It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Idol!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I know everybody has some favorite genre and musician or group and I also know many of you possibly do your own music as well...do you?

If you do...let's see if we can get a small BTS Talent show going that would feature contestants and their own personal musical entries...The Entry Categories could be Rap/Hip Hop...Dance/Electronic...Metal/Alternative. We can even select judges. Songs can feature you in a vocal appearance such as a guest spot but it needs to be a full song and you have to clearly designate which verse is yours. Lyrics don't have to be yours...especially if it's a karaoke track.

Sounds kinda cool...tracks will be hosted at a music site like Soundclick and voters can place votes here on BTS for the BTS Idol Winner?

Sound cool? Sounds fun to me.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sounds fun buy how do you intend to do the Karaoke part?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
How would it work though?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If you have finished audio because you are a musician or you're a karaoke star or you just like messing with music you just submit what you've done and all the entries will be placed onto a site like soundclick. Each category will have it's seperate tracks and each song from that category will be voted on. The winners of these votes will be named BTS Idol Rap Winner or BTS Electronic Winner and so on...all the contestants need to do is email a track or link the post to their track online, the tracks will be collected and placed on the soundclick site and the fun will begin...no real competition...just a chance for other people to hear your music or your love of the music you listen to.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If the Mods think this might be cool and they'd like to try it I'd be willing to collect tracks and place them on a soundclick site.

If it's cool the main BTS Idol post should be pinned to the top of the forum and people would be free to email me music, or U2U me links. I'd be happy to do some collecting and would even be willing to submit my own music. Even if you did a track all in fun it can still be submitted.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
If the Mods think this might be cool and they'd like to try it I'd be willing to collect tracks and place them on a soundclick site.

If it's cool the main BTS Idol post should be pinned to the top of the forum and people would be free to email me music, or U2U me links. I'd be happy to do some collecting and would even be willing to submit my own music. Even if you did a track all in fun it can still be submitted.

Could be cool but i am just 1 Mod only.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
oooooh sounds cool, id like to be judge if you please. i hope this thing works!

top topics

join