It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black & White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I want to share a couple pics that was taken about 8 years ago of an old farm house that was surrounded by corn fields. The house was abandoned at the time, but was used by kids as a drinking spot on the weekends.

I took the pics standing in the doorway. I started snapping pics from left to right and then in the room with the couch and got some interesting results. I don't smoke, and neither do the other people who were with me. I don't remember the exact time the shots were taken I know it was around early to mid September .

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Very mysterious!

I love the last one with the orb. I'd like to ask, were these the only times you'd snapped/seen these things, or are these fairly frequent occurrances?

Personally, I've no idea what these pictures show, but they aren't particularly normal things to see by any means!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

That was my first and last time to the house. Unfortunately it was set on fire and burned to the ground about 5 years ago.

I have other photos of orbs on my webshots page. I can post a few if you like.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here are a few more pics, mostly orbs.. could be bugs!

my camera auto focused onto this strange light

Large orb

Threw this one in for fun, nothing weird except for the sky.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

Hmmm tres bizarre! In the first of the new ones, I'd be tempted to say that it could be a moth in the middle of beating its wings.

The second, again, no idea. Though I do love orbs! Though I just took a second look at that, and I think I can see at least two more little ones.

Third one's lovely. Never seen a sky like that, though the other day in the middle of a thunderstorm, the light was so wierdly lilac, a proper bright purple, with massive orange glows to the north (with the sun setting in the west). Amazing.

I'd be tempted to think there was some sort of residual prescence there in that house, sort of like ethereal shadows of a life force. Hard to explain, but that's generally how I view the 'ghost' phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Thank you for your response

I would agree about the moth in the first pic in my second post. I've always thought it looked like a gold fish

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Odd pictures indeed. I love a good ghost hunt and wish you lived closer.

Thanks for sharing them,

top topics

join