It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For People who don't like us (Americans)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I for one would love to make everybody who hates the US happy.

If I had it in my power I would pull every single soldier, airman, marine and navy member from the hundreds of American financed bases that are scattered throughout the world and close every single one of them down immediately.

I would close down the UN and all of the wasted money that the US puts into it. A major waste of our tax dollars and obviously the biggest contributor to the UN so nobody has to be bothered by that expensive American supported influence any more.

We of course would pull all American embassies from every country. No more immigrants need apply as it would only serve as another outlet for that terrible American influence.

No more military aid. No more strategic, logistical, space, satellite, technological, nuclear, research, hundreds of billions in food aid every year, or financial aid for anyone on the planet.

Not a single evil American dime.

This would allow the US taxpayers to save on trillions of dollars a year in expenditures that seem to be nothing but an affront to the rest of the world.

No more meddling. No more interfering. No more influencing the rest of the planet.

Demilitarized zones on all borders. Deportation of anyone who is not a citizen.

Rebuild our industrial base as well as infrastructure so imports and exports can be reduced to an absolute minimum.

All efforts would be taken to reduce oil use to a minimum and only use US held reserves. All other energy would come from a national effort to exploit wind, water, nuclear, solar and of course any new alternative technology available. This would allow us to never again influence the middle east with our need for oil.

Of course without spending literally trillions of dollars a year everywhere but in the US we can settle debts within a few years and then cut off all diplomatic ties with the rest of the planet altogether.

We would of course set up legislation forbidding the US from ever ,at any point in time, exporting any type of military aid to any foriegn country at any point in time or for any reason. This would allow any aspiring country the opportunity to expand their territory without the threat of intervention from the evil American military.

Then everybody would be happy.

The rest of the world would be a veritable utopia.

And us evil Americans could rest secure in the knowledge that we weren't offending anybody any more.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

That is awesome. I would give you a star if I could.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I don't hate Americans or America.

I hate the widespread apathy and simple lack of 'giving a damn' that infects your country.

I hate your puppet government and the way it manufactures crises and needs to appease it's whim of the moment.

I hate the way your government tries to be some kind of moral guardian on nuclear weapons, when your government is the only country to ever use them in an act of war.

I could go on but you get the point.

You are a great, friendly people. Problem is, your America today is not what was envisioned all those years ago.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I've once been an alien in USA. I agree there's a vast difference even in people's attitudes between states.

In Atlanta for example, people are very nice, they greet you on the streets even if you are complete stranger. When you go to LA, you have to wearing something fashionable or you are practically invisible.

Overall, the civilians are nice, but I can't say anything about the government. That's why, if I were to invade USA, I will make it sure that no civilian on American soil will be harmed or their rights restrained. Should any under my command violate the order, they will be met by swift justice!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder[/url]

If you set yourself up to be the policeman of the world and demand that other nation states act as you deem fit, then you have only yourself to blame if you set yourself up for a swift kick to your gonads.

As far as I know, the USA is the only country to have ever used weapons of mass destruction - by bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki. (The USA, prior to GWI, called biological and chemical agents WMDs, simply because it suited their purpose to do so at the time. They are not!)

The US is hell bent on blaming everybody else for the state of the world, a world which I might add, the US attempted to make in it's own image, from 1945.

Former friends and allies in the Far and Near East rail against the US because of it's misguided foreign policy and the ineptitude of it's military leaders in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Don't you realise that Saudi Arabia hates you with a passion? Are Americans that stupidly blind to what is happening in that kingdom?

Because of that ineptitude and often ill-concealed contempt for people often regarded as her inferiors, the US has suddenly found itself an 'enemy of the people' of the world.

That is not to say that we Brits are not blameless but, as somebody once said, "One maqn's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter!"

Your covert support [NORAID] for all things IRA during the 30 odd years of murder, rape and terror in Northern Ireland and your apparent support for the Muj in Afghanistan during the Russian occupation are, two sides of the same coin.

To my mind, the USA cannot make up it's own mind. It says, "Don't do as I do, do as I say!" and then lambasts others who dare to step out of line when they decide to "do as I do!"

Much like Iran and North Korea. Perhaps Iran does want it's own nuclear weapon, but that is up to the Iranians. They are a Nation State and THEY should be in charge of their own destiny, not the US of A.

North Korea has nuclear weapons, well not that many, but enough to make America think twice about taking military action.

But where was America when Israel and South Africa developed their nuclear weapons? Oh I forgot. They were supplying the enriched uranium, via Canada.

Now we have the Yanks and Brits doing another double act in yet another country that American wealth cannot buy.

Now we have a new administration in the US. I for one hope that Americans can finally wake up and smell the stuff that's coming their way and realise, finally, what it is.

The brown stuff has hit so many fans that I fear the US will drag we Brits deeper and deeper in to the abyss - hence the world recession.

Just another thing that was 'made in America'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join