It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora Borealis Looking Clouds Over NWArkansas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Weird weather lately.
The other day, this past Thursday the skies above NWArkansas were a sight to behold. The cloud patterns were fantastic. Being a person who scans the skies whenever possible, I found myself staring at the clouds most of the day after having seen a few objects I couldn't easily identify (no, this isn't a UFO story) and was at first shocked when I saw some clouds glowing green. Then I was stunned as I saw no less than three more cloud formations glowing multi-colored.
HAARP popped into my mind and then I became alarmed. Of course nothing happened, but I was still a little spooked. It is an eerie sight if you don't expect to see something like that.
One cloud formation in particular was very cool looking. Looking at it from my left to right it was blue (slightly brighter than the dark blue sky behind it) fading into green orange and then yellow.

I didn't have a camera with me as I was at work and just don't carry one to work, so I have nothing to substantiate this (which also means that the thread is doomed, but oh well.) But I guess my question is, did anyone else happen to see it?

Could it actually BE HAARP and they're using it to control this whacky weather pattern we are seeing across the US lately? NW Arkansas is right on the boundary of where that high level dome has been pushing all of the crazy weather up into places like New Jersey lately.

Anyhow, I'll toss this vid out because this is precisely how some of the clouds looked that day.

And here is the link in case it didn't embed properly. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
apod.nasa.gov...

Possible Iridescent Clouds ?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
That's pretty great -- was in Texarkana yesterday -- perhaps a bit south -- didn't see any.. Too bad, wish I had. Rainbow clouds are great... don't know how they are created -- lots of strange stuff in the sky...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i have read a lot of peoples writing on how that those rainbow clouds are HAARP related,

i don't really believe that, but its interesting to look into none the less.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The colors of the clouds in the video are in the right order for it to be a rainbow within the clouds, probably the sun somehow shining through the water molecules within the clouds causing the effect.

new topics

top topics

join