It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crosses path of Israeli Jet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If this is a repeat, mods please delete this post.

Very interesting video taken over Israel.

What is so fascinating to me is how the object seems to deliberately move into
the path of the jet. According to the website that posted the video, the UFO and the jets
were 'communicating" with each other. I'm not sure about all that but you
can read their theory here:

edit:
I can't get the link to post but you can find it on the youtube page.

Music is a bit heavy handed for "effect' so you might want to turn it down
a little bit.

[edit on 6/21/2009 by Zaydie]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Despite the tragic music, it is an interesting video. It seems to speed off into thin air.

What does make me wonder during a certain point in the film, the craft goes from looking like a distant weather balloon, to a pyramid up close. All within seconds, which make's me worry about camera tricks.

Second, not based on facts, but if it was a weather balloon, may it have got caught behind the trail from the jet and been sucked in the same direction giving the effect of it disappearing?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Looks awesome, cant say what it is..
Looks intelligent, if its real. certainly no comet or sattelite.

nice music

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Very interesting.
The pyramid shape is most likely the very much discussed "lens effect" ( don't remember the name now)

But never than less it is interesting, since it stays stationary for a long time and then move ( if it is at the same altitude as the jetplane ) very fast to a new point when the plane approaches.

Nice one.

Starred and flagged.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Good Find star and flag

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

I don't think so. It seems to me to have intelligent intent (as Solidus Green eye
said) as to the direction that it is taking.

Which I guess is why the video poster seems to think that
they were communicating. As I said above, I don't know about that.

IMO, I think the object was playing games with the jet. I think it was
giving the jet a cosmic "neener" . lol

Thanks for the S&F Ocker and Akezzon.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think the reason the object appeared to disappear was that the cameraman zoomed out quickly... That brought the jet into frame and the object naturally became much smaller. An optical illusion.

The pyramid thing also is another trick of zooming.

Still an intriguing video, if the cameraman isn't outright being manipulative.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The related link to the Youtube claims the video was classified and
the video was "leaked". I would take that with a grain of salt.
It doesn't appear to be a military video so how and why would it be
classified. Unless, the person who took the video turned it over to the
Israeli military.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

As you said, I would take that with a grain of salt.

People can say whatever they like on YouTube!
I'm just pointing out two obvious things I saw in that video that I have seen in other bogus vids.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The Jet is just as likely to be a commercial plane at cruising height as say a fighter/interceptor with two engines at the same height, and easily flying much faster than the object.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well....besides being a little dizzy from all the camera shake, from what I saw it sure as heck didn't look anything like a military jet.

I saw a high altitude jet passing over head, leaving a contrail.

I will not pass judgement, however, on the UFO. Will wait for some analysis (of the video, not me!)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
Very interesting.
The pyramid shape is most likely the very much duscussed "lens effect" ( don't remember the name now)

But never than less it is interesting, since it stays stationary for a long time and then move ( if it is at the same altitude as the jetplane ) very fast to a new point when the plane approaches.

Nice one.

Starred and flagged.

That is correct about that pyramid shape. I've seen videos where it's a diamond shape. I heard the explanation many years ago and forget the details but it is something that is within the camcorder and it was duplicated.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The tetrahedral shape is how software deals with bright spots. I've seen many of those. They do look like some "textures" often used in 3D illustrations.

The music and video contents are absolutely horrible

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

THE NEW FIASCO BY MICHAEL COHEN

Under different circumstances I wouldn't bother myself to write about this guy again but
due to the outrageous claims in this particular Youtube video I think I have to clarify
some things to give credit to the real sources. First of all the video is legitimate but not
those claims by our infamous “favorite psychic” AKA Michael Cohen AKA AllNewsWeb.

The Claim- Michael Cohen posted this video in Youtube on June 20, 2009 in his
Alinewsweb Yotube page. Let's review what Cohen claims: “this footage never goes
public because the channel 10tv show from Israel buy it from the kid that take this
footage. This remarkable film (below) that has all the signs of being genuine footage
has managed to leak out of Israel and onto the World Wide Web.”

The rest of the report is irrelevant because he talks about prophet Ezekiel, the
Kabbalah etc. etc. wich are not issues to discuss here so let's go back to the topic that
is the video. Get notice that psychic Michael Cohen didn't mention the kid's name that
is the kid who recorded the video.

The Real Facts - This footage was recorded by young israeli Gil Bar in the balcony of
his home in Israel. The footage was analyzed by author and researcher Barry Chamish
also from Israel. Barry Chamish presented Gil Bar and the footage on the tv show
UFOS The Best Evidence Ever Caught On Tape 2 broadcast by FOX network on April 27,
2000 nationwide, this tv show has been presented many times not only in the US but
in other countries as well for the past eight years.

And now meet Gil Bar from Israel talking about his footage on the April 27, 2000
tv show by FOX. ( I'm still having problems to embed the video on ATS Media so
please if anybody do me the favor, most appreciated)

Conclusion: Again the infamous psychic Michael Cohen lied by making a fancy story
around a piece of footage claiming false situations of a leaked video never shown to
the public before etc. claims I just proved are false. And to link this video with those
biblical prophecies it's clear the psychic is trying to attract attention to him as a
visionary. I will suggest again to Mr.Cohen to concentrate in his “visions” and let
the UFOS for the serious researchers.

NOTE: If someone is interested to watch the complete 42 min. tv show go to this link.
v.ku6.com...

[edit on 22-6-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

Wow, the israeli airforce sends up a twin or even a four engine fighterjet (watch the dual contrails) to inspect the "UFO"!! Come on, its just an passenger airplane passing by and the light object is an overlay. It is cheap and it's badly done imho.

edit: spelling

[edit on 2009/6/22 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Looks to me like a silver balloon drifting along and a jet passing by in the distance.

I know its a 2 line minimum on the site, but I honestly cant fluff out what I saw any more than what I've written.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thank you for that information.

Although the video did look real to me, I was skeptical of what the
poster was claiming. So, another old video was brought up again
and reposted on Youtube for an agenda.
Why am I not surprised.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This has been discussed here before. The conclusion was that the video was a fake.

Off to see if I cant dig up the link for it

new topics

top topics

join