It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Uniplanetary Evolution Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Please forgive me here cos I am still learning about things so please bear with me !!
But with string theory and parallel universes--Is it not the case that we are on a sort of time loop ??
We are all living our lives in the past, present and future

Time is after all created by man.
It trips me out that somewhere along the loop I'm doing stuff that I've not experienced yet !!

I suppose some people may say we are in some sort of time loop or living in an alternate universe or whatever -- but these theories as a whole are just speculation and have no basis in scientific fact (although some aspects of these wild theories may have some basis in real science.)

The Uniplanetary Evolution theory as proposed in the OP is like that -- sure there is some real science that proponents of this theory can point to when trying to back up their claims, but the theory as a whole doesn't make any sense and is full of holes....

...for instance, Venus is 81% the mass of the Earth and mars is 11% the mass of the Earth. If that is the case, how did our present Earth gain the mass from past Earth (Venus) and lose it again for future Earth (Mars). Plus, Mars is a little more than 1/2 the diameter of Earth...How did Mars get small if it was once almost twice as big?

...and the solar system moves. 3 billion years ago the whole solar system was in a totally different part of space than it occupies right now...if that is the case, why is past earth (Venus) still here in our solar system. Past Earth should be trillions of miles away, not in our solar system. In 2 or 3 billion years the solar system will be in another part of the universe far far away from our present location -- so why is it that future earth (Mars) is so close to present Earth, or even in our solar system at all.

If I were to go back in time 2 billion years but stay in the same location in space, I would end up somewhere far away from the solar system, since 2 billion years ago the solar system was somewhere else in space.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thank you for explaining that SGIP--much appreciated.
I have been fascinated by parallel universes for a long time now but it really is complex to fully understand.
I saw an "HORIZON" documentary on it a couple of yrs ago and it stated that we actually have a parallel universe close to our body right now !
It does my head in to be honest

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

To answer your question "hows does Venus become earth size and why is mars so much smaller?"

I believe the planet is constantly growing bigger and bigger. To find our past, we have to dig below the surface. Mars would be a little bigger than earth except it lost a lot of it's mass during the impact that created our moon. I believe mars will impact earth in 2012. As Venus is passing by it will pick up some of the debris from the impact and form a moon. The remainder debris still in earth gravitational pull will cluster together and create a second moon, transforming earth into mars, and Venus into earth at the same time, and turning our current mars into the inner asteroid belt.

Remember 75% of earth is covered in water. It makes up for a lot of earths surface area too. We don't know where earths water came from or where mars water went. Maybe the same impact caused the water to be transferred to Venus making able to support life.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

Wow antichrist now blondie is real confused !!
That was some explanation there---awesome defence of your corner !!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The total amount of water on Earth is about 1.35 x 10^18 tons. The Earth has a mass of about 6 x 10^21 tons. Earth's water, both liquid and frozen, makes up a very (very) small percentage of Earth's mass. About .023%.

Mars will not impact Earth in 2012. In fact, it will be about 126 million miles from Earth.

There really are no facts (or sense) to back up your theory. This thread has no business in the Space Exploration forum.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Your mass answer really doesn't make scientific sense, knowing what we know about the compositions of Venus, Earth, the Moon, Mars, and the asteroid belt....

...and you didn't answer my question about the movement of the solar system through the galaxy. If I go back in time 3 or 4 billion years and travel to the position in the galaxy where our solar system was located at that time, what would I see? Would Venus (your "past Earth") be there?

If it would be there, then what is that planet that we call Venus that we see in our solar system today? I thought the you claim the Venus we see now is actually the Earth from 3 or 4 billion years ago. So if 3 billion year-old Earth (Venus) is in this part of the galaxy now, what would be in orbit around our Sun's location in the galaxy 3 or 4 billion years ago? Another Venus?

And if it wouldn't be there, then why not?

[edit on 6/22/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here check out this link

www.foxnews.com...

All the data I have support this data is on this website and has all the links.

www.antichristversion666.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here's what confuses me, Mars has much higher mountains, and way deeper valleys and the largest volcanoe in our solar system yet it's only 10% the size of Earth. how can this be possible?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Probably because of little or no tectonic activity. The volcanoes stayed over their "hot spot" for a very very long time. Low gravity wouldn't hurt in building tall mountains either.

Valles marineris is thought to be a secondary effect of the extreme volcanic activity.

[edit on 6/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thanks I understand why the volcanoe is so big. But if the planet is so small in mass how could it have such fluxuated terrain? Biggest volcanoe, highest mountains and lowest valleys.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't know.
Just lucky, I guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So you think this theory is absolutly impossible?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." Albert einstein

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ok, i think i can answer your question about the planets moving through space. he said in this video that we were trapped in a time bubble. I'm not saying this is true, but if it was, the movement through space would be relative to the movement in the time bubble. it wouldn't matter about the rest of space. the movement is only in conjunction with the time bubble.

Which brings up another question, why are the planets moving further and further away from the sun?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Raptor051693]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Raptor051693]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join