It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're good, very good. Iran related...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Iran, they want it. They need it. It's one of the few places they don't have control. But they know we will not tolerate another Iraq situation, an endless war under false pretenses.

So if you are in their shoes what do you do?

The only way we the people would allow our troops and money to be sacrificed on the Iranian land would be if we were aiding the Iranian people against the "regime'. Then allowing "their" control to be easily implemented. It's been done before, and not just there too.

So sit back and watch the show folks. Iran is simply too important, there is too much money at stake in the global markets for this revolution to be led up to the Iranian people.

pakalert.wordpress.com...

Decide for yourself. I'm not saying this is what you should believe. I'm simply giving my perspective.

Also, keep watch on Iran and there involvement in this (en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Isn't Iran one of the few nations without a central banking system? I believe this is what you're alluding to.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
agree

I think its the CIA that caused it, so they can't slip more CIA assets thru the Iran Government to give them more power.

When i see CNN and FOX news covering this and supporting the so called revolution, i just have a itch that something isn't right.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
In the words of Freud, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Personally, being one of those people in the oh-so-evil MSM, I really don't think that the industrialized world really had anything to do with starting this. However, it has been quite fortuitous. We here in democratic countries have a vested interest in the spread of democracy and the entire world has an interest in rogue nations being brought back into the fold. This is especially true when nuclear proliferation is involved.

I will fully admit that all of the news outlets, including my own, that I have seen in the western world have been pro-Green so to speak. I don't think I need to apologize for this however, as the end of the current rule in Iran is a major step in the right direction! All the better if we can spread a wave of democratic thought across all of the Middle East with it. What we are showing right now could be just as important as the fall of the Soviet Union and just as great for the people of the world.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Interesting you should say this, because this popped up on the Beeb this morning.

West 'seeks Iran disintegration'

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's not like the U.S. has ever started a revolution in Iran before.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtinguish
It's not like the U.S. has ever started a revolution in Iran before.

No, it's actually not like the United States ever has. The 1979 Iranian Revolution was an unmitigated disaster for the USA, and has caused no end of headaches for 30 years. If you had said "It's not like the U.S. has ever tried to dominate Iranian politics before." I would have easily bought that, however what you said is blatantly untrue.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My take is they want Ahmadinejad back in power otherwise they don't have their default bad guy over there to go to war with...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Whenever there's revolution, there's CIA behind it, everytime. Soekarno coup d'etat, and May 1998 chaost.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Scopeless

The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
www.cbi.ir...

Here's the English version of the site.

It's funny, I hear your claim again and again about most enemies of the United States, the so-called "axis of evil". IMO, the central banking system with its inherent debt-based FIAT currency is such a good scam, that all governments and its ruling class world wide endorse it and take part in it.

Some people will claim that these few central banks are different, because they are not owned by the Rothschild family. However, since all central banks outside the US are government-owned, it's difficult imagining this being the case. (of course, since most countries trade bonds/t-bills on the open market, control - not ownership is somewhat possible)

[edit on 23/6/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyo
Whenever there's revolution, there's CIA behind it, everytime. Soekarno coup d'etat, and May 1998 chaost.

Wow you're not paranoid at all are you? I wonder why then they are so obsessed with north and central Africa, there are a couple revolutions there every year...

top topics

join