not even God can help you.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Yes our own people. The U.S. government WAS behind 9/11 and it did it to it's own people.

I know it's hard to swallow, but you need to realize that's the truth, unless you still think a few cave men actually carried out an attack on America without any help, then you are clearly confused, and not even God can help you.

Look I don't need a second grade level explanation about your tinfoil view on world events. We have plenty of more well thought out theories posted all day everyday.

Just take your head out of that tortoise shell and look around.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The Pakistani army is well it's way to defeating the Al Qaeda. Still this terrorist organization will never truly disappear. They are like the mythical multi headed hydra of the ancient world. You kill one of their leaders another person then steps in to take his place. The only way to stop them completely is to wipe them all out at once. Unfortunately a lot of innocent people will be injured or die through the use of this action.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by moderndayenki]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Yes, you are correct. Tinfoil whoohooo aliens around us, YEAH!!!

Good luck on your enlisting man. I really hope you catch them terrorists overseas, while we sit back here sip on some champagne and laugh.

Good luck, really I mean it.

Anyways, I'm done here, because clearly some people have their heads up their(Snips) It seems to be the new trend now a days.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by asala]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayenki
The only way to stop them completely is to wipe them all out of once.

Murder is not the answer here

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I do worry about the stability of the Pakistani government from radical elements in their military/intelligence services though.The last thing the region needs now is another radical state,this one with ready made nuclear weapons.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by moderndayenki

Exactly.

The Taliban have been taking a beating in SWAT for over two months now.
None of the tribal Chieftains want them they will simply have to go back into Afghanistan.

Pakistan Claims More Gains Against Taliban

www.nytimes.com

KHAWAZAKHELA, Pakistan — A top Pakistani general said Friday that the military had succeeded in clearing two militant strongholds in upper parts of the contested Swat Valley, including this city, and was just a week away from taking over a third.

“Essentially, at this point in time, we are looking at eliminating the hard-core militants,” Maj. Gen. Sajjad Ghani, the commanding officer of the military operation in the upper part of Swat, said in a briefing for journalists here. Khawazakhela is one of the largest cities in Swat, with a population estimated at more than 500,000.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Pakistani army closes in on Swat town; bomb kills 11

www.reuters.com

* Pakistani soldiers close in on Swat town - army

* Bomb kills 11 in Peshawar

* Suspected U.S. drone kills 28 militants

* Number of displaced rises to 1.17 million - U.N.

(Adds UNHCR comment)

By Alamgir Bitani

PESHAWAR, Pakistan, May 16 (Reuters) - Pakistani soldiers are closing in on the main town in the Taliban bastion of Swat, the army said on Saturday, in an offensive that has driven more than a million people from their homes.

The army launched the offensive more than a week ago to stop the spread of Taliban influence after the collapse of a peace pact the United Stat
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Pakistani troops advance against Taliban

www.latimes.com

Army says 55 militants are killed as crackdown continues. Curfew is lifted to allow thousands more civilians to flee, though officials fear Taliban fighters will try to blend in and escape too.

The Pakistani military said it had killed 55 Taliban in the Swat Valley on Friday and that it had lifted a curfew so thousands more civilians could flee the area in advance of an expected operation against militants in the area's largest town.

Taliban fighters are reportedly deeply entrenched in Mingora and the military

Related News Links:
www.miamiherald.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Pakistan drops hundreds of commandos in Taleban's Swat strongholds
Taliban try to spread fighting in Pakistani tribal belt
Pakistan launches air and tank attacks to halt march of Taliban
Pakistan urges Taliban to lay down arms

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Yes, that's correct. It will be the U.S. fault.

Why do you think most of the world hates the U.S. now? Because they are rich (haha not in this economy)?

Looks to me like you are the one who hates the U.S. The 'everyone hates the U.S.' is over-used and is mostly hype. This is not true. The majority of the world, outside the U.S., really doesn't think so much about the U.S. Not so much. So, 'most of the world' falls into two categories: The ones who could care less, don't like or dislike Americans and those who LOVE Americans (for what ever reasons, usually for financial). A very small number HATE the U.S. and most of those are currently training in the Pakistan and Afgahnistan desert right now. Funny thing is, quite a lot of those (terrorist in training) don't even hate Americans. But, I think you do.

Believe it or not, most aren't as susceptible to media rhetoric, as the United States people are. BTW, (I found this interesting) did you know the media hype started in Britain. It's been studied, researched, left so many researchers and institutions in peril. They had to revamp their marketing classes, psychological studies, socio-economic planning and futures...you name it, it's marketing and business strategy has been taught differently. That's also kind of ironic, considering we all think of Hollywood's fingerprint on media and performance. But, it was the way that Brits embraced the media and the tabloids and how many were actually genuinely affected by the headlines of the day. (This is so interesting, I could talk about this all day.)

No, it's because the CIA keeps meddling in everyone's affairs, so yes it's their own fault.

You need to face reality, and stop being ignorant.

Actually the CIA doesn't 'meddle'(your word) in everyone's affairs, only those that hold a considerably large U.S. interest and whether the 'affair' has the potential to effect those interests (usually it's a financial interested - look up the Banana War).

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Hey bobby, let me ask you something.
Is there anything that goes wrong in this world that isnt the OUR fault?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

I'm not sure how credible these sources are, but if the statements given by Al qaeda are true then there's the question of how credible the claims are that they can only get control of some pakistani nuclear missiles.

I hope they blow themselves up away from all civilians trying to figure out how to fire the rockets and they explode and wipe out all Al Qaeda terrorists!

www.sindhtoday.net

YEah Al-Qaeda terrorist is a form of Bacteria which grows in the tall mountains bordering Pakistan and Afghanistan. You guys really need to go to a psychiatrist and check yourselves. Seriously people like you embarrass me from calling myself human.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

No, if Al Qaeda gets nukes and uses it, the U.S. is responsible. The U.S. is behind almost every single terrorist attack in the world, and it didn't help to infuriate them with a fake 9/11 attack on your own people.

Another "Blame America" flamer, again I say show me the proof. You keep blaming America for all the worlds problems, well please get a life. If it wasn't for America you would be speaking Russian or Chinese. Before posting that [insert world problem here] is Americas fault, get some proof first, then maybe we'll have something to discuss...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

Go back to the thread where you asked me to show proof and respond to my post where I did show proof. And please do something to normalize your brainwashed brain.

By the way the proof which you asked for, for this thread is in my signature. Read it. Afghanistan asked America to bring proof that Osama-Bin-Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks, then Osama would have been handed in to America. But no America doesn't need evidence to kill 1 million innocent people in the name of Al-Qaeda therefore Al-Qaeda has the legitimate right to nuke America. Prove me wrong by bringing proof.

[edit on 033030p://30b6 by Ownification]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Bobby, is that you? No seriously, is this an AE?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Afghanistan asked America to bring proof that Osama-Bin-Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks, then Osama would have been handed in to America.

Where is proof Afghanistan asked America?

Where is the proof? Post it, I will look at it, if your having brain freeze thats not my problem. Just post proof!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join