It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seinfeld Returns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There's been tons of rumors and theories and despite Seinfeld himself saying there won't be another Seinfeld show do many of you think he'll return to possibly continue the show and what are your thoughts on it?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
He's done. Just well timed occassional stand up specials from here on out.

Alot of comics took a lesson from once TV top icon Cosby.

Stay retired when you're on top.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i dont think he will, but id love to see seinfeld make more episodes. i love that show and ive almost memorised all the episodes so its time for some new ones Jerry

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan
i love that show and ive almost memorised all the episodes so its time for some new ones Jerry

I love the shrinkage episode with George that one always makes me laugh.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by KillerD]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillerD

Originally posted by chrisnolefan
i love that show and ive almost memorised all the episodes so its time for some new ones Jerry

I love the shrinkage episode with George that one always makes me laugh.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by KillerD]

just watched it again tonight when it was on. theres so many i like, i cant decide which one is my favorite

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just for the record, my favorite two are;

The Voice:

"Helllo, la la la.!" "I'm not looking up if you're going to do that voice!" "This is gonna be a shame."

and

The Burning:

"Okay, thats it for me, you've been great. Goodnight everybody!"

With NBC losing so many of its anchor shows this year it might be a good time to think about bringing back a show or two like Seinfeld. I've always thought a spinoff with Wayne Knight called whatelse?, "Newman" would be a killer idea picking it up after Jerry, Kramer, Elaine, and George had gone to the big house. Thats an open book. What will he do without his nemesis? Mr. Knight has trimmed up and lost tons of weight and that could be explained by his bliss for Jerry being gone. I'm sure there would beno problem securing cameos from actorsthat fequented Seinfeld such as Banya, Tim Watley, Joe Devlola, and even an occasional reference to the great Bob Sackomano.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
But it's a show about nothing...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This weekend was the season finale of SNL and for some reason I had it in my head they'd do a Seinfeld spoof with Rumsfeld.

Sitting in the coffee shop. Powell is George. Rice is Elaine. Of course Bush is Kramer.

I saw the whole skit in my head with Rumsfeld worried about his "stand up" routine in Bagdad, telling those corny jokes he always does.

They didn't do it. :shk:

Sadly I fear my telepathic connection to Tina Fey has been broken. Government interference probably. Tin foil hat back on.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I hope not I think we have all suffered enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ever watch Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO? It's Larry David's new show. Some of the old episodes come off as being made from re-hashed Seinfeld scripts. It's a pretty funny show, you should check it out.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think I'm one of the only people in the World that HATE Seinfeld. All the people on that show are annoying beyond belief. If it came back, I would stop watching TV.

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When I saw seinfeld in may or one of those months he said there is a possibilty of a reunion show in the works so I would not be suprised to see one of those

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Greed has a way of making these "stars" come back to the "spotlight." :-D

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
This weekend was the season finale of SNL and for some reason I had it in my head they'd do a Seinfeld spoof with Rumsfeld.

Sitting in the coffee shop. Powell is George. Rice is Elaine. Of course Bush is Kramer.

I saw the whole skit in my head with Rumsfeld worried about his "stand up" routine in Bagdad, telling those corny jokes he always does.

They didn't do it. :shk:

Sadly I fear my telepathic connection to Tina Fey has been broken. Government interference probably. Tin foil hat back on.

You stole my idea www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Did you guys see This it looks like they are getting a little seinfeld special together for november to talk about the early years that is awesome

[Edited on 25-9-2004 by Thug69]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I hop that there eather a reuion episode or a return episode. I like this show a lot my faviorite episode is the the sticky car.

new topics

top topics

join