It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Uniplanetary Evolution Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check out this Video, and let me know what you think!

[edit on 21-6-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

Mod Note: Embedding Videos - Please Review Rule 1j.) ... of the T & C

1j.) ... you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review This Link

[edit on Mon Jun 22 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
An idiots guide to wasting your time listening to bunk.

There's so many issues with this crazy theory - can't see anything here that has a practical model application - makes no sense to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
yeah that was a horrible video.....

this theory is rediculous and only applies to 3 planets in our solar system. I thought the real antichrist was supposed to have good ideas?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
double post.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

Thanks for this man cos it all now makes perfect sense.
A lot of people are getting vibes and signs at the moment on 2012--I'm one of them.
Destruction is definately coming, but what I could'nt work out was how mankind could have survived to travel back in time when humans were obliterated.
I never ever thought about the planets being on a kinda time loop !!
Venus in transit as well in 2012 is interesting--could well be my next home !!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
hes making a lot of far out connections if you ask me.

i think this theory makes some odd claims, its about as credible if not less than the terra papers.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
hes making a lot of far out connections if you ask me.

i think this theory makes some odd claims, its about as credible if not less than the terra papers.

Yeah it's a way out theory but I found it interesting !
I believe that the Grays or whatever are us but from the future having travelled back.
So technology would have to progress dramatically in the future to enable all this to happen.
So if mankind was wiped out plus all his technology in the near future then how would this all come about ??
That's why I like this theory cos earth will be obliterated one day for sure .

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Just recentlydiscovered, scientist indeed believe we a trapped in a bubble of time.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
link from above
doesnt seem to be working

[edit on 21-6-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here's link to the facts that help support my theory.

www.antichristversion666.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The past present and future exist all at the same time. If the greys exist then we in fact did somehow escape the planet.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

I've just taken a look at it and it's amazing--I knew the universe was expanding but wow dark energy

I don't care what some may say I think you're onto something here.
They'll try and debunk you through science and "facts" but i'm open minded to all possibilities and this sure has potential imo.
Yes I'm not a scientist and yes I'm blonde-----but the mysteries of the universe will never be revealed truly without some "out-there" options.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm not a scientist either I'm actually a carpenter but we have been living on the beliefs of a carpenter for two thousand years. I'm blond too. LOL
Thanks for the support.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist
The past present and future exist all at the same time. If the greys exist then we in fact did somehow escape the planet.

I've always believed this but find it a complete mindscrew

I can't get my head round the fact that my past, present and future actions are all happening right now ------aaaargh!
Help me on this one before I go insane !
Its as bad as string theory !

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm not a scientist either I'm actually a carpenter but we have been living on the beliefs of a carpenter for two thousand years. I'm blond too. LOL
Thanks for the support.

Well there you go--you've given them the ammo now--not one but two blondes !!!
And carpenters are good---especially carpenters that solve the mysteries of the universe

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
LOL Maybe so. I'm used to it. I'm the Antichrist I get it all the time.

;[>

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That looks like a really cool idea for a science fiction movie. I would go watch it.

Seriously though, why is it that "science" and other types of "intelligent thinkers" always have to come up with these ridiculous theories to back up claims that they want to be true. Whenever a new theory pops up regarding the big bang, dark matter, how aliens can overcome the impossible to visit this insignificant little rock, time travel, etc., I am reminded of something Kary Mullis said. Kary Mullis is a hyper intelligent biochemist/molecular biologist among other things (Google him for more info). Anyway, it used to be part of my signature, but Kary Mullis once said "Science is being practiced by people who are dependent on being paid for what they are going to find out, not for what they actually produce." He also said that the never-ending quest for more grants and staying with established dogmas has hurt science. I have always believed this especially regarding new "theories" and new "proof" in support scientific dogma.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
He claims that "we know" that Venus is mostly carbon and the Earth used to be mostly carbon. Umm... we know this? If Earth used to be mostly carbon, where did it go and how was it replaced? Venus isn't mostly carbon. It's surface is similar to that of Earth.

He claims that we "believe" it used to have water. No, we are pretty darned sure it used to have significant amounts of water, as evidenced by what appears to be sedimentary rocks, and we KNOW it still has some water.

This just goes on and on. I couldn't watch the whole thing because it was too painful.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

LOL Maybe so. I'm used to it. I'm the Antichrist I get it all the time.

;[>

Well If you're really the Antichrist I'd better add you to friends cos would'nt want to get on the wrong side of the 666 one !!
But back on thread--------I'm still waitin for your explanation on past, present and future happening like now!!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup

Everything that you say we KNOW outside this planet is only THEORY.

"Venus is composed mostly of carbon dioxid.
Venus is sometimes regarded as Earth's sister planet. In some ways they are very similar: Venus is only slightly smaller than Earth (95% of Earth's diameter, 80% of Earth's mass).

Both have few craters indicating relatively young surfaces. Their densities and chemical compositions are similar."

www.nineplanets.org...

"There was probably a very much larger amount of carbon dioxide in the Earth's atmosphere when the Earth was first formed, but it has since been almost all incorporated into carbonate rocks and to a lesser extent dissolved into the oceans and consumed by living plants"
www.nineplanets.org...

"Early in its history, Mars was much more like Earth. As with Earth almost all of its carbon dioxide was used up to form carbonate rocks."

www.nineplanets.org...

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Jun 22 2009 by Jbird]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join