It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente: An Attack on Iran Will Spark World War III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I know you folks like Gerald Celente, and as I was surfing the web about Iran and war and stuff, I came across the following page:

www.shtfplan.com...

It has Gerald Celente's latest prediction: that an attack on Iran will be the start of World War 3. Unfortunately, John Titor thought that World War 3 was "relatively short".

I'm going to take a wait and see approach here rather than make any predictions. As far as discussion material, though, when do you think it's going to happen? Are they going to do it just before Iran starts operation of the reactor in August, or will they wait until sometime after? Or maybe not at all?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I think it started with 9/11 and has been esclating daily .

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Actually I had thought that it started with the first Gulf War against Iraq . What was it Sadam use to call that war , " the mother of all battles " ?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i have to agree, what with Russia and china showing support for Iran, if Israeli or America were to attack them preemptively, we would definitely be at war.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've been pondering this scenario for a little bit, assuming all this Iran & North Korea stuff is pre planned to start WWIII let's think about this. Iranians are greatly divided after this last election and if the Iranian Government wants to continue business as usual, they need something to unite their people behind. Either a false flag or true Israel attack will do this for them. Now we already suspect the CIA might have some ties to this small "revolution" in Iran, but what if it's preparation for something bigger you know?

Idk I'm thinking I'm just paranoid and none of this stuff will happen (hopefully), but if it does I guess it wouldn't be too surprising either.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Its funny if you think about it. Everyone is so hyped up and tense as hell now. Well if one tiny thing, be it somthing small like and offense to another country, things could get blown way out of proportion. Especially right now, just a simple move could make people over react causing mass problems. Lets just hope we all play this smart. If we dont our children will pay for what we do this time.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How come when the shtfplan.com website links to Celente's website as a source it says nothing which resembles the quote they use.

I'm sorry but with the name shtf - meaning "# hits the fan" and no source for their site this talk is utter rubbish.

I don't doubt that if the regime survives the next few months and don't tone down anti-western comments and stop their nuclear weapons ambitions then a war is inevitable, and with Russian interests there it will be risky. But don't be so bloody hasty to say the end is nigh.

And check your sources first please!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
When I google "The History of the Future: Trends 2012" all I get are cheesy websites full of conspiracies. Why nothing to do with Gerard Celente if he made this prediction according to the sh*tty fan site you have as your source?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Therefore sh*tty fa*ny site is just the authors opinions and he/she puts a whole load of more opinions underneath the Celente comments he/she faked.

I like how he says this: "When we speak of Iran, it must be noted that one man, and one man only makes the decisions in Iran - Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei - and this individual is a spiritual leader in Iran."

Khamenei is a psychopathic killer on a rampage
He can't control his own people and the country of Iran is going on strike to cripple the regime. Rafsanjani can remove him as Khamenei is becoming more isolated, and depending on the army and revolutionary guards positions then civil war is possible.

We will not bomb a country whose rulers are our enemy whilst they are in a civil war state, that would only unite them together. Totally ridiculous suggestion that we would!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There are too many 'omg so-and-so current event will spark ww3' threads.
Ww3 hasn't happened the last 15 times people said it would for whatever reason it was then, not sure I can take anything else seriously anymore.. haha.

But then thats when it will happen unexpectedly..over a sport trading or something..yea.. i'll be the first to report.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
There are too many 'omg so-and-so current event will spark ww3' threads.
Ww3 hasn't happened the last 15 times people said it would for whatever reason it was then, not sure I can take anything else seriously anymore.. haha.

But then thats when it will happen unexpectedly..over a sport trading or something..yea.. i'll be the first to report.

But if you check the source and google part of what Celente was supposed to say and also check Celente's website you find nothing new, except what he previously said about a big war is common to get a country out of depression and that he's not predicting one yet though.

Here's the google links check 'em out don't be lazy check the source:
(this was directed at everyone not just you)

Link

Link

Notice the first website found is the shtfplan.com website and the rest are other opinionated ones as well. Not one other site has the same exact phrase that he's quoting Celente on. Don't you think that a bit suspicious when he claims Celente says that in his summer 2009 journals?!!

[edit on 6/22/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I do believe Iran will be the touchstone for the full escalation of World War III, which MaxTO is right in stating it began with the First Gulf War in my humble oppinion.

I believe World War III will be the capstone on top of the Age of Pisces and the cataclysmic and tumultuous results will the usher in the Age of Aquarius.

I liked the move ‘Hair’ so I am not all that worried about the Age of Aquarius just Treat Williams starring in a remake!

Now I think Iran’s importance in this ‘act’ of war is far deeper and dates further back than anyone might think to look.

The ‘straw’ that broke the back of the Roman Empire was the failed war with the Sassanid Empire, the Sassanid Empire was Persia!

The Roman Empire’s official borders began to shrink from that point on, and eventually shrank to the point that the Roman Empire had to metamorphosis into the Holy Roman Empire to continue to hobble on with a shoe string budget.

Yet when it morphed into the Holy Roman Empire most of the Christian Religion was manufactured through ecumenical councils that borrowed most of the elements for Christianity from Sassanid Gnosticism!

Rome could not quite destroy the Sassanid Empire but it did sadistically destroy and pervert its belief system as a parting aside to it.

One might think that’s pretty far fetched but if you believe the Powers that Be are chiefly comprised of bloodlines that stretch back before antiquity, and then grudges could in fact last a long time and be far more of a driving force in how the Powers that Be play the World War III game board.

This thing with Persia goes back a long time, a very long time and I don’t think it’s true importance currently to the Powers that Be have anything with what is going on in Persia today or even since World War II.

I think it dates back to the 3rd century.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello people i just provided evidence that shows the source is fake. Can anyone prove the source is really quoting celente?

that would be helpful before we all scream out in agony that the world in ending because what is the point of another 10 pages of agreeing with celente when he might not have even said this!!

[edit on 22-6-2009 by john124]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/22/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am not sure what yall are arguing about....here Celente says if Iran is attacked by Israel or the US then it will be ww3....and this was on Jan 27

www.youtube.com...

join